Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Birthday Bash~ Bonus Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:26 pm
Mine is so long and do you guys want to let me win perhaps??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:27 pm
no greem we're not letting you win  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:28 pm
((continued))
The karatenmon looked at the boy strangely, he dre speak this way to him? The king of the mat? He would not stand for this, not one bit! "How dare you fool! The likes of you dare speak down to me like this, why don't you say that to my face?!" Karatenmon shouted out to the boy as a vein in his feathery neck started to show from anger.

The boy lauhged slightly as he continued playing the game infront of him. It was one of those water guns games where you race the bar by shooting a circle with streams of water. Of course, Saren was the only one playing he wasn't a group kind of guy at most times. "Me? fight you? No thanks, I would rather not catch aids or whatever your carring you slime ball.." Saren said never taking his eye off the black circle he shot at.

"hark, you see he isnothing, but a coward..NO one stands up to teh great Ku-Ku!" The Karatenmon shouted out stretching his wings as he yelled to the hevens.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:41 pm
"Ku-Ku? ha, suits you, your nuts..Itchy..get em.." Saren said as the bell went off as he had one the little mini game boothe. "Pick your prize any prize" The digimon behind the booth said to saren pointing at a bunch of plushies hanging from the ceiling, as a bearmon walked over from Saren's side and got into the ring. Karatenmon withdrew his wings back to his side and chuckled, "You think this little thing will beat me? You are joking.!" The karatenmon said bearing down on the little bear digimon. "the name is itchy chump and I am about to open up a can of angry brown fur on you.." Itchy said straighting hs hat and punching the ar warming up for the fight.

Saren sighed and pointed twords a pandamon plushie, which he was given as a prize by teh carnival worker. Saren then started scanning the carnival for anyone he knew, of course there was no one. Saren sighed, and started another round of the mini game for three bucks.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 pm
"big bark for such a little dog.." Karatemon said proudly belittling(sp?) the bearmon infront of him named Itchy. Itchy scratched his head as he began to growl, "I AM NOT A DOG!" Itchy said springing up from the. "I am a bear! Itchy shouted as he was about to sink his fangs into the bird like digimon's shoulder. "AH! you crazy phyco, fur ball! Get off..off..off!" Karaten mon began to yell as he shook his body, which only dug Itchy's teeth in further than teh previous shake.

Sarern sighed, watching the fight boredily, as he had one again this time choosing a Penguinmon plushie for his new collection. Even though he had one twice he decided it was time for a third round and so it began, although, this time he had a challenge a little girl with pigtails. She looked to be about five and she was with her digimon, hopmon. Hopmon was encourging her everysecond of the way even though she would miss every shot. Saren shook his head and sighed, as he won once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 pm
( :3 peek a boo~ Hey guys I’m soon gonna come back for good. :3 )

Sheriti shivered as she rubbed her arms furiously for warmth. The fairly large arena was very well air conditioned, it may even seem like a frigmon would move in here to live by any minuet. Though Sheriti witsanded the chilling room everyone had crowded into due to a rumor of a un stoppable digimon. There he was, the digimon that has been sparring many other digimon for the past hours and still standing triumphal. Karentenmon. Sheritis eyes gleamed as she focused deeply into karatenmons movements, how his midnight wings would flutter, his two long golden swords spark against the opponent, his chest armor designed completely amazing yet simple to others. Sheriti sighed as her heart fluttered every time he would lift himself and win without breaking a sweat. Luckily her vampire digimon was absent today due to the sun, he would be fuming with jealousy. Maybe even beggining to have fits against beeing here at this very momment.
“Hello?” A purple skinned hand waved in front of the small tamers face. “Sheriti? Oh dear lord, will you stop acting like that. You're beginning to look as if some contagious virus inflicted upon you.” Argomon snapped his long fingers waking Sheriti from her daze.
The brunet tamer sighed holding her cheeks against her palms, “Kyyaaaa” She said slowly as the Karatenmon waited like a statue. A sculpture from a museum that gleamed underneath the lights, his chest armor seemed to be even more polished than the last time she saw it. It was a digimon that she loved and hardly seen ever in her life, her body was filled with excitement. Being able to hassle the crowd and participate from afar she was very excited to even be in the exact room as the human like crow digimon. “He’s sooooooo awesome!!” She giggled as her cheeks turned pink along with glittering eyes.
The Argomon named Fakir tingled a bit with jealousy. His mind brainstormed of an idea forming his thought together into one plan. “We’ll see how well he can handle against me.” Sheriti looked at him giving him a suspicious look. She didn't like it when he would speak of an idea, it would usually involve something horrible to her desires. He smiled as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ears. “How about if I win, I can get a kiss?”
Sheriti turned beat red as she took a step back, stuttering her words, “N-no. You don-t ha-ve to fight! J-just-“ She couldn’t think of anything when the matter of love was brought up. Fakir chuckled as he loved to toy with her even though they were merely companions in the digital world. Besides he already realizes how another person feels for his friend. He began to make his way towards the ring passing a few other digimon beaten hastily by the crow warrior. His bare three clawed feet pressed against the red mat as he stepped inside the fairly large taped ring, inches away from Karatenmon.
The warrior bird digimon fluttered his wings upwards as a sign of preparedness. This seemed to be what he would always do whenever a new opponent appeared to challenge him. The judges whispered as they began to clarify the identity of Fakir to know its species. The announcer nodded once an assistant slipped him a note, "A new round has formed. Please take your seats and have a clean fight." Fakir smirked leaning towards the Crow digimons left ear beside his helmet, “Make this worth wild. You have a fan.” He coked his head towards the shy tamer that stood far behind the crowd. She quickly looked down as the Karatenmon looked over his shoulder a bit curious. Sheritis eyes squinted in embarrassment knowing other people where glancing back and forth at both of them. “Sheriti, I promise that I’ll win!” Argomon waved his arm gesturing it towards her with a bow. "Let's not forget-"
"No digivolving!” She blurted attracting many more eyes. She was already fuming with embarrassment.
The karatenmon drew his sword irritated from the two. “Don’t mock me with your evolutions just as the others. I may not have one but I can promise you that this won’t be easy.” The Karatenmon spoke his vow, as he lifted the sword in front of him, “For the past battles there has been many who’s used evolution. I dislike it because they depend on their other form. Their from besides their true state; far upper class. I despise the thought of seeing you follow the same route as they. My agility will increase by ten percent and fifteen of my power will grow along with my vision; if you do so.” The digimon threatened.
Fakir spreaded his arms, “I promise not to change my shape.” He said sarcastically as he quickly dived and went under below the karatenmons chin, striking him with an uppercut. The winged digimon backed an inch as he rubbed his chin with his plated arm.
My mistake.” He said before swinging his sword towards the Argomon managing to slice his yellow feather like leaves. The crowd began to form closer to the ring with deep interest not allowing Sheriti to see her own digimon begging in his dual. She anxiously stood on her toes becoming more nervous as the crowd began to awe from the small ranged dual. Fakir remained silent as well as the karatenmon. Fakir dodged another slice, twirling back. He lashed his hand, using his claws but the Karatenmon also avoided this move. The two remained silent as they both focused their mind. With Fakir having an advantage of his extra eyes and Karatenmon using his sharp keen senses along with observing Fakirs moves. Sheriti continued to push through the glued crowd, her heart skipped as the second sword of the Karatenmon was drawn. “Wow, he’s never had to pull that out!” One person exclaimed beginning to stir more conversations. “Om my gosh!” A lady spoke. Sheriti squinted beginning to curse mentally at the crowd, finally managing to squeeze through. Her head popped out in the very front row right next to the small stage.
Meanwhile the Karatenmon held both swords as the argomon twisted his body avoiding the strokes karatenmon lashed towards him. The karatenmon was becoming impatient but soon smirked within the mask he wore underneath his helmet. He had aquaried the knowledge of the argomons moves. "He's lasted only about three minutes and yet he hasn't used an attack other than his claws. Is he mocking me?" He thought. "No..he's just weak!" Suddenly he swung one of his gold swords to the side while secretly the other was thrown up into the air. Argomon hadn’t caught on as he dodge the first, his attention was focused on the second one. The crow digimon knelt over in a flash clamping his hand on Fakirs ankles. Before he looked down the plant digimon was hurdled out of the arena.
Sheriti had just managed to peak her head before all of this had happened. “If the contender touches the ring outside then he is disqualified!” The announcer reminded everyone once argomon was tossed. The karatenmon caught his blade once it came down. His eyes remained closed, “Next.” The Karatenmon opened his eyes finding himself staring into the chocolate brown eyes of the fan Fakir mentioned. Her face was the same as the others, astonished but soon her lips curled into a smile. A smiled filled with confidence. The karatenmon was lost even began to wonder why the announcer had'nt disquialified his opponent.
“Behind you.”
Suddenly Karatenmon was struck, stumbling forward. His eyes widened turning to see that the digimon was levitating, no flying was most like it. His arms had changed into yellow wings, something he had never been faced at and yet he was witnessing it now. Now karatenmon realized what he meant from the beginning asfter his vow. Karatenmon reached for his sword but it was missing from his side. A clank was heard once after Fakir tossed it behind him where the crowd avoided the blade safely.
“Impossible….” The Karatenmon spoke beggining to rise on his feat. Everyone paused seeing the Argomon land back into the arena. The announcer was baffled looking at his assistances. They shruged allowing Fakir with out penalty. Karatenmon coked his head in confusement seeing the digimon cover his face with his purple hand. “Peek-a-boo” Fakir softly spoke the exact words Sheriti constantly repated. Karatenmon rose an eyebrow from his strange behavior but hadn’t realized Fakir had transformed his left arm into a vine wrapping itself around Karatenmons ankle. Before he could notice, argomon pulled back the vine making the Karatenmon fall back. His head landing out of the red ring from shoulder up. The announcer yelled, “Winner! Guest!”
The crow began to break from their silent into a loud cheer applauding the Argomon. Fakir waved his arms acknowledging the crows that cheered for him. After a minute or so it began to slowly dwindle and dissapear as they continued onto other booths. He returned his back to its former state. Walking over towards the Karatenmon who still laid on his back staring at the ceiling. Fakir grabbed his hand lifting him up to his feet.
“I-I can’t belie this.” He was baffled. “I-I’ve never seen such a technique!” He looked at the Argomon in surprisement. "Where did you learn such a thechnique!"
Fakir let out his soft laugh beginning to lead the Karatenmon towards Sheriti. “Karatenmon, this was the fan I was talking about. She's my companion in travels.”
Sheriti nodded still a bit nervous to meet her idol inches away from her. “I-It’s nice to met you. You’re so cool!” She blurted quickly covering her mouth. Nervously looking at the two digimon. Argomon frowned shaking his head, still like always. “Ah, so Sheriti. What about my reward?”
“What reward?! I never agreed!” Sheriti began to take a few steps back as the argomon proceeded foward. Karatenmon coughed interrupting the two, freeze framing Fakir and Sheriti in an arm struggle. He took argomons hand and shook it, “In all of my life, never have I met a digimon so strange as yourself. Thank you.”
Argomon smirked, “Same goes for me too ,Karatenmon. I hope we can meet again.” He leaned closer to the karatenmon. “And maybe you can let Sheriti glomp all over you…..” He snickered feeling Sheritis pinch.
“Fakir!” Sheriti was already burning up.
The Karatenmon let out a small laugh for the first time with in a while, “Ah, it must be wonderful to have such a tamer by your side who shows love in a strange way. I wish to have a tamer such as yourself in life but I feel like I must train more with in the mountains before I find them.” He began to walk back picking his golden swords. “Fare well, may the two of you stay happy.”
Sheriti lifted her hand up as if wanting to stop the digimon but her throat had formed a lump. Fakir said nothing as he observed Sheriti from behind. The Karatenmons eyes were filled with gloom as he continued his way, it bothered Sheriti so much but a crowd had formed around the previous champion. The karatenmon looked surprised at all of them soon grinning himself while nervously rubbing his neck. “It seems like somebody’s going to have sweet dreams tonight….” Fakir spoke softly next to Sheriti as he licked his lips. Sheriti smiled seeing the Karatenmon happy.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 pm
The small fragile girl looked up at him with small doe eyes as if she was about to cry. Saren looked athis accumulation of plushies and sighed, "Here..." He said a bit unpleased, but it didn't show too much. the girl took the plushies and then kicked him in teh shin, 'jerk!" She yelled as her and her digimon skipped away humming a merry tune. Saren grabbed his shin and shook his head, "Why me?" Saren decided it was best he stopped playing teh game now and decided to watch the fight, which was turning out to be more commical than exiciting.

Karatenmon had finally managed to get the bearmon off him and had thrown him to the floor, but not with out casuality. Itchy had taken a patch of black feather with him and some skin aswell. "Hark! what villainy!? I will dispatch you, you feindish foe!" KAratenmon said now bring out his sword attempting to behead the bearmon. Itchy rolled to teh side and lunged again, but this time for his arm and contact  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:19 pm
(... Do all of you need to add to your million digimon..
sheesh..
whatever I'm almost done with a little digimon video..)  

ilinkzeldi

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:24 pm
Itchy was now latched onto his adversary tearing into the arm that was holding his sword. "Ah, again!" the Karatenmon asked outloud trying to shake his arm free of the fanged threat. tchy made a bunch of'frrrrr' noises as he shook his head like a dog with rabies. KAratenmon started to hit Itchy on the head, after he was forced to drop his balde from taht hand which eventually made Itchy fall off of his arm. The Karatenmon drew his other sword with his other hand and made another swing for poor Itchy, this time it struck him; righton teh chest. KAratenmon soon followed it up making a X on Itchy's chest. "Ha, your mark of shame! I should kill you here!" KAratemon said raising his blade to bring down on the Itchy as he laid on his back. Shikon was next to Saren now he had came over from the ball pit where he had said he would only watch, which was not the truth at all, but back to the story. Shikon took a step forward to try and aid Itchy, but was stopped by the hand of Saren holding him back, Shikon understood.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:24 pm
hey i only have 4 digimon.  

greem

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:31 pm
I'll go for the Rp with Karentanmon if ot I'll go for Muchomon..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:34 pm
This was Itchy's battle, he could do it. Itchy wanted nothing more than to prove that to Saren, to Shikon, to all of the Saren team. Itchy hesitantly got up from his back and on to two feet, "I..I will not lose to some like you! You freakazoid!" Itchy said now fully standing up, "it's my time....IT'S MY TIME!" Itchy yelled as he began to glow in a white light. The white light took his shape, but than shifted to a new. When the lgiht cleared a new digimon stood where the bearmon had before, Grapleomon. [colo=blue] "It's rocket time!" Itchy said as he thrusted his arms and cocked them back as if they where shot guns. THe Karatenmon didn't hesitathe jus struck with his good hand taht held the blade. Although, to his dismay his blade was launched away with a kick from Itchy. Itchy had done so by kicking the bototm of his hand at a angle, sending the sword jsut out side the ring. The Karatenmon didn't lsoe motive though he to then went for a kick, but was thwarted  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:44 pm
by a blow to the head, by another kick. it was a round house kick charged up by the spining gizmos on itchy's legs. The karatenmon barely had time to recover as Itchy back flipped sending another strong kcik to the jaw. Karatenmon barley had anytime to react in these conditions, making it so much easier for Itchy to beat the snot out of him. Itchy tehn landed in a crouch position, soon spring up to be abover teh Karatenmon who seemd to be slightly unconsious or maybe he was in shock from all the blows in quick seccestion? "the final blow.." Itchy said drawing his leg straight up for a axe kick. Saren adn shikon looked onto Itchy with a look of approval, but of course something had to go wrong. Itchy was about to drop his leg when..when "ACHU!" Itchy sneezed for a moment which for some reason had turned him back into bearmon. None the less Bearmon landed on top of the still dazed Karatenmon outside of the red circle. Itchy stood proudly on top of him as he waved.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 pm
(Thats more than I have..)  

ilinkzeldi

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Details: Kartenmon stands station on a sparring mat. He loves the dance of war, and the sound of pain. He stands there quietly, waiting for anyone to stand up and fight him. Many had failed at this challenge, but maybe you could defeat him. The mat is made out of bamboo, freshly picked by him. In the center there is this big gigantic red circle that signals the in or out section. If you feet or you body were to touch the outside of the circle, you are defeated. Roleplay how you would defeat him. He is waiting for you to take a chance, and if your lucky, he'll train and one day become as strong as you. ONE DIGIMON ONLY PLEAS

Karentenmon stood on his mat,awaiting another challenger. He's in a Japanese open air Dojo. The walls ajjourned with the symbol of War, various weapons such as Katanas, Schimaters, Raiper, and other various weapons of and not Martial Arts. An assortment of Digimon sit around him in Gi uniforms. A sliding woden door stood in front of all of them in the one room Dojo, All the digimon seemed to be rookie level in-fact, but a odd thing is that there were no humans....Karatenmon stomped his foot on the new, fresh cut bamboo, a sound echoing through them that sound like a locusts' wing beats. He yells out "AH!! WHAT A FINE DAY!" Suddenly All the Digimon students there yell outloud "HAI SENSEI!!" Karentenmon laughs joyfully into the dojo's sky.....

In the enter of the town A green haired kid walked trough the town, ajjourned with a Green Visor, green shirt and some pants, with a Digi-watch to his left wrist. the town Seemed very Japanese...Not industrial but more something like out of a Naruto Manga. Out of nowhere a red fluffball appears on the kid's head.The red fluffball seems to be a little Baby Dragon by the name of Gigimon. The Gigimon speaks out ]"Hey Hurricane..Why are we here?...Plus where are we??..." The green haired kid named Hurricane spoke in reply. "Don't know..But..IT look's like were in the Leaf Village from Naruto ._. Crimson" The red fluffball replies as if his name was said "What's Naruto ._.?""It's a Manga from the Earth..""Ah...What's a manga..?" Hurricane chuckles and walks trough the town with hands in pockets....examining the various carts and food stands around town.

Back at Karetenmon's Dojo... The Scene there has changed....every Digimon there now seems to be not even there...but there champion/adults forms are... All The Digimon who disappeared to seem to have digivolved.. They all now stood in a huge red ring that circled the room. Karentenmon now stands in the middle of the circle as all the Digimon students surround him in the circle. Suddenly All the Digimon leap at Karentenmon , they overcome him and dog-pile on top of him. A Numemon stnds on top seeming triumphent. "Whoo!! I'm on to- Heyyy!! What's happening!!" Suddenly a huge white flash appears underneath the dogpile of Digimon that laid on Karentenmon. Suddenly Every Digimon in that dog-pile seems to fly up down left right, sideways, upways, downway, rightways, and leftways and any other possible way you could think of. A Huge gush of purple wind flies around the room. Probrally the cause of the Digimon flying everywhere..even the poor Numemon who was on top no stood afloat in the air, he had enetered the atmosphere between Space and the Atmosphere. The Numemon crossed his arms and gave a pouted face. "Ah Crap...."

(I'll Post the later tommorow..Ok? wait Till I'm done before everything ends D:<)  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff