Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT?HELP!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i just kill myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm
o.k well don't let him do it again mad me really mad that day.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 am
Yarg Ninja
o.k well don't let him do it again mad me really mad that day.....
yeah dude i'm sorry again about that  

Majix The Ninja

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 pm
the solution is simple.
I think.
think of any problems you may have, write them down, and-- do not destroy it, this is important-- try to fix them.
cross off each one as you do so.
once you've done that, your problems should be solved.
if not, there's always Prozak.
or see a psychologist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:18 pm
to get through my suicidal thoughts, i have a list of reasons to live, these are just anything... the taste of chocolate, tv shows i like, anything that i would miss if i were dead.

I just cross out things if i lose them and add new things when i get them, so if i ever feel suicidal, i just look at my list and be riminded of all the things i'd miss out on.

I know what you mean, it being hard to talk to someone, i could never do it cuz i knew they wouldn't look at me the same. For some people, its easier to call help lines, they don't know you and can't judge you or tell your parents, but you can just vent everything to them.  

Dermoi

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:10 pm
User Image Live.Love.Laugh
User Image Q U E S T I N G !
User Image Bump && Page Contests

People that talk about doing it, never do.

Please don't.

C L I C K . H E R E!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Why would you think that? You have so much to live for: friends, family, food, favorite things! If you need help, you can always call this number:
1-800-784-2433

The people there can and will help you-they're experts on this sort of thing. And you shouldn't be frightened or embarassed; millions of people consider suicide daily! And I'm sure that you could use an alias so people don't know your real name.

Hope I could help,
~Lil  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 am
Yarg Ninja
Majic Ninja

maybe you stop hanging out with people that have suicidal tendencies...that might help

first of all i know its you that voted i should just kill myself second if i don't hang out with them they'll have no friends.....

They can make new friends, can't they?
I'm a bit lost, err...maybe you can tell us all your problems which led you to talk of suicide and we might all try to pitch in and help you...

Anyways, everyone's giving you really useful advice yet it seems you're making so much excuses to prevent yourself from following and doing what they're telling you to do...unless you already did it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:39 am
NOOO! theres gotta be something in this world thats worth living for, and even if you have to look really hard for it im sure youll find it. lots of people would miss you if you killed yourself. you need to find someone that you can trust and talk to them about this.  

itsalwaysbeentoolate

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 am
Yarg Ninja
I've had many thought of killing myself in the past 2 months what should i do about it?

the best thing 2 do would b to find the root of the problem: Why are you having these thoughts? What is causing you to think like that? and then try to fix that. it also helps a lot to have someone u can talk with about this, someone that will listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 pm
Tell someone and go to a doctor i have a friend who cuts herself and saids im going to kill myself talk to someone you trust go to a doctor  

Dayanaxx18

GlGI

Adorable Hunter

2,675 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:20 pm
dont kill yourself!
If you do, there vare probably so many people that care about you who will miss you
and, no matter how bad things are, everything can be sorted out
think of how sad you would be if one of your freinds commited suicide, and you wouldnt want them to feel that for you would you?
talk to a help line or something
they really help!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm
I went through a stage like that too. I had really great friends who helped me through it. I'd just say talk with someone close if you can. If not I also write so I would express myself through the stories. If you play an instrument that might be another way to let it out. Or you could always pm me and I will definitely try to help you as best I can. It's not an easy process to go through and I was lucky enough to have great friends who were there for me, who had my back(and still do)  

Arriana_lynn

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm
You can tell someone and get help. You can go to a psych. and talk to him/her about your problems in private. You can tell a loved one about what's troubling you. Or you can talk to complete strangers (Like myself because I always try to convince my friends and people who are suicidal to hold on cause life will get better)! You can take medications prescribed by a psych to help. Or you can keep your feelings to yourself and try writing them in a journal or blog. Think of all things that make you happy in life. Keep thinking of those things and try to block out all bad things. And, just keep telling yourself:"Things can and will get better. Just look forward to the future". Things can seem rough in life at this point, but, if you try, you can make your world a better place!
By the way, I'm here for you. You may not know me but you can talk to me if you'd like. I'd be glad to help you out!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 am
i said this on the second page or something i called a docter im gettin help soon so calm down...  

yarg_ninja

Rikku Takarai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 pm
Yarg Ninja
i said this on the second page or something i called a docter im gettin help soon so calm down...

You should really edit the first page, and quickly.
We see something serious like this and just run to help... I don't think everyone's gonna scroll through and read what everyone else has said.....

Aside from that, I'm glad that you're going to get help. A life is never meant to just throw away. I hope everything goes well with you!

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff