Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:21 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Toan shrug then got on Vajiramon back "Alright time to visit Tyson at the undersea city" Toan said then Wingdramon and Vajiramon started to head South

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:59 pm
"Bye! We won't miss you!" Earthest called then smiled at Ivy. "Let's go! I'm so excited!"  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:12 pm
"I know I'm so excited to!" Ivy said enthusiastically. "Ummm...what is the best way to get there?" Ivy asked Earthest while cocking her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 pm
"We'll have SlashAngemon take us," Earthest said as she turned to him. SlashAngemon sighed then opened his arms. Earthest grabbed him around his waist and motioned for Ivy to follow suit.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:47 pm
Ivy grabbed SlashAngemon around the waist careful to avoid his razor sharp wings. Zork hesitated getting on SlashAngemon's back. "Well come on Zork. No need to be afraid." She said teasingly to Zork. "Humph! I'm not afraid."Zork said as he grabbed SlashAngemon around the waist as well. "I hope we aren't too much for you to carry." Ivy said to SlashAngemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:38 pm
"You are light as a feather to me," SlashAngemon replied taking flight. Earthest grinned. "Isn't this amazing!!!!!" she yelled as SlashAngemon accelerated.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 pm
"Yeah! I've never flown before. This woderful!" Ivy yelled to Earthest over the sound of the wind. Zork couldn't help but let out a small squeel as his excitment took over. Ivy looked at Zork and squinted her eyes, "What was that for?" she asked laughing. "What was what?"Zork said clearing his throat. Ivy just rolled her eyes and looked down at the green landscape below them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:22 pm
Earthest laughed and yelled to Ivy, "I think this is the only way to travel. I love it!" SlashAngemon smirked and his wings narrowed, making them all go faster through the sky. Earthest squealed in delight.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:43 pm
"Wheeee!" Ivy screamed as SlashAngemon went even faster. Zork squeaked and sandwhiched himself as close as he could to SlashAngemon.
"I love this!" Ivy said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:12 pm
SlashAngemon smirked and started to go higher and was slowing down some. "If you get uncomfortable, let me know. Air is sometimes lacking here," he said as he stopped climbing. Earthest squealed in delight. "We'll get to the beach faster if you go faster," she shouted. The scenery beneath them was passing by quickly and soon forest gave way to plains and that too soon changed. It then gave way to smaller trees and then finally to palm trees and jungle. The ocean was ahead of them and quite soon the beach was beneath them. SlashAngemon flew over the ocean and started to descend from the sky to an island miles away from the continent. He landed safely and flawlessly. Earthest hopped off. "We're here!" she exclaimed then started to dance about the beach in exuberance.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 pm
Ivy inhaled profoundly as she smelled the salt air. "Why the salt air is refreshing!" Ivy anounced. She then proceeded to to step lightly on the ground careful not to loose her footing. "Come on, Zork." Zork excitedly jumped off SlashAngemon glad to be back on solid ground. Zork started to run in circles upon the sand. Ivy started to chase after Zork. "I'm gonna get you!" she cried after him. "I'm way faster than you are," Zork said laughing. Ivy flushed from laughing invited Earthest to join along. "Come on Earthest! Nah-nah nah-nah nah nah You can't get me." She said as she stopped and shook her butt taunting earthest. "Yeah, Earthest. what are you scared?" Zork said huffing the running finally catching up to him. He soon began to run agian, unsure of earthest's reaction. "Wait for me, Zork!" Ivy said as she too began to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 pm
((I felt like writting a long post...I just feel like writting period. Not in my best mood at the moment.... sad ))  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 pm
Earthest laughed and then started to run after Ivy and Zork, but decided to get to Ivy. "I'm gonna get'cha!" She ran, not fast because of the sand, but ran none the less. SlashAngemon smiled gently and then flew back into the air. To cover the island. Earthest continued to try to catch Ivy and she ran into the ocean and waited for Ivy or Zork to come close to her so she could dunk on of them in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 am
As Ivy saw Earthest run into the ocean, she changed directions to follow her into the ocean. "Come on, Zork. Let's go play in the water." "Ummm. I'm gonna go look for sea shells. You go ahead" Zork was really just tired and needed a break. HE slumped onto the ground as he watched Ivy run off. Ivy neared the ocean and started to grow suspicious of Earthest. As she neared Earthest, she aimed a splash right at Earthest's face, laughing.  

prissyy92

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:11 pm
blaugh
Boy people sure love to rp now a days~  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items