Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:53 pm
Yay! Kira, which one do you think I should go for? :] Plus I want like an IN-TRAINING digimon Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:56 pm
There are no in-training prizes but two of them are rookies.

I would say intermediate/expert Ace you're way too good for beginner XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:58 pm
T~T but Beginner is easy...xD lol :] o well IMMA GO FOR THE EXPERT! 8D now guys, watch me fail! >D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:23 pm
m almost done kira! while you are waiting check the mall you got a customor and all (its not me don't worry)  

KiroMishima
Crew

Lumarinam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:56 pm
*head'esk* This is. . .the absolute worst time for writers block ever >n<

So. . . I guess I'll enter as is. It won't win, but I'm proud of the plot anyways xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm
The Digital Race

A Digimon Story By: Karan

Today was the race against the two rivils Agumon the raceing champion and Gazimon(SparkPlug) Karan's Digimon. They were both an even match for each other. If Agumon wins he gets speed boots that will make him faster than sound. If Gazimon wins Vikaralamon will join Karan's digimon team. That way Karan will be closer to get Ebonwumon, Karan's dream digimon. SparkPlug is really loyal to Karan so he would do anything for Karan. Karan knows that SparkPlug win win with his loyalty. Each digimon can have only one item with them. Agumon choose a banana. And SparkPlug chose Karan's Gogh Reed."Ready to do or die Gazi?"says Agumon. "Always ready Agu always ready!" says Sparkplug. "Good because today I shall kick your ***!!!" Yelled Agumon. "Three minutes till the race starts!"says Chibi(Karan's Granlocomon)

Everyoe took their seats and placed their bets. Karan and his other digimon went on Granlocomon to view the race fully. Sparkplug got ready to race. Vikaralamon watched as a Spectator. Agumon was giving autographs to tamers and digimon. When Agumon gave one to Draco_Lord scremed like a little girl of excitement. Kirashimu Got his back sighned by him. Flame_Leopard got a piece of Agumon's hair. And Hige_San took many pictures. They then went to their seats. SparkPlug only got one person who wants his Autograph which was Pummel_Mass.

The race will start in 1 minuet. The refere was a speical guest! Who is the spcial guest? It was nonother then Ponygon from Zatch Bell!!!!User Image "Meru Meru Meh!!!"(I want a good match)says Ponygon. "Huh?"says Agumon"What are you saying? You want a carrot? You look like a horse so..." " crying " said Ponygon. Its now time for the race!

MERU!(Ready)

MERU!!(Set)
User Image

MEH!!!(Go)

Even though no one knows what he said, everyone that the race has started! Both have dashed with all their might! The cameraman was User Image this dude. But everyone knows that he is a weakling so he is no threat. The soun of their feet made the roar of thunder! Agumon got tired so he ate his banana and threw the peil at Sparkplug! There was no foul to that because it was still one item it just had two uses to it! SparkPlugfell and triped and collapased! he then used his item, the gogh reed! With its power he made Agumon but on fire!

User Image

But, due to Agumon's flaming but he ran faster! But SparkPlug was very swift!

Near the it was tough! Both of them wern't giving an inch! 10 feet to the end! Agumon flaming but was unlit so then he crashed and fell 2 inchs away to the end so he stuck out his tonge to win but to bad he toung was one cm to short! "***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Agumon when he saw SparkPlug win the race!

The win was done! SparkPlug trimumphed! Making Karan and himself proud! Then everyone was around SparkPlug! He was then was giving autographs to tamers and digimon. When he gave one to Draco_Lord scremed like a little girl of excitement. Kirashimu Got his back sighned by him. Flame_Leopard got a piece of SparkPlug's hair. And Hige_San took many pictures. Agumon walked up to SparkPlug and said "***** your fast! Good job your the new champion!" "Wait their is something I have to say!" said SparkPlug "I know what it is." said Agumon "You won that race and you then learned that you don't want to be the champion." "you kiddin me!?" said SparkPlug" I was gonna say you buts on fire again!!!New Champion??? This is the greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!" "Wait, no its the seconed the firs is when i will turn into Ebonwumon!"  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm
There its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm
That. Was. Epic.

Lawl, I wasn't in it xD  

Lumarinam

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:28 pm
Aw, thanks guys. But, I'm not back quite yet. I'm still house-sitting for grandmother, I just made it back down to my place for the weekend because I'm going into internet withdrawals. @_@

I still want to enter! *runs off to start writing*

....NARWHALS, NARWHALS!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention... Yay for locks of hair! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:33 pm
Nice Dark Fire! I love the pictures.  

Draco_Lord

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 pm
I guess I'll post my entry up here as well. Anyway, I'm heading back tonight, so this is my last act on the computer. Should I win, I'd like to keep the prize. For future reference. whee

Intermediate RP:

A man in his late teens lay on a hillside, basking in the bright mid-afternoon sun. He wwore a red form-fitting sleeve-less shirt and black pants. A black short-sleeved jacket was covering his shoulders, left open. Black fingerless gloves covered his forearms, and a pair of black leather boots adorned his feet. A black cowboy hat was perched on top of his blond shaggy hair, tipped forward to shade his eyes.

At the man's feet, a lion cub lay on its belly, eyes closed, purring lightly. The creature was about the size of a small dog, and had a large golden necklace wrapped around its collar. A shock of bright orange hair seemed to stand on end between his rounded ears. A breeze moved across the open plains, and caused the feline's left ear to twitch.

Suddenly, a shadow draped across the pair. Although neither acknowledged that someone or something was standing over them, they were both keenly aware of them. For a moment, nothing happened, and then who- or whatever was blocking their sun spoke up.

"Excuse me, sires, but there is a dire matter I must address with you."

Shifting slightly so as to get more comfortable, the man sighed slightly. "Take a number and get in line." The cat at the teens heel snickered slightly, but only just.

A few moments of silence passed before the shadow-caster spoke again. "We desperately need your help, and believe the two of you can help us turn the tide of battle."

This caught the black clad man's attention, and he flicked his hat back on his head with a brush of his right index finger. He lifted himself up onto his elbows, and looked the stranger over.

It was a Leomon, more scarred than most. He stood at attention, legs spread exactly 12 inches apart, arms crossed behind his back. The lion digimon was staring at the horizon, refusing to make eye contact. The scabbard that usually housed the race's trademark machete-like sword was empty.

"And just what can the two of us do that might be able to help you 'turn the tide'?"

Once more refusing to make direct eye contact, the lion recited as if by memory: "A tamer and his partner can become much more powerful than a digimon on its own. We desperately need help in defending our home from the invaders."

This time, the man got into a sitting position, brushing his hands clean of the crushed grass on his palms. "Invaders? You expect us to join a war all wily-nilly?"

The lion cub at the teen's feet had risen up enough so that it also looked the Leomon over. The orbs in its sockets were a blue the same color as they sky. "Defending your home... you mean, something is threatening your pride?"

The Leomon's features tightened, and then it nodded once: Up, down, center. "A tribe of Ogremon. We had the women and children evacuate, and we're trying to repel the attacks, but we have suffered severe casualties, while the enemy seems to be unaffected. We cannot last long under these circumstances."

The teen looked down at the lion cub, and the cub back at the man. The two remained for only a few moments, but it seemed like a whole conversation had passed between the two. Shaking his head slightly, the teen stood up, and offered his hand to the Leomon. "Well, it seems we're going to help you. My name is Jonny. This is Griever."

The Leormon, for that was what the lion cub was, stood up on its four limbs, and nodded up at the champion digimon. "We'll help in any way that we can."

The Leomon's hand engulfed the young tamer's, and gave it a single pump. "My name is Leon. I must tell you, we hate to ask outsiders to help in our problems. If there were any other choice, we would have gladly taken it."

"Understandable. No one ever really wants to be in debt." Jon and Griever followed Leon as the group made their to the Leomon's encampment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what's the situation?"

Jon and Griever had been led into the main planning chamber: A large cave naturally formed in a sheer rock wall. Several tents and other temporary shelters surrounded the mouth of the cavern, helping more than any words to drive home the point of how desperate these digimon were.

Within the cave, there were dozens of maps laid out on a large rock shelf at about waist height. A Leomon of darker coloring, with a large red scar across his chest, and a smaller one over his left eye was leaning over them, his right eye dancing over their surfaces while his milky left remained stationary. Jon had looked over the maps, and had extracted the info he wanted from them. Leon was there, standing at attention in the mouth of the cave.

"I would ask you to be quiet while I try to keep my people from being slaughtered any further then we already have been." The lion looking over the maps barked in Jon's direction. Jonny shrugged and looked out the mouth of the cave at the depressing spectacle outside.

Jonny had not been the only tamer among the Leomon. Several other boys about his age were running here and there, helping to carry food and equipment from one place to another. Jon had glanced inside one of the larger tents on his way to the cave and noticed a young woman of about sixteen and a girl of about thirteen helping to cover an unconcious Leomon's chest with bandages.

Many of the Leomon were ashamed that their lot in life had come to asking strangers for help, such as the scarred Leomon scrounging over the maps. Jonny could understand. After all, he was also very prideful, which was probably why he and Griever had clicked so well.

Jon turned away from the mouth of the cave and looked at his partner. He was sitting near the rock shelf covered in maps, tail twitching side-to-side slowly. Jonny didn't have to be a mind reader to tell that the Leormon was considering jumping up on the table, and just what the consequences of such an action might be, and whether they would be worth it. "Most of the Ogremons' forces are going to be heading here in an attempt to get rid of us with one more push. I feel like there's some way of getting rid of them that I'm just not seeing...," the commander was muttering to himself.

"Griever," Jon said sharply, causing the lion cub to pause and turn back toward his tamer. Pushing off the wall with his shoulders, Jon approached the table across from the scarred Leomon. "You know, I have an idea about how to turn this around. But you're going to have to trust me."

The commander, for that was what he was, scowled, but could tell that his options were limited. "I may as well hear you out, I can't find any way to keep from losing any more of our soldiers on my own."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, the Ogremon were marching in mass to deal with the Leomon once and for all. They wanted these lands for themselves, and the Leomon would just get in their way if they were left alone. As per the Ogremon way, they did not march in rank and file, like most armies. They clustered together like a school of piranha, a few lingering in the back because they couldn't keep up with the rest.

The fastest way to the Leomon's camp was through a thicket of woods. Once through the woods, it would be a straight shot for the cliff face, the cave, and the surrounding tents. It would be slim pickings, but it would also be removing a thorn in their side.

The congregation began to move through a wide path in the woods, made by their own numerous attack waves. Once more, they began to bunch up in the front, leaving a few stragglers behind to watch their backs. This was when the trap was triggered.

Lining the path, one on each side, were a group of Leomon, ten strong. Jon was with one group, Griever the other. Just enough leaves had been moved aside in the brush so that they could see each other's eyes across the clearing. Once the Ogremon had passed by without detecting that something was wrong, Jon nodded his head. Having given the signal, Jonny broke cover, charging up on the group of Ogremon.

The Leomon had set this trap the day before, and so were well rested. The Ogremon had been running for a while, and were probably pretty tired from the exercise. They were jogging to conserve their energy, while the Leomon were sprinting to catch up to their enemy. Jon, leading the group, pulled a pocket knife from his pocket, and quietly opened the blade on the move.

Soon, they were within range. Jon reached out with his open left hand, and pulled the last Ogremon straggler back. He almost cried out in surprise, but Jon managed the cover his mouth just in time. Without slowing down or waiting for the enemy to recover from the shock, Jonny quickly stabbed forward with the knife. It hit the digimon in mid-back, and met resistance at first. But then it carried through the air as the Ogremon was changed into a digitama.

Letting the egg drop to the ground, Jon allowed the Leomon to pull ahead of him. They knew the drill. Most had their machete/swords in hand, and dispatched the Ogremon they caught up to in an equally silent and quick fashion, making sure the rest of the enemy remained oblivious to the fact that they were under attack.

Jon knew this wouldn't remain for long, and it didn't. Eventually, one Ogremon was taken out, and another right next to him saw it. Before he could be dispatched, he made a surprised grunting sound that caught the attention of the Ogremon around him, who turned back to look. Their cover was blown.

"NOW!" Jon shouted, and the air exploded. They had been fortunate to get the enemy this far along without crossing over where they had set up the second part of their trap.

A pair of trees, one on either side of the path, had been structurally weakened the day before, so that they would be easy to knock over, but could stand on their own. At the exclamation, another group of Leomon had pushed as hard as they could, causing the trees to fall. Despite all the hacking they had done to the trunk, there was still a lot of living wood that had to give way in order to make the trees fall, and that was what the explosion was.

The two trees fell across the path about ten feet in front of the first Ogremon, who dug his heels into the dirt to stop in time. Unfortunately for him and those around him, it took the rest of the group a bit longer to realize there was a problem, and they wound up slamming those leading them head first into the makeshift barrier. By the time they had stopped pushing and pulling in an attempt to get further ahead, several of their numbers had been trampled or crushed, turned into digitamas by their own comrades' hands.

This was when the remainder of the Leomon's army fell upon the confused and disoriented group, dispatching the Ogremon with the same brutal efficiency they had displayed in the initial attack. By the time the fighting was over, the entire Ogremon force had been decimated, and not a single casualty was reported among the Leomon. The battle was a victory.

After the conquest, the Leomon held a grand party to try and pay back all those who had aided them in their time of need. Jon had showed up out of respect, but slipped away quite early to the cave where they had planned the attack. The commander was there, hunched over the empty stone shelf, eyes distant.

"Why aren't you out there with the others? The land remains yours." Jon asked, lifting the drink he had been unable to refuse in salute. The scarred Leomon nodded in return, and then sighed.

"It bothers me, I suppose. Some people are more than happy to believe that the ends justifies the means, but what we did today? That wasn't a battle, that was a butchering. They never even had a chance." Looking at the ground, Jon knew this argument well. Victor's remorse, some called it. It was the act that when one is backed into a deep, dark corner, they are able to do whatever it takes to get out alive. But afterward, they believe their actions were too brutal to be allowed, easily forgetting what their attackers had done to them with no remorse.

"Yes, I suppose that's true. However, your people were dying. There was really no other option. A frontal attack by either force would have resulted in your men being slaughtered and overrun. The Ogremon were not going to play fair, pick a strategy that appeals to you. They were only interested in one thing, and that was the slaughter of your pride. You did what you had to do to ensure the survival of you, your brothers, and your allies. If you must pity your enemy, do not do so because of what you did. Do it because of what THEY did to make you take action, and why they did it." Jon wanted to keep on going, to tell him that the Ogremon race, for the most part, were a stupid and vulgar group, taking what they wanted, and hating anyone who stood up to them. But, he felt he had said enough, and anymore would probably just make this Leomon see the ugly side in more clarity.

The commander stood there, thinking about what Jonny had said for a moment, before a mournful smile spread across his face. "True words, warrior. Thank you for helping me to put it in perspective. Now come, I believe my hunger is returning."

Clapping Jon's shoulder with his large, strong hand, the scarred Leomon walked back out to the celebration, his new ally in tow.

((Kinda dark, I know, but I just write what my fingers tell me to. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 pm
Oh snap, me and Draco have more competition.  

Yin Yun Yang

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 am
Serves you right, It´s getting a little too crowded on Expert xd
DAAH! Someone post a beginner xp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:17 am
OBJECTION!

kirashimu
ex. Pummel, Windy, Gage, and Flame would not be allowed in beginner or intermediate since we all know how good they are!

Quote from Kira.

Unless he meant someone else in which case I am sorry.  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 am
thannk you for trying to make me feel better  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items