Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 am
Dom sighed. "I was only warming up." Leomon turned "Can we be judges now?" Dom smiled at Nagato. "He didn't have the chance to show his true power."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 am
grademon warped inbetween dom and leomon, his blades to their necks.
"Don't push your luck....that wasn't anywhere near my true speed."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 am
Panting, Gatomon nodded her thanks to Grademon, upset that her attack seemed to have no effect. She smiled when Dom passed, and tensed, ready to launch the next attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm
Dom looked down at his feet and sighed. "Well that wasn't near our true skills either." Dom said as he de-digivolved Leomon to Leoromon. Dom walked to inside as the battle continued. "Speed isn't every thing."  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:14 pm
"I agree, but it does take up a large portion of the battle."
Grademon stood, without any special stance, to rick and garurumon.
"Come at me with everything you have."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:33 pm
Rick petted Garurumon on the head. "You can do this, Garurumon. I believe in you, so you got to give it everything you, got it?" His partner smiled and nodded. "Rick... thank you. Get on me." Rick got on Garurumon 's back. "We are ready to go Captain!! Charge!!!" Garurumon dashed with his superior speed and zig zag as well.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 pm
Grademon kicks rick off garurumon, and dashes back.
"Follow directions, fire your most powerful attack at grademon, and if he has trouble blocking it, you pass, and become a dats member."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:40 pm
Gatomon sat down on Kari's foothold on her wheelchair. The cat digimon's attacks were physical and up close, so she couldn't throw long distance attacks. Also, since she was smaller than most champions, attacks could be more concentrated on her, and so she relied on speed to get her out of tight situations.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:02 pm
"Well, it seems that we have two more testers, and of course dom passed with ease, he's done it before. Though he can only digivolve to ultimate level."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 pm
"NNngh! That's what we are trying to do! HYYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!" Rick dashed and got on the back of grademon. He soon covered his eyes to give Garurumon advantage. "Do it now Garurumon!!!" Garurumon charged up his shot and started to glow a little. "NNNNMMMMMM!! HOWLING BLASTER!!!!!" He unleashed a more powerful blaster than before. It made a hit onto Grademon's chest as rick got off.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:52 am
the smoke cleared, and grademon's sword was to his chest, and his body suffered no damage.
"Hmmm, good enough. You pass."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Rick's eyes widened and big smile came upon his face."YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" He soon laid back down on the floor from exhaustion. Garurumon felt tired as well and walked over to Rick. "Well...we passed."" Rick turned to his partner and chuckled. "Damn right, we did."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:22 pm
"Well, since there is a new digimon report going on right now, it seems that tice automatically passes. The digimon is in the north section of block 16. It is a drimogemon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm
Kari nodded, and Gatomon gave a resigned sigh. "I'll go back inside. Captain, I want to show you something I found earlier though." The girl had a quiet voice, but there was an undertone of need. With powerful arm muscles, she pushed herself forward and through the doors, returning to her post.

((Someone want to ask how I got in my chair in Rp? Come on, anyone? Gatomon will tell all!))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 pm
(I might, unless rick does hint hint...)
"All right then. You three, good luck."
Nagato follows kari inside the building.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games