Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Bad to the Bone Finished Please Lock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Knight Draco

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm
soulmon
One day soulmon wanted to prank seraphimon, so he put ants in his robe, trap door in the kitchen, pie in the trap door, and plastic wrap in the kitchen door way. When seraphimon woke up he put his robe on and ran through the house screaming hit the plastic wrap, fell in the trap door, and his face landed in the pie. You should have seen it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm
WHOOHOO another rp battle... Is there a limit to how many digimon battle against Zanbamon? Me and Chaosmon... or maybe Anubismon got this one

Also... Can we enter into more than one??? *readies pen and paper* Come Alphamon...

Pranking is my specialty wink Gatomon!!! You with me?!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Technically no there isn't a limit on the number of Digimon you can use, but five Digimon beating up on one does not a good rp make. Just make it on fairish terms. Also yes you may enter more than one, but you may only win one Digimon in the contest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 pm
kingofjokers7
Technically no there isn't a limit on the number of Digimon you can use, but five Digimon beating up on one does not a good rp make. Just make it on fairish terms. Also yes you may enter more than one, but you may only win one Digimon in the contest.

Why would I do that 4laugh

Either way, thanks mate... TO THE STORYBOARD!!!! scream

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:23 pm
I started drawing the motorcycle (by started I mean I drew one of the tires... sweatdrop ). I'll try to have it up by tomorrow biggrin

I have a lot of drawing to do XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
I started drawing the motorcycle (by started I mean I drew one of the tires... sweatdrop ). I'll try to have it up by tomorrow biggrin

Technically, if you just draw the tires and put it on, right now you would be the winner lol  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 am
kingofjokers7
ListenFeelEnjoy

Technically, if you just draw the tires and put it on, right now you would be the winner lol

lol, ya probably...but I don't like making half a** art...unless I really don't care...XD...I'll be done in a few minutes I think... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 am
I'm working on the story right now.  

Sago_Knight

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm
I did it! I did it!!! xd

It's not very good...but at least you can tell what it is sweatdrop

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae31/L_F_E/Art Stuff/Mbike.jpg

it's quite big...so I just posted a link biggrin

It's funny though...I forgot that I can't draw any type of motor vehicle...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
I did it! I did it!!! xd

cool  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm
kingofjokers7
ListenFeelEnjoy
I did it! I did it!!! xd

cool

yea...It's not the best...but if nobody else enters, then it won't matter! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm
My attempt at Zanbamon >D haha

The sun dipped across the horizon, swallowing a tamer surrounded by three digimons, each of a different level. Jonathan, the tamer's trusted and first digimon, stood still as a Scorpiomon; ready to burst into battle once the enemy as arrived. Katie, the tamer's beloved digimon of complete innocence, was a Ophanimon. Finally there was Susan, the Budmon without a care in the world. She was jumping side to side behind the group, trying to see what was happening.

"Where is he?!" Fernando shouted, yelling at the emptiness in front of them. Impatient from the long wait him and his group had waited. "He said by sunset, but...!"
"Don't worry about it." Katie smiled, shoving her hand over Fernando's mouth to keep him quiet to listen to her. "He'll be here, he's an honorable digimon he won't back down from his word."
"Ah, speak of the devil..." Jonathan pointed his pincers towards the empty path, where a mysterious portal had suddenly appeared. There was an intense silence as the group waited for something to happen, anything to happen really.
"RAWR!" A demonic voice echoed through the portal, suddenly a claw pushed it's way through the portal and got a grip of the ground. "LET ME GO! AHHHHH!" Within seconds, the claw lost it's grip of the ground and flew back into the portal.
Slowly, Fernando took a step forward to see what the hell just happened. "Erm...anyone care to explain?"
"My pleasure." A noble voice calmly spoke; within an instant a digimon jumped out of the portal. The portal closed on itself after the hind legs of the digimon left, leaving the pathway silent with an eerie feeling crawling through the gang. "I am Zanbamon, the guardian of the prisoners of the digital world." His eyes shifted from Fernando to Katie; a smile formed onto his face. "And I'm here to take her in!" Pointing his blade at Ophanimon, who jumped back in shock.
"WHAT?!" The group jumped, thinking of what possible horrible thing that Katie would do. And from they could think of, the only horrible thing that Katie would do is not give a kid a piece of candy. "What are you talking about?!" Jonathan growled, jumping in front of Katie to defend her.
"This Ophanimon is being sent to prison for the thief of nine-hundred thousand bits." Zanbamon calmly spoke, his eyes focused on his prey. "This case was unsolvable, that was until we got this here note tipping us that Ophanimon did it. Plus, we had the evidence we needed to deem you guilty."
"A note? But who would have something against Katie?" Fernando shifted in front of the blade that still pointed towards Katie. "Katie is the most sweetest digimon the world will ever know!"
"A criminal is still a criminal. No matter what the situation." The officer digimon's eyes glared down at the three of them. "And if you don't move out of the way, the results will be catastrophic."
"Then why don't you do something already?" Jonathan taunted, pushing Fernando aside to protect them both.

"Once a criminal always a criminal!" Zanbamon shouted, going up on his hind legs. "And anyone that helps a criminal is an accomplice! MYSTIC FLAME!" The flames spew out of the horse side of Zanbamon, enveloping the ground with flames.
"Hold on!" Katie shouted, grabbing a hold of Jonathan just before the flames hit him. Meanwhile, Fernando grabbed Susan and ran further down the path, far enough to where they couldn't get hurt from the attacks.
"NOW!" Jonathan shouted, ordering Katie to let him go as soon as they were directly above Zanbamon. "TWIN SWORDS!" Katie let go of Jonathan who flew down with his two pincers, making direct contact with Zanbamon's blade.
"Is that the best you got?!" Zanbamon laughed, throwing Jonathan into the ground. "Vorpal Blade!" The digimon dashed towards Jonathan, clashing blades over and over again, but Jonathan was running out of space. The flames still lit across the ground, encircling the two of them. "I have no time for this! It's the Ophanimon I'm after! HUNTING KNIFE!" Zanbamon slammed his blade once more, and threw Jonathan over the flames.
Jonathan landed close to Fernando and Susan, rolled a couple of times and landed flat on his chest. Dizzy from the attack, but he keep struggling to get up in order to help Katie battle.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Katie cried, floating a good distance from Zanbamon to stay away from his attacks. "Jonathan are you alright?!" She yelled towards her allies, Fernando gaves a thumbs up while holding Susan in his arm. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIM! NO ONE HURTS MY FRIENDS!" Tears streamed down her eyes as she prepared for an attack. "EDEN'S AIR!" The wind covered her, causing her to vanish for a split second.
"Where'd you go?!" Zanbamon growled. "No matter, you'll go to prison like they all do. Your fake tears won't weaken me either, I have no empathy for your kind."
"MY KIND?!" She shouted, slamming her javelin into his blade. "I am not a criminal!" She jumped back and rushed back into the battle. Slamming her javelin into his sword repetitively trying to find an opening to strike. "I will no ever be a criminal, not now nor ever..." Tears continued to fall from her eyes.
"Lies! VORPAL BLADE!"
"EDEN'S JAVELIN!"

"Let me go!" Susan shouted, biting Fernando finally so he'd release her.
"Where are you going?!" Fernando yelled at her, grabbing onto his arm from the bite.
"Something smells fishy from this fight and I gotta figure out what!" The Budmon bravely shouted back, jumping towards the flames.
"Susan come back!" Fernando turned to see his injured Scorpiomon, then turned to see Susan who was running towards the fight. The best thing he could do now was trust that Susan knows what she's doing.

"Portal open!" Zanbamon shouted as a portal mysteriously appeared besides him. Screams of criminal digimons from the jail were echoing through to the digital world, haunting Ophanimon who just wanted to jump in and save them from their pain. "Now, join them!" He commanded, slamming into her javelin with his sword, pushing her to the ground.
"NO! I don't belong there!" She yelled back, thrusting back at him, throwing him up into the air. "SHINNING JAVELIN!" She yelled, throwing her only weapon into the air. Striking the surprised Zanbamon in the chest.
"Ugh!" Zanbamon grunted as he fell into the ground.
Katie, all of a sudden her innocence came back to her. Rushing towards Zanbamon's aid she kneel down and shook his shoulder. "Are you alright?!"
"Got you!" Zanbamon laughed as he drew his blade once more, striking Katie to the ground.
"Ahhhh!" Katie screamed as she grabbed ahold of her side, blood was coming out of her; though she continued to put pressure on it. "Why? Why are you doing this?"
"Criminals like you should be put in your place. Since your probably going to enjoy living in the prison, I think I'll just have to finish you here and now." He drew his sword up into the air, pointing the blade downward right at her heart. "Any last words?"
"STOP!" Susan shouted, jumping onto the sword's blade. "This note is a fake!" Zanbamon withdrew his blade and grabbed the note confusedly, but he kept Katie on the ground with no way of escaping. "If you look carefully, you will read the words Ophanimon, but I don't think that Ophanimon is spelled with two P's like in the note. Plus, at the very end there is a smudge of ink spill. If you look carefully through that, you will see the imprint of a DemiDevimon. See? She was set up!" Susan turned to Katie with a confident smile, as Zanbamon stepped away from the two.
"Many years of arresting digimons, so many innocent digimons. I trusted this source, this source was the reason how I got to his position on the force..." It was like his dreams, his whole life was being crushed by the single realization.
"See? Katie isn't one of the bad guys, she's good. The source on the other hand isn't." Susan said, notifying the rest of the group to come. Fernando and Jonathan came to help Katie up on her feet.
"I guess I owe you an apology..." Zanbamon spoke softly, depressed after all he had done. "This means that, so many of the prisoners are innocent..."
"Yes, that is true." Susan spoke, but shook her head. "And an apology isn't going to make it. I believe you owe Katie a real battle and a trip to the hospital before she dies!" Susan yelled at the top of her lungs.
"I guess that much is true..." Zanbamon closed the portal next to them. "I am deeply sorry though, the force never told me the source was false or anything, so yeah...I apologize..." Zanbamon seemed to be honorable as he was meant to be, which made Katie smile just a bit before she passed out.

In the end, Zanbamon and his force released all the innocent digimons from the prison and tracked down the location of the source where they arrested a Myotismon, LadyDevimon, and a couple hundred DemiDevimon.
After all of that hassle, Zanbamon retired from the force and challenged Katie to a real battle, where honor was basically all he lived for.

Ugh xD haha I suck at endings...xD haha  

Henwyfatale

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:26 pm
o.o WOW thats like...wow  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm
wait what? D:  

Henwyfatale

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff