Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The missing Masquerades Packed up and out the door Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
wolf4life13 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 19!

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:15 pm
No luck again it seems.  
Eresfds generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
lolUser Image
User Image  

Eresfds

wolf4life13 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 pm
So close yet so far.  
wolf4life13 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Still waiting for my lucky break to come.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eresfds generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 21!

Eresfds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
*bump*User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
wolf4life13 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Hmmm I lack a witty statement this time or any time for that matter.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eresfds generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 15!

Eresfds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
blaugh yes! pied mon your mine! (one more!)User Image
User Image  
wolf4life13 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 16!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Gah, now we're even and the next 21 wins.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eresfds generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 28!

Eresfds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
lets have at it! *raises fists*User Image
User Image  
wolf4life13 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 21!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 pm
I'm drawing a blank.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eresfds generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 28!

Eresfds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
im drawing a unicorn!User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
damn! good game mate
User Image
User Image  

Eresfds

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 pm
Thank you. I only got lucky that my first number was 21.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:35 pm
(Er, well I thought you meant I can pm it to you rather than here to save you the trouble... Kind of short but here goes nothing)
"]“Why you little—“
A sudden elegant angel begins to fume with rage as she lunges towards her polar opposite, a Ladydevimon. The black leatherhead woman, is taken slightly back from her sudden tug on her silky silver hair, though her lips curled into a sneer from the pleasure and pain. The curved Ladydevimon allows the Angewomon to continue to pull her hair until she suddenly forgot to defend herself. Leaving it wide open, the ladydevimon kneed her stomach with her arms. The Angewomon released the she devil. Holding her hand over her stomach, “Ugh” She gagged, thought the Ladedevimon wasted no time in returning the blow. The black leathered digimon grabbed both arms of the angelic angel , throwing her over.
A young brunet tamer around the age of fifteen , had happened to be around when these two digimon began counterstaining with in the ballroom. Sheriti couldn’t help herself but to attend the elegant ball thrown by a Myotismon. Reniko himself would’ve insisted on attending the dance with Sheriti but he had been away from her for the past week accompanying a Kamemon in on a mission. Though Sheriti hadn’t felt too alone without him now that she meet a new friend. He was an plant like digimon, long blond hair tied from the bottom end, his body was oddly mistaken as the shape of a butterflies wings, he had purple skin with slightly long claws. His body was stiff, almost mistaken as a statue from many other tamers eyes. He referred to himself as Fakir, and he loved to dance. Though Sheritis attention had suddenly perked when she heard a faint crash just above.
“Hmm,” The digimon swayed his tamer, he had witnessed the whole situation due to his countless eyes hidden around his body. “It seems like two young women are beginning to have a fit-“ He paused re-assembling his words, “Ah, nerve mind, a small cat fight.” Sheriti stiffened, a bit dumbfounded on how calm this digimon was. He read her facial expression, “A Ladydevimon and Angewomon. How common it is for in their blood.” He had already answered what Shjeriti was about to say.
Fakir grimed when Sheriti parted from the dance, “It doesn’t look like anyone else is going to do anything….” Sheriti spoke, though her soft voice was almost bare with the classical music chimming loudly throught the room. “Ah, ummm-“ She wasn’t sure whether to stay out of the conflict or not; she had never involved herself in those. Fakir nodded after Sheriti suggested to stop the two. He began to make his way towards the stairs when suddenly he hauled Sheriti by the waist. Before Sheritis face turned red or even have a dreamy thought one chanderliear suddenly fell directly near the spot where the two were. Silence strode around the room as all eyes were focused on the two female digimon. The boy tamer in which Fakir witnessed was by the wooden oaked rail, breaking a sweat oblivious in what to do. Obviously the two digimon hadn’t been his tamer but more like trying to convince him into joining a certain society. The Angewomon had begun to grow a small streak of success until suddenly Ladydevimon fused with the wind, re-appearing by the tamers side. Seducing him.
“Well what are you doing? Go on and stop them!” Another tamer suggested to her agumon but the digimon refused, afraid of the vicious feminine side. Many other tamer had forgotten their digimon for this party or their digimon were afraid to involve themselves. A few were completely lazy or found it entertaining. The Argomon pursed his lips, slightly annoyed how the dance was soon going to end in a mess. It was such a perfect night to be finally out too, he would think.
Sheriti began to try to convince the two airborne brawling at each other, “H-Hey!” She began a bit shaken. In fact her whole body was a bit shaken for her to actually try to stop the two, “This is a dance, can’t you two at least calm down and avoid physical violence rather than pulling out each other’s hairs?” The two hissed at Sheriti, though it was mostly coming from the Ladydevimon since Angewomon was fumed to even take her eyes away from the Ladydevimon.
“Beat it girly, ugh!” The Ladydevimon shoved the Angewomon aside.
“C’mon!” Sheriti tried once again.
“Stay out of this!” Strangely in that moment the two feminine digimon had spoken the same line at the same time. The Ladydevimon becoming annoyed of the tamer and the Angewomon wanting to at least keep another female out of harm’s way. Sheriti rubbed her check a bit embarrassed beginning to hear the other sinkers. Though her Argomon took no time in taking the two apart.
Right before the Ladydevimon and the Angewomon were about to strike each other with their energies that would explode partially the ceiling, two thick vines caught the two off guard wrapping around completely from shoulders towards their stomach. Unable to move their hands or arms, thw two squirmed in the air; It was Fakirs special ability. He was smirking knowing that they couldn’t break his vines since they seemed like steel strong yet soft and smooth as a leaf. The Ladydevimon hissed with venom on her lips, as the Angemon womon only scoffed, catching her breath.
“You are ruining my beloved hobby, I would at least like to dance through the night without having others stare and gawke at you two ladies like they’re stoned to rock.” Fakir spoke, his eyes just above his nose blinded shut yet he still remained facing the two. Sheriti was set aside scowling at the two digimon and slightly nervous from the stares of the other tamers. They seemed impressed on the digimons ability in transforming his own arms into vines, though Fakir didn’t have the slightest attention towards them. He squeezed his bines slightly to wear out the two digimon by cutting their breaths short but not to the point where they suffocated. “Now….mind telling me why you began to accept the Ladydevimons offer?” His question directed towards the boy tamer who had bearly managed to gallop down the stairs, he was near Sheriti now, slightly nervous.
“U-uh, I-I d-didn’t think t-this would happen….” He stuttered a bit shaken on how the two digimon broke out in a fuss like that. Sheriti had joined the other girls in the room, flushing a bit as the soft spoken boy shunned in the light. Sheriti did had to confess on how good looking this boy looked, no wonder the two digimon broke out in a fuss like that. Angewomon had gone a streak of love towards him and Ladydevimon was lustful over his looks.
The argomon began to lower the two digimon before him, “It’s a wonder….your appearance catches their eyes…” Fakir left the oblivious boy confused as he nervously stiffened when the two digimon were brught forward towards him.
“Baby…..” Ladydevimon huffed, “As..I said before…the offer is still up. “ Her red crimson lips curled, “I’ll be waiting, “She finished with a wink as the Angewomonfummed once more.
“N-No! He’s coming with me you little witch!”
“Witch! You think you’re all bad with your little puns and innocent jokes. How about saying it right like bi-“
Sheritirubbed her cheek as Fakir began to shake the two a bit and yet they still bickered. Though a small white outline was next to Sheriti, the boy had left. She and Fakir saw as he made a break for it with his original partner, Lalamon. Sheriti gonked her head as the two lady digimon grew silent. Fakir released the two softly on the floor. Ladydevimon dusted herself as Angewomon fixed her long hair. The music had began once more as the two digimon looked away from each other. Sheriti felt a bit bad since the man of their dreams had been scared away from the two of them again though she was glad at least they stopped before anything worse could’ve occurred. Argomon took Sheriti hand, fixing her in a dancing position to prepare to continue their dance.
“W-wait- now I feel bad for the two….” Sheriti spoke as they began to dance. She was thrilled slowly as Fakir only smiled.
“Sheriti, there actually friends.” He tugged the girl a bit forward, avoiding the glass pieces of the fallen chandelier which was being cleaned from the Devimons who attended the party as special gust from Myotismon. “I read their thoughts a little.” He admitted, chukling slightly, “They may be on the roof as we speak moping and thinking of that boy.”
Sheriti smiled, “That’s good to hear.” The tamer softly said as she swayed with the beat. She was just happy to have her Argomon tonight or this all could've ended in a pointles fight along with her other digimon since they had troubles in seperating two ladies fighting.  

Im Windspirit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 pm
windy as I said that was awesome and I am opening up the bonus digimon everyoner reading your keyboards  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff