Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Abortion, birth control (pill/shot), abstinence or adoption? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the best/most realistic solution to teen pregnancy?
  abortion
  abstinence
  birth control
  adoption
View Results

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 pm
Deppfan Teague
Soul of Aqua
Princess Zelda21
Demon of the Stars
Princess Zelda21
Well, think about it, abortion is still considered killing an unborn human being though! It's just so wrong!

So?

So, the girl would be DENYING her child a chance to LIVE a normal life! What a sad world we live in!
Every day I deny thousands of possible childs the chance of life. Guess what? I don't care. They're better off dead. Because frankly, mental deficiencies can be passed on to your child. They're in general genetic. So giving a rapist's son a chance of life is taking the chance he will grow up as ******** up as dear daddy found in that dark alley that smells like piss and semen.

And a follow-up point is every unused egg that is shed every month by females who do not get pregnant. That's a potential child as well. How about all the fertilized eggs that for some unknown reason, don't attatch to the uterine wall and are then flushed out of the body? Is that murder, then too?

I honestly wouldn't say it is, Deppy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:48 pm
Princess Zelda21
Deppfan Teague
Soul of Aqua
Princess Zelda21
Demon of the Stars
Princess Zelda21
Well, think about it, abortion is still considered killing an unborn human being though! It's just so wrong!

So?

So, the girl would be DENYING her child a chance to LIVE a normal life! What a sad world we live in!
Every day I deny thousands of possible childs the chance of life. Guess what? I don't care. They're better off dead. Because frankly, mental deficiencies can be passed on to your child. They're in general genetic. So giving a rapist's son a chance of life is taking the chance he will grow up as ******** up as dear daddy found in that dark alley that smells like piss and semen.

And a follow-up point is every unused egg that is shed every month by females who do not get pregnant. That's a potential child as well. How about all the fertilized eggs that for some unknown reason, don't attatch to the uterine wall and are then flushed out of the body? Is that murder, then too?

I honestly wouldn't say it is, Deppy.

Then how is abortion murder? The fetus cannot live on its own, so that's not the taking of a life.  

Deppfan

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:47 am
User Image

... why was this topic brought up in the first place? It just makes the rest of the forum go sour. sad
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:55 am
xX Celeste Foxx Xx
User Image

... why was this topic brought up in the first place? It just makes the rest of the forum go sour. sad
User Image
Then it needs more sugar!!! -covers a fetus in frosting- Here you go. heart  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:05 am
Soul of Aqua
xX Celeste Foxx Xx
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:25 am
xX Celeste Foxx Xx
Soul of Aqua
xX Celeste Foxx Xx
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Ugh, that was kinda lame what he did... Cute picture though.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Keimori2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:50 am
Well in all honesty abortion is one of the few things I take an extreme stand on, I'm 100% against it, I think it's worse than murder, it's denying a completely unborn child, who has done no wrong, a life.

even in rape, who's to say the kids going to grow up to be the same? anyone who thinks their child is going to be evil like that must have extremely low self esteem considering the Childs half yours as well. I believe that if you assume that, then how is it any less prejudgeist than racism?

Assuming that he or she will be born a rapist is assuming WAY too much.

and those who say "I could never give it a proper life" should opt for adoption, that is what it's there for, the child deserves a life to live, what right do you have to kill it? none if you ask me.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should sit back and think "what if I was aborted?" and see if they can still support the idea of killing babies.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:52 am
Keimori2
Well in all honesty abortion is one of the few things I take an extreme stand on, I'm 100% against it, I think it's worse than murder, it's denying a completely unborn child, who has done no wrong, a life.

even in rape, who's to say the kids going to grow up to be the same? anyone who thinks their child is going to be evil like that must have extremely low self esteem considering the Childs half yours as well. I believe that if you assume that, then how is it any less prejudgeist than racism?

and those who say "I could never give it a proper life" should opt for adoption, that is what it's there for, the child deserves a life to live, what right do you have to kill it? none if you ask me.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should sit back and think "what if I was aborted?" and see if they can still support the idea of killing babies.

I completely agree with you on that Keimori-san.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 am
Keimori2

When someone is raped they don't abort the fetus because they automatically asume that its going to grow up to be a rapist. They do it because its a tragedy that they would rather not be reminded of constantly. Some people can't mentally handly the fact that they were impregnated by someone who raped them. You may think you would be able to handle it if you were in the situation but really you don't know that for a fact! You can never be 100% sure about that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 am
-Vagtastic-
Keimori2

When someone is raped they don't abort the fetus because they automatically asume that its going to grow up to be a rapist. They do it because its a tragedy that they would rather not be reminded of constantly. Some people can't mentally handly the fact that they were impregnated by someone who raped them. You may think you would be able to handle it if you were in the situation but really you don't know that for a fact! You can never be 100% sure about that.
User Image

That would be indeed horrifying. But the chances of the child becoming a rapist him/herself is a legitimate reason.
User Image  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Keimori2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:35 am
Trauma or no trauma they're still killing an innocent baby! why should the child pay for the sins of the father? Adoption or Birth control should be the only options in such a case.

Look I feel sorry for any victim of rape, I really do, but killing an child, especially and unborn one REALLY knocks my opinion of that person down like a crumbling building no matter what the excuse is.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:38 am
Keimori2
Trauma or no trauma they're still killing an innocent baby! why should the child pay for the sins of the father? Adoption or Birth control should be the only options in such a case.

Look I feel sorry for any victim of rape, I really do, but killing an child, especially and unborn one REALLY knocks my opinion of that person down like a crumbling building no matter what the excuse is.

Same here Keimori-san, it's just so wrong no matter what!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 am
stare

I'm done with this topic. I just cant go back and forth with you all anymore. You just don't seem to understand and were all ending up sounding like broken records so never mind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:11 pm
Guess what, bad things happen all the time. You cannot truly know how it would feel if you were raped until you are, and that's not something any person should have to go through. To put a possible take on the situation, you said "the baby shouldn't have to pay for the sins of the father." Some would say the baby IS the sin of the father and shouldn't exist because of that. In that case abortion could be seen as washing away that sin. I'd fully support it if there was a law requiring the father to pay for the abortion or any other related expenses, because with rape the woman obviously didn't want it and as such the responsibility falls on the father.

Speaking of rape and all, consent IS A MUST! If your partner cannot give conscious, thoughtful consent then it's pretty much rape. Half of all girls lose their virginity while they are drunk or on mind-affecting drugs.  

Jackalope2
Crew

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Keimori2

It's not a baby, it's a fetus/embryo. An unfeeling blob of cells. You are just as much killing a child as ejaculating and menstruation do at this point.

Also, what about abortion to save the life of the mother?
Would one value an undeveloped fetus over a ripe woman?  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff