Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:33 pm
draco... i salute you for that lol smile i probably would read allot of them over summer as well...but i gatta get a summer job X_X which is good i guess smile gatta fix my "vroom vroom" (lmao drunken friend.....)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i honestly just did this for the hell of it. i wasn't even trying, i dont think i won anyway

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:53 am
Now I just want this to end.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:22 am
kirashimu
Pummel's song at the end is not originally hers. It is a copy with a few words changed of the song, "When you're evil"

Well DUH! Offcourse it ain't mine, everyone knows that song smile
And my favorite song too, the other song ain't mine either it´s just like a quote just with a song instead because it shows how evil is better than good, I never said it was mine, the text is mine, song not, simple, but it looks good with the text right?

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 am
WHoo! It is Pummel. Want to argue? Since I sort of rebutted your arguments.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:26 am
kirashimu
@acro the contest is already over XD

@Draco she might get DQed for plagerism

WHAT! No way, if this was a song contest then yes, I would be DQed, but the lyrics are just for show to give it the right "mood" like the end song and the rollign text at the end of a movie, the song goes well with my text and the text is ALL mine, I spend many hours making all that stuff up! I can take out the lyrics if it really bothers you guys that much  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:28 am
Sure Draco, you go ahead and start  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:30 am
Draco_Lord
And great! I can argue against her points. Now to do so.

Rebuttal: So you want people who punch back and create another bully? That is the most pointless idea ever. All that does is make a never ending chain of bullies. That is like a dictatorship! And everyone knows those don't ever work out. What needs to be done is find a higher power, such as a teacher to say in the metaphor who can stop the bully and not change everyone else power.

2. Revenge.
Rebuttal: Revenge isn't a right but a choice. And revenge shouldn't be something that you should ever focus on. Revenge destroys your life once you start you can't stop, because you have nothing else. Revenge is never the answer, instead you need to move on, and kill them if they try to get in your way again.

3. Angels are full of lies about the world.
Rebuttal: Angels know of the suffering of other. They are there to create hope. And if geek myths have thought us anything it is that hope counter war, famine, and other terrors, Pandora's Box. We need to have hope and not just see the world for a horrible hell pit that is might be. Instead we need to work to create the world the angels see.

4. Strength. Demon's have more power.
You only talk about physical strength. But this world isn't only filled with the strong but also the wise, and the emotional. With strategy you can beat anyone stronger then you. Also demon's tend to have deep emotional issues that end up filling them with rage when you bring them up. Rage lowers intelligence and that means they can beat him because he won't be thinking straight.

All up there. Since I did it back when it was posted. Also no matter what I say I am enjoying it so feel free to tear my throat out. If you can.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:48 am
First of all I want to say that I answered the demon-angels things as my RP character not as myself even though I myself played a part too, and the question was not demon and angels like that draco it was Angel or Demon Digimons, Greek myths has nothing to do with it since it has never existed in the digital world

1. Bad people wont change, would you rather be bullied because it´s fun to do nothing? I have been bullied my entire life and you know what, I turned the other cheek and ended up being tied and placed infront of a car and being held by three boys while the fourth stripped me and threw away all my clothes, I was close to dying, it was not before I chose to fight fire with fire that they chose to ignore me because I wasn't fun to play with anymore, real life facts, the "turn the other cheek" does not work. And a teacher, they couldn't do anything, why? Because the bullies dont care, the just ignore them

Revenge is a right, eye for an eye, if a man kills your parents and rapes you (...ewww) you want revenge, you dont want to help him and make him see the error of his ways you want him dead or in prison and it´s your right to make sure he goes to jail

Angels know squad, they are born into a perfect heaven where everyone takes care of them and they live a rich life, where in that secluded and perfect life with lots of care, love and a warm bed to sleep in do they learn about suffering? Demon digimon knows suffering, they suffer, Angel digimons are just full of it.

Yes, I as only talking about physical strength so why are you bringing anything else up
- hits over head.
If I thought they were stronger psycially I would have said so right?
But if a devimon and an Angemon was tortured I know the Devimon would come out of it as evil and badass as ever an the angel would spend weeks being depressed because they dont know pain or suffering like demons do

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:02 am
I would like to point out my geek myth was a reference to prove a point, they still teach important lessons.

1. The point is in your world it would end up with everyone dead. You can't just fight back and do exactly what they did to you back on them. You still need to resolve your conflicts so they don't arise in the future. If you just punch them back then they will came back to punch you. And if you kill them then their friends will kill you.

2. What I said about revenge is you can't focus on it. You must let them deal with the consequences of their actions. Killing them won't bring back your parents. It won't mean you weren't rage. And is certainly won't make you feel any better. All it will do is make you the same as them. A low life who kills people.

3. So you want people to see the suffering? You want everyone to know that the world is a horrible place from the start? That is a terrible idea. Hope gives people dreams and those with dreams turn them into reality.

4. You mentioned physical strength but as I said mental strength can beat physical strength every time. If you know their weakness you can exploit it to your own benefit.
Now about your tortured part. Mental prowess can hold off any torture. If you just go along with it and protect your inner core then you can come out of it better then ever. Your Physical strength decreases over time but mental won't leave you until the very end.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:22 am
Nope, I punched back and they never punched me again, plus, not everyone would be dead because there will always be many who wont punch back, if you read my text thoroughly you would know that I often claim that evil and good balance each other out, everyone would not be dead because there will be hundreds who wont fight back and they will try to solve the problems peacefully, so, some dead, but not everyone, I just like my solution better because it saved my life and it makes it hurt less, that might not work for some but for me it did and it works for my RÅ persona Kaya too

You wont ever know that for sure unless you actually try it will you? I know people who lost their loves ones, people who claimed before that revenge was petty, but it didn't turn out that way. You might claim that you dont like strawberries and you might belive it but you dont know until you try it do you?

Good and evil with balance again sweetie, my text, ya know.
I didn't say I wanted everyone to suffer I said that angels dont know what suffering is because they never suffer themselves so demons understand pain and misery better than the angels

I still know that a demon would be able to handle torture and an angel would be a mess simply because angels dont know pain and suffering, how can they judge others if they dont even know pain, failor, loss and misery themselves?
And lets go check something out here shall we?
In Digimon frontier Virus cherubimon kills two mega class angels.. stronger!
Venommyotismon could kill anyone, the digimon needed to be hundreds against him to win, he´s clearly the strongest.
Lucemon could hold up against almost everyone until they teamed up on him, stronger.
The strongest digimon in the entire digital world is Leviamon.
There are only few demons but many angel digimons and yet the demons manage to survive and fight again and again, stronger.
Piedmon, they didn't even defeat him! They just sucked him into a hole.
Demons are stronger, and Angels also have a weakness, their pride and sympathy  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:50 am
1. So as you said it works for you. Which means it doesn't work for everyone. So what if it didn't work and the next day they came in with their older brothers and beat you up?

2. I have tried revenge a few times. Never did it work for me. In the end I never felt better and got punished for it. Revenge doesn't solve anything.

3. Of course good and evil balance. I don't argue with that. What I am saying is that Angels for one have hope. Of course they have suffered. They have had friends killed by demons, as you said one demon kills a lot of angels.

4. Angels know suffering and lose, as I said above.
Virus Cherubimon is the combination of evil energy and holy energy. You needed the power equal to his to corrupt him and then his power is doubled. That is why he is stronger.
Venommyotismon was beaten quickly by WarGreymon.
Lucemon is again the combined powers of light and dark and is only half demon. The other half is angel.
Leviamon is a coward and runs if he is fighting an angel.
Piedmon was killed by MagnaAngemon using an attack. If he is so strong then he could fight his way out like Arkadimon did, who isn't a demon.
Demons are also filled with pride, and stupidity. Instead of attacking themselves they send weak digimon and just power up their enemy.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 am
The world is not based on "if" Draco, it is based on facts and living in a fantasy world in not a great way to live, you should stop doing it soon, I know from experience that fighting back is best, I know that because I tried myself and because I have 5 friends here in Denmark who suffered from bullying too, I told them to fight back instead of remaining passive and it worked, so unless you yourself tried the other option my argument will be better because it is based on real facts and not speculations.

Okay, before we go any further I need to know where in my text you read about revenge cause I dont know what Im arguing about here anymore

Oh hurray, only problem smartie is that angel digimons are reborn after they die, demon digimons are not, so no, they have no idea what loss is because their friends come back to them again after a few days

4. No, as I said above.
Virus Cherubimon is a virus, check it up, so ergo all evil, stronger.
Venom Myotismon was held by the digivices, he would have won if they hadn't tied him up.
Again, check the digi-dex smatie, he is a virus, not a mix, just a virus aka demon.
Leviamon, makes you think why he fears angels right, evil feather balls.
Arkadimon was created by a human and is not even a real digimon and Piedmon was not killed he was trapped so he was never defeated.

No, Demons are not prideful they are selfish there is a difference.
And the only reason demons send weaker digimons is because that is the balance, good and evil must be equally strong, so send the weak digimons first because the demon can kick the good ones asses all over the place if they dont get a chance to get stronger first  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:18 am
And that is meant in a totally friendly way sweatdrop  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:23 pm
1. On the same if. I have been bullied my self and when I just don't even talk back or respond, being passive, they stop instantly.

2. The whole point was revenge.

3. All digimon are reborn.

4. Virus Cherubimon was a Vaccine Cherubimon turned evil. To turn a vaccine to a virus you need a virus stronger then the original vaccine. So when it takes over you don't just destroy the power of the vaccine you convert it.
To quote DMA "This Demon Lord Digimon has both holy and evil characteristics." He may be a virus but he still has holy powers.
Arkadimon wasn't created by a human. It was created by an other digimon, Deamon.
Ha! Demons are always sure they are going to win and that the good guys will fail.
And that is the idiotic thing I have ever heard. If they want to win send you best guys out first. Then you can crush them before they get strong.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff