Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Ridiculosly hard questions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  Poll Whore
View Results

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:42 pm
lucius_ferre
Okay basically you answer the questions i give you and then i post a new one up, or you can post your own questions up and have people answer those.
rules

1 1 question at a time or you may confuse people

2 no flaming if you get them wrong

3 Don't ask a question you don't know the answer to or is impossible to solve, and don't get mad if somone answers your question correctly and then you tweak the answer and tell them they're wrong

1st question you walk through an open field with no raincoat, umbrella, or any other rainy day gear, how do you get through the field without getting wet?

It doesn't say that it's raining, so just walk thorough.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:39 am
Deppfan Teague
DarkHyacinth
No sorry can't say that I have

A man is found hanging 4 feet above the floor in an empty room, save for a puddle on the floor. How did he die?

He stood on a block of ice, once it melted enough to not support his weight, he died.

I KNOW THIS ONE!!!

The man stood on the ice with a rope around his neck and waited for the ice to melt so he would hand himself!!  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:15 pm
Tamwynne the elven
Deppfan Teague
DarkHyacinth

A man is found hanging 4 feet above the floor in an empty room, save for a puddle on the floor. How did he die?

He stood on a block of ice, once it melted enough to not support his weight, he died.

I KNOW THIS ONE!!!

The man stood on the ice with a rope around his neck and waited for the ice to melt so he would hand himself!!

That's exactly what I said! Why did you even quote and respond? It was given in the original question that he was found hanging. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 am
Deppfan Teague
Tamwynne the elven
Deppfan Teague
DarkHyacinth

I KNOW THIS ONE!!!

That's exactly what I said! Why did you even quote and respond? It was given in the original question that he was found hanging. rolleyes

oh, sorry....lol....  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 am
Bob and Sue are lying in the living room floor, dead. There is nobody in the room. How did they die?

((Hint: you can ask yes or no questions))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 pm
it isn't raining. therefore, i'll be fine.

indubitably~

luvdunkindonuts

luvdunkindonuts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Tamwynne the elven
Bob and Sue are lying in the living room floor, dead. There is nobody in the room. How did they die?

wild sex.

indubitably~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm
enkelikasvo
Tamwynne the elven

wild sex.

indubitably~

no burning_eyes rolleyes  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 pm
Tamwynne the elven

do they have any lethal weapons near either one of them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 am
Nope....

Sorry, i forgot a detail----

There's a pudle of water on the floor.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

fefa93

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:51 pm
babycakes69other
The only thing I see that is unusual about the paragraph is that it's aligned to right rather than the left side?
Also the question is rather, HOW QUICKLY we notice the unusualness. I can't really say how quickly I noticed....um......3 seconds? Maybe?

While I wait to be told I'm wrong, here's my question....

A farmer has to get a sack of grain, a chicken and a fox to the other side of a river. There's only enough room in the boat for himself and one of the three things.
He can't leave the chicken on the same side as the grain, or the fox on the same side as the chicken.
How does he get all three things across?

I know this is from a long time ago but I had to solve this riddle in the 5th grade but instead of a chicken & grain it was a lamb with a cabbage/lettuce. But if anyone else answered it..... w/e =/
First, the farmer takes the chicken to the other side since the fox wont eat the grains. Then, The farmer goes back & gets the fox & takes it to the other side but takes the chicken to the original side. After that, He leaves the chicken & takes the grain & puts it on the other side. Finally, the framer gets the chicken & takes it to the other side.

I have no ridiculously hard riddles [or any riddles at all for that matter] to share with you guys =/
sorry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 pm
Tamwynne the elven
Nope....

Bob and Sue are fish. They jumped out of their bowl and choked to death on the lack of water.  

Deppfan

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm
Deppfan Teague
Tamwynne the elven
Nope....

Bob and Sue are fish. They jumped out of their bowl and choked to death on the lack of water.

you got the bob and sue part right. But that's not how they died. You're close though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Tamwynne the elven
Deppfan Teague
Tamwynne the elven
Nope....

you got the bob and sue part right. But that's not how they died. You're close though.

Okay, so Bob and Sue are both fish, and their tank was tippd over, by the cat or someone maybe, and they died from that version of lack of oxygen.  

Cevadeva

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 am
xXKatakiXx
Tamwynne the elven
Deppfan Teague
Tamwynne the elven
Nope....

Okay, so Bob and Sue are both fish, and their tank was tippd over, by the cat or someone maybe, and they died from that version of lack of oxygen.

good job! it took me an hour to get it  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces