Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Dinner with the Arkadis [Official Contest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this?
Deltamon

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it?
Extyrannomon

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be?
Fugamon

6. On a trip to the Beach, I glanced upon a rather peculiar looking squid creature, what could it have been?
Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one
Hookmon

8. I once saw this avian digimon that gave me the strangest desire to ask it if it wanted a cracker. What digimon could make it want to ask that?
Parrotmon

9. I spotted near a restroom and thought it was the most aweful looking thing ever. I wish the person that left had went on into the restroom instead of doing it outside. What creature could make me think this?
Sukamon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be?
Fugamon

6. On a trip to the Beach, I glanced upon a rather peculiar looking squid creature, what could it have been?
Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one
Hookmon

8. I once saw this avian digimon that gave me the strangest desire to ask it if it wanted a cracker. What digimon could make it want to ask that?
Parrotmon

9. I spotted near a restroom and thought it was the most aweful looking thing ever. I wish the person that left had went on into the restroom instead of doing it outside. What creature could make me think this?
Sukamon

10. As i fell asleep I felt myself counting some rather interesting creatures, but... I must have been dreaming because they had rocket boosters on their backs. What digimon could this be?
Sheepmon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Fugamon

Gesomon

Hookmon

Parrotmon

Sukamon

10. As i fell asleep I felt myself counting some rather interesting creatures, but... I must have been dreaming because they had rocket boosters on their backs. What digimon could this be?
Sheepmon

11.I heard you were looking for potatoes, well I just so happen to have seen a creature that looked like it, but can't remember its name. Do you remember?
Jagamon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Hookmon

Parrotmon

Sukamon

Sheepmon

11.I heard you were looking for potatoes, well I just so happen to have seen a creature that looked like it, but can't remember its name. Do you remember?
Jagamon

12.Once I saw this creature standing on a mountain proclaiming to be the King of Kings, I didn't believe it and walked away. Now I wonder who that was, do you know its name?
KingEtemon  

City in Slumber

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv92/deadmanm20/Decorated images/scan0001.jpg
ICE CREAM!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Hookmon

Parrotmon

Sukamon

Sheepmon

Jagamon

12.Once I saw this creature standing on a mountain proclaiming to be the King of Kings, I didn't believe it and walked away. Now I wonder who that was, do you know its name?
KingEtemon

13. Ever seen a centaur before? I have, but this one was different because it had the head of a horse as well as of a man, what digimon could that have been?
Centarumon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Sukamon

Sheepmon

Jagamon

KingEtemon

13. Ever seen a centaur before? I have, but this one was different because it had the head of a horse as well as of a man, what digimon could that have been?
Centarumon

14. I used to hear stories of flying horses, but when I saw one in reality, it wasn't flying at at. what could it have been?
Pegasusmon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Sukamon

Sheepmon

Jagamon

KingEtemon

Centarumon

14. I used to hear stories of flying horses, but when I saw one in reality, it wasn't flying at at. what could it have been?
Pegasusmon

15. Way back in my days of youth, I would go out to the desert were I say this strange digimon that seemed to be quite reckless because it was covered in bandages, I wonder what digimon would be so reckless, what do you think it was?
Mummymon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Jagamon

KingEtemon

Centarumon

Pegasusmon

15. Way back in my days of youth, I would go out to the desert were I say this strange digimon that seemed to be quite reckless because it was covered in bandages, I wonder what digimon would be so reckless, what do you think it was?
Mummymon

16. On that same trip to the desert, I saw this plant... thing with gloves on its hands, what could it have been?
Togemon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Jagamon

KingEtemon

Centarumon

Pegasusmon

Mummymon

16. On that same trip to the desert, I saw this plant... thing with gloves on its hands, what could it have been?
Togemon

17. On my trips to the artic plans, I saw this rather fuzzy looking digimon that wore a studded cap with horns on the sides. What digimon could that have been?
Vikemon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Centarumon

Pegasusmon

Mummymon

Togemon

17. On my trips to the artic plans, I saw this rather fuzzy looking digimon that wore a studded cap with horns on the sides. What digimon could that have been?
Vikemon

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?
Dokugamon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Centarumon

Pegasusmon

Mummymon

Togemon

Vikemon

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?
Dokugamon

19. Strangest thing I'd ever seen I'll tell ya... It looked like a horse, but stood on it's hind legs and had a shell! 2-legged horse and a shell on its back, what on earth could it be?
GaaraIndramon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Mummymon

Togemon

Vikemon

Dokugamon

19. Strangest thing I'd ever seen I'll tell ya... It looked like a horse, but stood on it's hind legs and had a shell! 2-legged horse and a shell on its back, what on earth could it be?
GaaraIndramon

20. One time I saw this strange white creature that had some pink band around its belly and it was always reading whenever I saw it afterwards... what was it?
Bokomon  
karasu_sabre rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 9, 1, 3, 9, 5, 10, 7, 4 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 am
And I'm actually stoppin' the makin' of bacon? D:  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
karasu_sabre rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 8, 2, 9, 6, 9, 3, 2, 2, 9 Total: 55 (10-100)

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:38 am
2nd try  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash