Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
When the War Drums Beat ~ Claim on Page 6 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm
You do know Yin won Shamanmon, right?

ALSO! WARNING!!

This contest will come to an end on Friday at midnight, Gaia Time. So hurry and get in your entries, because I will not wait.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Oh yeah, whoops. Did the wrong contest for the digimon I wanted.

Shouldn't be much of a problem though.

And also thanks to this all I need is snow goblimon and I have all the goblimon ones, teehee and such.  

Yin Yun Yang

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 pm
Yeah... oh well only two days left.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm
guys i made an rp so people will be living again  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm
Ack! An advert that will draw attention away from my Contest!

But I love your roleplay idea, sign me up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 am
Coredramon glared at Dianamon, he may be weaker, but he knew he could not lose. He never has. Dianamon herself was smiling. Piece of cake. As the bell rang for the fight to start, Coredramon jumped high in the air, coming down, firing Green Flarebreath at Dianamon. Dianamon simply dodged toward the side, the flarebreath barely even coming close to a hit. Coredramon's eyes widened in surprise. That should have hit! He twisted around, just in time to recieve a kick strait to the stomach by Dianamon. Coredramon hit the ground, and tried to struggle up, but Dianamon simply came down upon him, hitting him with Crescent Haken. Coredramon was driven into the ground. Once again, Coredramon struggled to his feet. "Stubborn little thing, aren't you?" Dianamon asked. Coredramon scoffed, and said "I won't embarrass my kingdom." Coredramon charged in, sending a kick at Dianamon, whom as Coredramon predicted, dodged. Coredramon then sent a green flare breath at Dianamon, who dodged it again, and shot him in the back with Arrow of Artemis. Coredramon howled in pain as his Backwards Scale was hit, and the crest on his head began to glow. He glared at Dianamon, rage building, and began to fire Shruiken randomly, hitting Dianamon. Dianamon struggled to her feet, and said "It's time to end this." She came up close to Coredramon, and, with a simple use of Crescent Haken, she scooped him up, and smashed him to the ground. The fight was over. Coredramon had been defeaten.

((You never said which side had to win))  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 am
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I lost... seeing the other entry... But I am going to a dentist's appointment soon, not much time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 pm
And the contest has ended.. Without Lummy finishing her story... Whats up with that?? ninja
Oh well, cant wait to see who won ^^

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm
Okay, ATTENTION EVERYONE!!
I dint see it before but my story is apparently so long that it didn't fit into the post on page 4.. so second part is here.
I know the deadline has passed but I finished the story, it´s just too long for one normal Gaia post and I DID make it before deadline so I think it´s only fair ninja

Part two-

her eyes. Dianamon reached down and ripped the silver helmet of the blondes head, freeing the long blond hair that cascaded down her back and hid her face from the rest of the world like a veil of sorrow as it hung around her bowed head while her body was wracked with sobs of pure agony and loss. Dianamon stood still, the sight of the crying angel hurt her to her very digital-core, what if it had been Piedmon instead of Tao, how would she feel if it had been her attack and not the angels who hurt the one she loved? She felt a strong sympathy for the angel, yet she refused to let it show, she still had to win, and even if she did not want to that meant ending the celestial beings suffering. Dianamon held her axe high over her head, ready to cut the crying angel in half.
Angel looked up, she could see the other champion with her weapon raised through a haze of tears
"Fine! Just kill me and get it over with!" She yelled in despair and bowed her head again, ready to receive the killing blow. Without Tao, she had nothing to live for. What was the point of fighting if she had no love in her life? She could not win against Dianamon, the goddess digimon was too strong.
Oh, Taomon.
“Angel”
She shivered as cold fingers cupped her chin, forcing her head up so that she could stare into her enemies pink tinted eyes

"For all that it is worth, I am sorry"
Angewomon couldn't focus on anything but the ache in her chest but she nodded in quiet understanding
"Please.. Just get it over with..”
Dianamon stared at the Angel, this was not what was supposed to happen, should one of them day it should be in a blaze of glory and in the heat of battle, not kneeling on the ground, defenseless and crying like a rookie. The moon goddess snarled in sudden fury and swung her axe, it cut a fine paper thing line from the angels eye to her cheek, crimson red drops of blood fell from the wound and rolled down the angels pale cream skin, mixing with her tears before they fell to the ground and disappeared into the dust, soaked up by the earth
"Fight for Lucemons sake! You were strong enough to kill him so you are strong enough to fight me!"
Angel looked up in shock, her blue eyes widening
"I-I didn't..." No, she didn’t kill Tao, she didn’t mean to, it was a mistake, an accident, she didn’t do it on purpose... "No!" she sobbed as she fell to the ground in a shivering heap before the other warrior, too stunned to fight or resist and hurting too so incredibly much.

"Don’t be so weak!," Dianamon hissed, raising her double edged axe into the air and snapping it around to slam into the angels side, one of the wings took the blow and cracked, making the angel scream as she was hurled through the air. She fell near Taomon - she could touch him if she just reached out her hand, his eyes were closed as if in sleep but she could see the red blood soaking through his robe.

The pain began to build and she could feel her will to resist death ebbing away, like sand in her hands as the pain in her wings forced a chocked sob out of her throat. She fought it to move closer to Tao, to touch her love one last time before she was send to the heavenly digital fields and lost him forever. She was going to lose - had already lost - to Dianamon. Something deep inside her screamed ”Keep resisting” but she knew it was hopeless. She was too weak, both in body and mind now. Angel stifled a sob as she curled up against Taomon chest, he was still warm. Angewomons fingers were clutching at his robe, as if she could somehow will life back into the dead digimon. Angel could hear the other warriors footsteps as the moon goddess walked towards her. The sound was hollow. The entire arena had fallen silent.
"He´s dead angel, leave him be and fight me"
The angel felt her body tremble as fire ran up her spine
"I'm sorry Tao" She whispered brokenly, wrapping her thin arms around the damaged waist, resting her head on the magicians bloody chest "I've never been strong enough for you, I never deserved you"
"Move Angel! I'm tired of this! I'm going to destroy the body"
The blonde angel snapped her head around and growled, a long forgotten streak of cat rising to the surface. The Ladydevimon better keep her slimy hands off her Tao!

"You. Will. Not," Angel screamed, wings expanding, one of the left ones was broken and hung limply at her side.
Dianamon cursed in italien and leaped forwards, pink eyes blazing with rage as the metallic pipes on her back started glowing with a pale blue light
"Fool! Get away from him, he is dead there is nothing you can do for him anymore!"
Angel struggled desperately against Dianamon grip as the Luna digimons strong feminine hands wrapped themselves around her neck and tried to pull her away from Tao´s corpse. She watched helplessly as Dianamon pointed her double axe towards Tao´s lifeless form to release an attack that would obliterate the fox digimons corpse. She screamed and thrashed, reaching out towards her fallen love with her bleeding fingers "No!"

::..Angel...::

The angel digimon didn't think, she just reacted, twisting in the moon goddess grasp and swung her leg at the surprised digimon “Divine kick!!” with all the energy s he could gather in that short heartbeat she send a blast of celestial energy down her leg and kicked Dianamon in the stomach. The crowd roared, some in protest others in cheer. Dianamon stumbled back, clutching her stomach with a pained expression for only a few precious second before she stood straight and looked at the angel with fiery eyes
"Better" Dianamons furious expression should have terrified her, but she was numb
“But not good enough! Arrow of Artemis”
Several daggers of ice shut out from the goddess back and impaled Angel´s body before she had time to react. She screamed, falling to her knees in agony.

::Fight her Angel.::

She was losing her mind, Angel was sure of it. The angel could hear Tao in her head. Was he talking to her from the heavenly fields?
"Leave...her...alone..."

Suddenly the pain meant nothing. Tao? Had she imagined it? Had she heard Tao?

"That is impossible"

The champion raised her head to see a shocked Dianamon staring at... Angel snapped around to see Tao´s blue eyes were slitted open and watching her.

"Tao" She breathed, trembling as relief poured through her bleeding body. Dianamon watched the two, she recognized that look, how often had she not looked upon Piedmon with those same eyes? A plan started forming in her head. She would get the angel to fight her

"Fine," Dianamon hissed, moving next to Taomon to stare down at him with vicious red eyes. "I shall kill it myself."
Angel watched in horror as the goddess drew her axe back to swing at Taomon. She looked at her lover's face - Tao was looking at her, pain in his eyes, but something else...

::Angel. Help me.::

She didn't know where she found the strength or the will, but she was moving, lunging towards the other warrior, pain forgotten, nothing more important than protecting Tao from the other digimon. Dianamon had no expected the angel to react so quickly and was tackled to the ground with a very feminine squeak of surprise.

Angel rolled away from the moon goddess and stood protectively in front of Tao, determined not to let him get hurt any more. She would rather die than see him get hurt again
The angel spread out her wounded wings and lifted herself into the air, a white and red glow engulfed her petite body and hid her from sight, Dianamon took a step back
“Angewomon, digivolve to..”
The white clothing in her form dissolved into data and wrapped itself around her like coiling snakes as her skin glowed as if covered by thousand upon thousand of diamonds. A pure white light flashed in the arena and all the on lookers were forced to cover their eyes with a surprised gasp.
When they looked again Angewomon was no more.
A giant dragon with purple tinted fur and shimmering green eyes looked down upon Dianamon. The dragons had giant horns on top of its head, black and red and pointing backwards, ten feathered wings kept the digimon in the air as she soared above the arena, pale purple claws and white teeth glowing in the light of the sun. The dragon lifted her long powerful neck and roared, whipping her tail though the air
“Magnadramon”
The giant dragon put her hind legs down on the ground and the her front legs as she landed in front of her beloved, teeth bared threateningly at the goddess as she stared at her with burning emerald eyes
"Mine" She snarled with a deeo, powerful womons voice, tail bristling and snapping behind her as she took one step towards the other digimon. Magnadramon seetehed, she would not let Dianamon take Tao away from her again, never again!
Dianamon smiled and raised her double axe, the fire in her eyes blazed almost as strong as the one on the godly dragons
“Not bad angel, not bad”
Magnadramon ignored the other goddess when she spoke.

------------------
Now remember that I myself am the owner of a Gatomon, a beautiful feisty little lady named Kit, and that also means that I am the owner of a Magnadramon and I tell you she was HUGE. I had never before in my life seen a Magnadramon that big. She looked truly amazing, not that I don’t think Kit looks amazing too no, no, but still..
What?
Oh yes! The story! Sorry.. Where was I? Right.. You see, Dianamon charge at Angewomon and then-

----------------

.:The Battle:.

Without warning, Dianamon swung her axe around “Crescent hook!”
A pulsating orb of blue energy rushed towards the giant purple dragon, Magnadramon swung her head upwards and effortlessly destroyed the attack before it reached her body, her horns took the damage and they were a s indestructible as her claws and her will. Magnadramon lowered her head and sprang forwards, her horns connected painfully with the moon goddesses white and blue body armor, the attack send the other female digimon flying through the air until her back crushed into the wall of the arena leaving a dent in the rock wall and bruising her own armor, she slid down the wall with a moan of pain and stumbled when her feet finally touched the ground once again. Magnadramon didn't give Dianamon a chance to retaliate, madness filling her, driving her to fire blast after blast of holy fire at her opponent. Dianamon held up her arms in an attempt to lessen the damage dealt to her already wounded body but it was futile. After another blast off holy fire Dianamon finally managed to evade the giant dragon, skyrocketing upwards as fast as she could to avoid the powerful attack that had left her armor blackened by the intense heat. Magnadramon however would not let her prey escaped so easily, the dragon merely flapped her wings and rose just enough for her to grab one of Dianamons legs and throw her down onto the hard ground of the arena. The champion of the Kingdom of the moon screamed when she felt the giant teeth close around her leg but it was only for a short second for she soon after found herself thrown through the air. When she hit the ground once more she could hear a sickening –crack- when her left arm broke, the pain left her frozen and screaming soundlessly with her head thrown back in agony.
"Mine!" The dragon roared, head also thrown back to howl at the heavens above as she pawed at the air in triumph
"Mine!" She shouted, slamming a giant clawed paw down onto the armored figure laying on the dirt beneath her. Dianamon immediately rolled away and barely avoided being squashed to a bloody pulp under the weight of the superior dragon digimon. The moon goddess roared in anger at her failure, at her own injuries, at the thought of losing, she grabbed her axe and leaped into the air, ignoring the pain in her left arm as she swung the axe around while she poured every last bit of energy she had into the attack
“Arrows of Artemis!”
A rain of ice daggers rained down over the dragon who retaliated as fast as she could
“Fire Tornado!”
The two attacks clashed and created a wave of pressured that forced all of the sand and dust in the arena away and left the ground clean and blood covered. The audience had gone silent, the watched with their breaths held and hands on their hearts as the two attacks continued smashing into each other, fire against ice and neither of the two digimons seemed to be willing to give up.
Energy was snapping around them as they clashed. It was getting harder and harder to uphold the fire attack. She began to despair and doubt and thus he attack started losing it´s fierce power, Dianamon laughed as she intensified her own ice attack.
::You are stronger than she is.::
Magnadramon made an anguished sound somewhere between a scream and a cry. Tao, wonderful, beautiful Tao still believed in her. She had to do this for Tao, but how? Somehow the Dianamon was getting stronger and stronger with each passing second and even though Angel was at Mega level now it might not be enough. She tried to add more power to her fire attack but it was difficult. The other digimon was getting through her defenses. She continued, both warriors were tiring but neither wanted to give up.
Dianamon was stronger now, dark skies had covered the sun and the darkness gave her more powers but still the dragons attack did not yield and she was not sure she could hold out. In an act of desperation Dianamon did something so disgusting and cruel that she herself found her heart ache but she was scared enough of losing to do it.
Dianamon lifted her axe, a dark blue glow surrounded it, she then threw it as hard as she could towards the wounded Taomon, not weakening her ice attack for as much as a second as she did so. Magnadramon saw this, her fiery green eyes widened in fright, no, she could not lose him again, she would not survive it!
The dragon did not know how she was going to stop it, but she had to try. The dragon cried out in fury as she ended her attack and was pierced by thousand of daggers that pierced her skin and dug into her flesh, but the holy dragon did not pause even for a heartbeat as she twisted her body around and used her wings to gain speed, she threw herself in front of Tao and closed her eyes, hoping that her love would be all right

::Angel no!::
Magnadramon suddenly found herself remembering 2 years ago at the river, she had told him that he could not give her orders, he had asked her to get out of the freezing water and she had stubbornly stayed in until he came down and pulled her out.
He couldn’t do that, not this time, this time she had to stay and face the music.
She de-digivolved without a sound, the giant dragon turned into the beautiful angel, still without her helmet but bleeding from several wounds all over her body.
She held her hands up, prepared for a quick death when suddenly new energy coursed through her, an attack she had never know before appeared in her mind, she did not know what it was or what it would do but she instinctively raised her hands towards the heavens above them as if in prayer and shouted the name out into the arena like a battle cry
“Heavens charge!”
She didn’t know what it did but her body glowed and a ring of energy danced around her and suddenly all of her strength was back. She looked energy rushing through the air like lightning towards her and clapped her hands together before spreading them out like her wings
“Heavens charm!”
A cross of yellow energy launched itself at the attack, the blue orb collided with the cross and the two attacks exploded in a rainbow of colors.
Dianamon shielded her eyes with her arms when the light shone painfully into her eyes, a mistake for in that moment Angewomons body burst through the smoke cloud below and the furious angel swung her leg at the moon goddess ribcage “Heel of Justice!” Angel smiled in satisfaction at the crunch of bone and armor she could hear from Dianamons body. Another attack to her side and the womon was bleeding from her mouth. Angel knew she could win now.
The blonde screamed in triumph when he sent the other digimon plummeting to the ground. The other warrior flew towards the angel, throwing a punch that the celestial being blocked effortlessly, countering with a blow to one of those damned pink tinted eyes.
Angel screamed and grabbed one of Dianamons legs when the other digimon tried to use her Goodnight Moon attack, flinging the white armored fighter to the ground.
She felt the blood-lust, the cat in her claw it´s way to the surface now strengthened by the dragon in her that had been awakened.
"You made me hurt Tao!" A fist to Dianamons face, the face plating gave in and fell off revealing the other womons crimson red lips and pink skin now blackening due to the bruises.

Angel was no longer a logical, thinking being, she was a seething cat defending her mate, a roaring dragon protecting what was her´s, an avenging angel, a barking puppy demanding justice, a child crying

"You attacked him when he was defenseless" A kick to the moon goddess ribs. Blood started seeping from her armor in small streams of life fluid.

She let all the wrath in her out and began punching, pummeling, attacking, kicking reciting, chanting, screaming in Latin every wrong the world had ever done to her as everything disappeared in haze of red

"You abandoned me!"

All technique was gone she just punched and kicked Dianamon until she was out of breath and even then she continued her assault. Finally, she stepped back, tears streamed down her face as she gazed upon the other digimon. A silver light engulfed the warrior and when it disappeared Dianamons rookie form, Lunamon, lay on the ground, crying like a beaten child, screaming hoarsely.
Angewomon took one look at the child, she then stepped over to it and raised one high heel over the crying moon digimons fragile skull, she was going to crush it
“I win..”
But her foot never connected, instead she suddenly found herself several paces away from the rookie with a set of powerful jaws closed carefully around her arm. She turned her head and stared at the other digimon for several moment before recognition set in
“Tao.. You.. You reverted back into Kyubimon..”
The angel turned to her love, she stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around the great beasts furry neck, inhaling the scent of vanilla and potion ingredient that she had believed she would never smell again
“Your okay..”
Kyubimon nodded and pressed her against his chest with his snout
“I am. I love you Angel, so very much”
Tears once again filled the angels eyes but she said nothing, merely let go of her lover and turned around to face Lunamon. The little rookie was gone, in her place was only a red handkerchief.
------
And we all know who that belonged to. Piedmon digivolved from Gazimon to his mega form and used his magic to teleport them out of there. I met up with him again back at the castle after Kit flew us home and helped him bandage her wounds. He looks so happy, I could tell that he cared for her and knew right away that this was the digimon he had been talking about, the digimon he loved.
I was glad she was the one, Piedmon deserves her, and to be honest, I think she deserves him too.
Look here on my cell phone, this is a picture of them sleeping together in the bed, I sneaked into the room to get that one, this is a picture of them kissing in the hallway and this.. WOOPS! That was Myotismon at the last Christmas party, hehe, he got.. pretty drunk… which should explain the… you know.. state of undress and .. Angemon.. ehm…
Back to the story!

-----------------------

.:Next morning:.

Crescemon awoke to a nagging feeling in the back of her mind coupled with a tiny throb in her temples that spoke of exhaustion and several other pain centers all over her body where her muscles had been overused. Fighting back a yawn, the moon digimon blinked bleary eyes up at the ceiling. Only to have the nagging increase steadily as her sleep addled brain slowly came to the conclusion that the ceiling was not one she recognized.
Blinking again, the Luna digimon turned her eyes down away from the ceiling, shifting slightly amidst her wrapping of bed sheets, and was just about to take in the rest of her surroundings- only to have her movement come up short at the abrupt realization that she was being held in place by a pair of arms that lay loosely about her waist.
Piedmons arms.
Crescemon stared at her boyfriend, suddenly remembering with perfect clarity how she had been beanten by Angewomon and had been laying on the ground, crying and trembling in her rookie form right before everything went black.
She had not expected to wake up again.
Blanketed generously in the twisted clump of red and white bed sheets and comforter Piedmon lay, sleeping like an angel. Despite the fact that his bed, because the bed was surely bhis since it had his smell and colors on it, was almost twice as big as the one she had in her own room, at the castle own, he still managed to hog most of it, seemingly just as greedy asleep as he was when awake. And, her eyes widened impressively at the sight of his bare chest before looking away.
The Luna digimon tugged her portion of the blankets up to her chin, discovering that her helmet had been removed along with her armor and weapons.
Slowly turning back to look at him, Crescemon was willing to admit that he looked cute when he was asleep...
She had no idea how she had ended up in Piedmons bed or how the clown digimon had managed to save her but she was thankful for it, sitting here in the bed next to the mon she loved she could not even find it herself to mourn the fact that she had lost the champion battle to Angel. Crescemon sighed softly as she hesitantly reached over to brush some wayward strands of Piedmons unruly hair back and out of his face, he had left his mask on the bed table and had let his long hair hang free, he looked absolutely stunning.
The motion slowly continued in a drawn out caress down the side of his cheek, pausing only when he sighed, unconsciously leaning his head into the caress.
Perfectly content to remain where she was, Crescemon was just about to give in to the urge to snuggle closer and go back to sleep when her eyes caught a glimpse of a soft glow from the bedtable, she stared closely and then gasped.
It was a digivice.
So wherever Piedmon had taken her his tamer was here as well, god and she had not washed or dressed properly and she looked like the Dark pit itself. The Luna digimon suddenly felt as if she had been taken over to say hi to her boyfriends parents for the first time and a wave of nausea made her squirm.
Knowing better than to interrupt Piedmons slumber Crescemon sat up again. Her gaze quickly scanned the room for her armor and found it in the other end of the room leaning aginst the wall along with her axe and shield, if she was very silent she could get it on without waking her lover. Setting her plan into motion, Crescemon had just begun to sneak out from under the heavy blankets when suddenly a warm male voice stopped her.
“What are you doing?”
“Pids!” She gave a jolt of surprise, turning around to meet narrowly slit eyes as he regarded her with a sleepy look from his position among the pillows “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up. I just noticed the digivice, and if your tamer is here.. I don’t even know where here is, where are we, how can I still be alive..”
With an abrupt tug, Crescemon found herself being forcibly returned to the bed.
Pulling her backwards down into the bed sheets Piedmon wrapped his arms around her middle. Her back fit snugly against his chest. His breath brushed against her ear as he chuckled sweetly, it send a tingle down the bunny digimons spine
“No need, my tamer was the one who gauzed your wounds, she made Ange heal you”
“Ange?”
Piedmon smiled against her neck before he leaned back
“Another member of our little ´family´, he is an Angemon, he healed you, most of you, some of your wounds could not be healed immdiatly, my tamer took care of them the human way with a first aid kit”
His hold around her waist lessened slightly. His hands moving to traced idle patterns across her belly. Seemingly purposeless. Crescemon shook her head
“Stop that! I have to… Where is your tamer, I need to speak to… Him?”
“Her” Piedmon chuckled as he once more forced her to lay down beside him
“But- Wait! Piedmon!” Remembering her original purpose, Crescemons hands came up, attempting futilely to fend off his touch long enough for him to listen. She voiced her earlier concerns, turning her eyes back to the black and pink digivice on the bed table “I need to talk to her then, I can not stay here, the king will be looking for me, I should have been killed, I- Hey! What are you-ah!”
In a sharp surge of motion, he flipped their positions, levering himself up and over her as he pinned Crescemon bodily to the bed. Snagging first one wrist then the other, crossing her arms and then lying down on top of them so that she could not mover hands or arms. He rested his head on her bosom with a smile, staring into her pink tinted eyes. The female demon spluttered
“Piedmon get off me what if your tamer walks in on us like this!”
The clown tilted his head, a lock of golden hair fell free from behind a pointed ear
“I´m your boyfriend” Piedmon said in an utterly matter of fact manner, relaxed as always, crimson red lips curved into a smirk. Forcing her hands above her head and out of the way, he leaned forward to plant a kiss on the crook of her neck before stating sweetly “That means that you are mine, so what if my tamer sees you like this, knowing her she would merely call us cute, take a few pictures and leave”
Crescemon´s blushed furiously.
“But...!”
She might have made further protest were it not for the way he shifted his path of attack. Leaning forwards to give her a brief kiss that tasted like cinnamon and candy, Crescemon closed her eyes and pulled her lover into a tight hug thanking all the digital gods that she had been allowed to live, she could not imagine not having Piedmon by her side.

.:Several hours later:.

When Crescemon woke up the second time that day she was aware that Piedmon was sitting on the bed with someone next to him. When the Luna digimon sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily before she cast a glance at the other being in Piedmons bedroom she thought it to be a Wizardmon without his cloak but she then realized that it was a human girl, approxamitly 15-17 years old and with copper red hair and fair white skin. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt and jeans but the thing that caught the Luna digimon attention was the way she was litteraly sitting halway on Piedmons lap and the black and pink crests hanging around the girls neck.
Crescemon blushed furiously
“Your Piedmons tamer?”
Kaya nodded with a a´warm smile, a Patamon landed on the bed and was soon followed by an Elecmon, both rookie digimons stared up at her with curious eyes, or… The Patamon did, the Elecmon was scowling at her. Kaya cleared her throat and the Elecmon immediately ceased staring at her and jumped back down onto the floor with a huff. The girl shook her head at her digimon, then turned her attention back to the Luna digimon
“My name is Kaya, it is so nice to finally meet you, I was starting to wonder whether Piedmon had just made up a girlfriend of if you were real, your just as beautiful as he told us”
Crescemon, having never received such praise from a human before, blushed.
Kaya contined as if unaware of the female digimons red cheeks
“Piedmon told me that you are now a wanted digimon in your kingdom, you can’t go back there, not that it is a problem anymore you see..”
Kaya spread out her arms, indicating the several digimons that had somehow made their way into the room without her noticing
“We have discussed it and most of us belive that you might belong here, Patamon told us you did and he has never been wrong about my digimon partners before”
The moon digimon was speechless, she stared at the human, thousand of questions burning in her pink tinted eyes. Kaya crawled towards her and settled down on the pile of blankets. The human reched over and grabbed the black digivice from the bed table and then held it out towards Crescemon as if handing it over to her. Crescemon, not knowing what to do, reached out and tried to take it from the tamers fingers.
As soon as the moon digimon touched the device it let out a loud screech and gave off a pink glow.
A new tag appeared in the air and fell into Kaya´s other hand, the girl looked down at the tag as the light from her digivice died out and the link between Kaya and Crescemon started forming.
Crescemon thre her head backwards with a gasp as a sudden rush of energy course through her she was about to tip backwards back into the bed when she felt Piedmon strong arms catch her.
Tears started falling from her eyes when something inside of her finally settled and she felt.. complete.
“Go back to sleep Princess”
The Luna digimon sighed and closed her eyes, listening to Piedmon´s heartbeat as she drifted back into the darkness.
Kaya sat still for a while looking down at the crest in her hand before she held it up for all of her curious rookie digimons to see.
Kaya watched as Piedmon settled down with his sleeping girlfriend held in his arms, the clown digimon closed his arms and followed her back into the abyss of sleep. Kaya stood up and walked towards the door, silently ordering the other digimons out of the room. She watched with a soft smile as Gatomon and Snowagumon made their way out of the room, hand in hand.
The girl cast one last glance at the two sleeping digimons before she closed the door behind her, her newly acquired crest of hope gave off a celestial silver glow in the darkness of the corridor.
---------------------------------
And this is where the story ends, there is no more to tell, I guess it would be nice to add a; And they lived happily ever after, but like I said before, this is not a fairytale. Well, I´m done now. You’re free to go, I have things to do, places to be. You want another story?
Then you´ll have to wait till next time, but don’t worry, I have other tales to tell, other amazing stories to share, for after all this is the digital world.
Like Beelzemon said a long, long time ago a late Sunday evening at the Digtal Irish Pub;
“Weird s**t happens here”

The End.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm
I don't think the limit is up yet. I did say midnight and the Gaia Standard Time I see is 6:30  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm
What?? It´s 3.21 PM according to gaia time right now, we are 3 hours past deadline.. Im 99% sure of it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm
-edit

Deadline has passed now.. I think.. It should according to Gaia´s standard time

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Well.. If there is time left...

This is my second entry. In case I lose the RP contest.. Which I hope I dont... I still have a chance at winning something.

I actually drew this body about 1000 hundreds years ago, when I was still new at drawing I found a pic of a man on the Internet, looked at it on the school computer (I didnt have a laptop of my own back then) And then I tried drawing him again when I came home from school, all by memory. This is the result.
I drew some armor on him yesterday, I hope you like it ^^

In the year 1200 in the age of the dragon a new kind of warriors were born in the mighty country of Japan. These warriors were taken from their parents at the age of seven and then raised at the dragon temple by the greatest heroes in the entire kingdom. These soldier were called “The wounded hearts”.
These men wore a very special armor. Each warrior wore metal cuffs and ruby plating’s to cover their bodies and protect them from sharp weapons of all kinds. This warriors armor found in a grave in the southern part of Asia. On each hand there is a sharp knife like weapon used to slice the enemies open or cut throats, the legs on this armor may be exposed but if any one gets close enough to do any damage the side-swipe knifes on the side of each metal enhanced boot will make a short work of the attacker.
The black scarf around the warriors neck has a very think but incredibly strong adamantium wire in it, wrap the fabric around your enemies throat or use the scarf to climb up buildings and trees.
The belt around the waist has pouches on the inside in which the warrior can keep poisonous pills in case the he is taken hostage and is about to be interrogated, one pill and he will die with honor without telling his countries secrets. If this stuff worked so many years ago then I am sure that it will work perfectly fine in the next modern war.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaand.... 12 a´clock Gaia Standard time!

User Image

Little Pinch of Ginger

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas