Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Twlight- Some things needs explaining: Please? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm
Master Azrael Reaper
peoplesgirl05
okay let me try this again. Edward was 17 when he became a vampire. When you become a vampire, your body stays in the shape it was. When Edward was a human, he already had "swimmers", as you call it, so when he was changed to a vampire he continued to have those "swimmers". And yeah about the whole thing about them getting "stale" after so long, they shouldnt, well for him anyway, since his body stays the same way it was when he became a vampire. Its just like how his skin doesnt wrinkle even after all this time.And he is not dead, he is immortal. Theres a difference.
Breaking Dawn chapt7 page 126
"And human men-well,they pretty much stayed the same from puberty to death. I rememberd a random bit of trivia, gleaned from who knows where : Charlie Chaplin was in his seventies when he fatherd his youngest child. Men had no such thing as child bearing years or cycles olf fertility."

Also, this is a fictional book. Its not all going to be based on fact. And a lot of it is from stephanie meyer's imagination and how she sees it. If she sees it this way then thats how we are just going to have to live with it. People need to stop looking into it to much and looking for the logic behind it. Its a story, its not true. Its from a creative imagination, it doesnt need all this logic. And if you read clearly from it, Meyer clearly states her reasons for it. Its her imagination in a really good story, lets not butcher it by looking to far into it. Thank you.

okay, lets say the vampire body could somehow keep the "swimmers" working right.
still you gotta realize that he is stick as a TEENAGE BOY.
therefore, its dang near impossible that he aint been "jerkin it" at some point in the years since then, hehehe...... them things'd be long since gone from his bod, and he aint producing more.......

Another thing;
The sperm cells must remain at a specific temperature, slightly lower than that of the human body and thus are stored in the testes.
When Ed became a vampire, his body temperature dropped.
A lot.
Thus, there is no way his sperm cells could've survived, and they only live for a few days anyway.
Secondly, assuming, for the sake of argument, that they had, they wouldn't have been able to impregnate Bella.
The egg cells will only bond with human sperm cells.
Therefore, ed's sperm cells would be destroyed inside Bella's uterus, what with the human uterus being such a harsh climate and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Yuuki Aoyagi:
If you are mentioning things like Sleeping beauty and those stories. You do know that in the originals they all died! So there really was a never a happy ever after. Plus you know when your four and a half that prince charming doesn't exist any more. It was Disney that warped the "Fairy Tales".

Plus Fiction has to have logic is. We are merely questioning the logic, as I have said before. In this case the logic is being quested because it doesn't make sense. In every fairy tale, story there is a series of Logical steps that bring some one to a point. In this case It appears that Miss, Mrs, Ms Meyers has a few people confused on the subject of her logic with Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's ability to create Life.

Deppfan Teague And Harujiro no Yorozuya:

You are both on similar thought patterns, So the only way Mr Cullen and Mrs Swan would be able to reproduce would be, Theorically, through some thing along the lines of I.V.F, and then implanted into Mrs Swans uterus.

SchizoSpazz:
So It's not his baby then! *GASP* I knew it all along!

Sullen Couch:
Thank you for clarifying what is classed as dead and alive.

ninjaangel14:
Yes, I myself am surprised that is still going. It does seem that i was not the only one confused on this topic.  

Lus-cloud

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm
It's just a book. If i were you i wouldn't think about it too hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm
No don't stop thinking. It's amusing. smile  

mitsuki5561

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm
nice... my friend n i just had this debate the other week so im ready. in my opinion he cant. or rather he shouldnt be able to.earlier in the books it is stated that they (the vampires) have no heartbeat so he shouldnt be able to get an erection if there is no bloodflow. since he could not have an erection it would be very unlikely for him to ejaculate and release the semen that would impregnate bella  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 pm
Drumgasmic Monkeyguy:
I am glad I was not the only one confused by this!

mitsuki5561:
We shall keep thinking for your amusement.

Zat In The Hat:
If something was not logical, would you not question it?  

Lus-cloud

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces