Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
"Why Not" Name your first rare colored pokemon here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nguyende

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:41 pm
hmmm... well, in crystal version, the pkmn egg that i recieved from the daycare hatched into a shiny cleffa, but if i exclude that, and the red gyarados, it would have to be... a shiny poochyena, caught on my sapphire version. it was the first pokémon i'd caught during that game, and one of the only two shiny pokémon i'd ever caught. i thought it was nice having a shiny pokémon so early in the game. now it's a mightyena, on my diamond version.

ahh, actually, now i recall having found a shiny krabby in crystal version, though at the time, i didn't have any pokéballs... i never again encountered another shiny pokémon on crystal version.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:59 pm
I have no clue XD.....although i'm pretty sure mine was a shiney laturn ^.^  

Demon_of_Silver

Nyamo-Sensei

Shy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:16 am
Lawl. I never caught the red Gyarados in the Gold/Silver/Crystal games. I thought Gyarados sucked, so I killed it for experience and the Red Scale thingie. :P

My first [and only] shiny I got in 3rd gen was a teal-greenish Latios. I raised it up to LV 100, and now it's collecting dust in some random PC box in my Diamond version.

I have like 5 shinies that I got from pokeradar chains. The only ones I can remember is my shiny Beldum (now a Metagross), and a shiny Larvitar, that I traded to my brother.

I also got a totally screwed up black Charizard from my brother, who got it from some random dude at school. It's kick-butt, though. I feel like I'm cheating every time I use it in the Battle Tower.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:25 am
Well, if you don't count the red Gyarados from the G/S/C games, my first was a green Golbat on my sapphire version...which became a light pink Crobat. It took me forever to get that first one, but then they just kept coming!  

Kiradalia

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces