Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:49 pm
Sun Hou Yi

Hey Level, long time no speak, how ya' been buds, hope all is well with you, and I also concur that your character is... Unique... To be polite... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:11 pm
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi
Haru may be the greatest onii-chan hunter in the world and normally would never back down from the collection of onii-chans waiting to be hunted. But an army of onii-chans! Haru's fragile and petite body could only handle so much onii-chan. Too much dosage of onii-chan would lead to onii-chan overdose resulting in her death.

Your character disturbs me buddy lol.

Lmfao. You should have seen the earlier posts. Welcome back Zar. I'm Level btw.

I'll have to go back and read them. And yes I know. Your sig gave it away wink

Read the Digi-Coliseum

I'm not sure if I want to haha. What on earth inspired you to make such a character?

I was bored lol. I had a hand in creating Dingle as well.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm
Cuevas_506
Sun Hou Yi

Hey Level, long time no speak, how ya' been buds, hope all is well with you, and I also concur that your character is... Unique... To be polite... eek

I've been dandy. My character is best character. #1  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:13 pm
Cuevas_506
Sun Hou Yi

Haru is best Stalker.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:17 pm
Sun Hou Yi
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi

Read the Digi-Coliseum

I'm not sure if I want to haha. What on earth inspired you to make such a character?

Fair enough. Oh boy I can't wait until this rp actually kicks off the ground. There is quite the odd collection of characters in this group. I have a feeling many insults are going to be thrown around and heads butted.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:19 pm
You two need to read this RPC's profile. We worked with our friend who really wanted the most original RPC ever made.

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

At the age of nine years old Dingle stabbed his gym teacher and was sent to jail, where after one week he killed six wardens and was sentenced to solitary confinement where he smuggled 2 metric tons of damage, and after this he sat in the same spot for three years not eating, drinking, or breathing. After those three years of his time in butt pounding prison dingle returned home using a stolen Zamboni, he now calls Debra, he found his mother calling Satan so dingle toke his trusty rope and oranges and tied his mother to the back of Debra and he rode off into the ocean with his Zamboni that can turn into a helicopter and he drowned his mother, killing her, His father was so proud of him that he showed dingle the art of meth making. After many months of making meth Dingles father passed away so Dingle needed a new meth making partner, This was Dingles First encounter with Digimon, he met an amazing digimon, Fujinmon at his meth making Olympics that he was having so that he would have a truly ultimate partner for the meth making business. Four years later Dingle received a mysterious letter telling him that me must assassinate Ethan’s Parents, for they were the president and vice-president of Hawaii, so he did so with his trusty sack of oranges the reports say they were smashed to a pulp, and you can find many instances of orange juice on the ground around where they were found dead. After completing this assassination mission Dingle decided that he has taken to assassinating people fondly, so he went to where the return address led him, which was under the sock selling stall at sock town, where the head assassin took Dingle in and taught him, her ways.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:19 pm
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi
ZarAburame
Sun Hou Yi

Read the Digi-Coliseum

Fair enough. Oh boy I can't wait until this rp actually kicks off the ground. There is quite the odd collection of characters in this group. I have a feeling many insults are going to be thrown around and heads butted.

Haru is strongest and most kawaii RP character. Voted by people's choice awards.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:27 pm
KiroMishima

Wth *shakes head* You know we're lucky that most people that like digimon these days are older now than back when we joined because omg this guild is not PG any more haha.

Sun Hou Yi
yeah well Donovan didn't vote in that so good luck lol.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:29 pm
KiroMishima

At the age of nine years old Dingle stabbed his gym teacher and was sent to jail, where after one week he killed six wardens and was sentenced to solitary confinement where he smuggled 2 metric tons of damage, and after this he sat in the same spot for three years not eating, drinking, or breathing. After those three years of his time in butt pounding prison dingle returned home using a stolen Zamboni, he now calls Debra, he found his mother calling Satan so dingle toke his trusty rope and oranges and tied his mother to the back of Debra and he rode off into the ocean with his Zamboni that can turn into a helicopter and he drowned his mother, killing her, His father was so proud of him that he showed dingle the art of meth making. After many months of making meth Dingles father passed away so Dingle needed a new meth making partner, This was Dingles First encounter with Digimon, he met an amazing digimon, Fujinmon at his meth making Olympics that he was having so that he would have a truly ultimate partner for the meth making business. Four years later Dingle received a mysterious letter telling him that me must assassinate Ethan’s Parents, for they were the president and vice-president of Hawaii, so he did so with his trusty sack of oranges the reports say they were smashed to a pulp, and you can find many instances of orange juice on the ground around where they were found dead. After completing this assassination mission Dingle decided that he has taken to assassinating people fondly, so he went to where the return address led him, which was under the sock selling stall at sock town, where the head assassin took Dingle in and taught him, her ways.

That post is a mess, so Sock Town has an assassin's den, who'd have known, and meth. So Fujinmon is Walter White? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 pm
Hmm by my count everyone has decided to not be dumb and has ran in the direction of the three warriors. Yay no one died on the easiest decision lol.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:19 pm
ZarAburame
Hmm by my count everyone has decided to not be dumb and has ran in the direction of the three warriors. Yay no one died on the easiest decision lol.

Surprise isn't it, I was expecting Level to go head first, but the times have changed, huh? Though, I've looked into the game this is based off, Dynasty Warriors looks like a good game to be sincere.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:25 pm
ZarAburame

If anyone genuinely thought that they could take an army on, without their digimon they deserved to die here.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:28 pm
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame

If anyone genuinely thought that they could take an army on, without their digimon they deserved to die here.
True true but hey you never know lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:39 pm
Hope the kind

Haha we posted at practically the same time. Good thing there aren't any conflictions really cause I hate going back to edit whole posts XD  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind

Haha we posted at practically the same time. Good thing there aren't any conflictions really cause I hate going back to edit whole posts XD

Me too! I was thinking 'Yay! I'm the first to post.' And then I scroll up to see someone who has posted before me. I was thinking, 'Please let there not be any conflicts with the characters.' Thankfully there aren't but I just tweaked mines just a tad bit to include your character's dialogue.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff