• Runway Model 250
  • Runway Contender 750
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm
ozkur
Lunoxxe
ozkur
Lunoxxe
Help me code my tank pls heart
Not sure what's going on...Shows you glow and yet your fish aren't showing up.

Im not sure too. I also tried to play it but it didnt show it has fish. Where did my fish go?? crying I have 17 fishes there
I could see the airsharks in your tank siggy and was excited to play. Hopefully it's just a fluke and will come back. Something similar happened to me where it said I had no fish and as soon as I played some booty grab then checked it again and there they were. sweatdrop

My fishes came back heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm
Darth Verum Interius
ozkur
Lunoxxe
ozkur
Lunoxxe
Help me code my tank pls heart
Not sure what's going on...Shows you glow and yet your fish aren't showing up.

Im not sure too. I also tried to play it but it didnt show it has fish. Where did my fish go?? crying I have 17 fishes there
I could see the airsharks in your tank siggy and was excited to play. Hopefully it's just a fluke and will come back. Something similar happened to me where it said I had no fish and as soon as I played some booty grab then checked it again and there they were. sweatdrop

It's only because they JUST added the fish. It takes a few before the tank will actually glow, but there's a misfire of the timer as soon as they add the fish.

Thank you so much! My fishes came back heart  

Lunoxxe

Catwalk Member

7,050 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Model 250
  • Runway Contender 750

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:34 am
TY U !  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:43 am
heart  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Misty Mourn

The Committee Staff Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:33 pm
Darth Verum Interius

Could you please remove my tank from your text thread?
I only have a few low level fish in my tank for my own enjoyment. I would also ask that you never place my tank in your text thread again. Should I wish for it to be there I will ask you. I will not be playing the game. Therefore I wish for no one to play me.
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:43 am
I keeping blowing up fish when game is playing  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tommy chongs kid

Anxious Blob

21,650 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:30 pm
Darth Verum Interius

Hi! Could I be added to the booty grab forum thread on the aquariums page please?

tommy chongs kid - Bump - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Tank

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:05 pm
tommy chongs kid
Darth Verum Interius

Hi! Could I be added to the booty grab forum thread on the aquariums page please?

tommy chongs kid - Bump - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Tank

You are on the top of page 18 in the guild thread and in the Gaia Aquarium Thread.  

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

tommy chongs kid

Anxious Blob

21,650 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:06 pm
Darth Verum Interius
tommy chongs kid
Darth Verum Interius

You are on the top of page 18 in the guild thread and in the Gaia Aquarium Thread.

Thanks so much!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:04 am
Trying to find somewhere to reply to the announcement so I'm putting it here.

honestly I didn't even realize there was a contest, but yeah I do admit that I lost heart in bumping the booty grab topics when they TANKED the platinum amounts (yay more bad puns) and back when I was bumping people's tank topics it wasn't for a contest, it was to help them get some nice free platinum  

I_bord_I

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sieg_der_Liebe

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:07 am
aquarium signature check  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:00 pm
Darth Verum Interius
Any coding assistance or game feedback can go here.

The current state of Booty Grab is still kind of in the process of being updated, from what it looks like.
In the meantime, Ruffle has made it possible to grab tanks on your phone and also possible to maintain your tank! I can grab them on my Android phone. Other than that, I have been having issues adding fish to some of my tanks or with other of the original features of Gaia Aquariums. It is slow, sluggish, and sometimes just not possible on my little laptop.

For desktops and laptops, I HIGHLY recommend using The Flash Browser!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This little browser makes all of the features of Booty Grab come to life in its original incarnation. Tanks which would not open for me on other browsers open right up with this one. This is something I consider a "must have" for the serious Booty Grab aficionado! Click the icon for the download link if your interested.

Hello! Once I have downloaded and installed that "Flash Browser", how do I use it for playing Booty Grab? Do I need to log in on Gaia with that browser? or do I stay on Gaia with my usual browser and only open BG sessions there?

I know this is probably a very dumb question, but I've tried to watch their video tutorials and... I found them confusing. It does not even seem to be a real browser, from what I see there. Looks more like some kind of Flash emulator on which you can open and play old Flash games. But maybe I'm just misunderstanding things sweatdrop  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:24 pm
Exhululath
Darth Verum Interius
Any coding assistance or game feedback can go here.

The current state of Booty Grab is still kind of in the process of being updated, from what it looks like.
In the meantime, Ruffle has made it possible to grab tanks on your phone and also possible to maintain your tank! I can grab them on my Android phone. Other than that, I have been having issues adding fish to some of my tanks or with other of the original features of Gaia Aquariums. It is slow, sluggish, and sometimes just not possible on my little laptop.

For desktops and laptops, I HIGHLY recommend using The Flash Browser!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This little browser makes all of the features of Booty Grab come to life in its original incarnation. Tanks which would not open for me on other browsers open right up with this one. This is something I consider a "must have" for the serious Booty Grab aficionado! Click the icon for the download link if your interested.

Hello! Once I have downloaded and installed that "Flash Browser", how do I use it for playing Booty Grab? Do I need to log in on Gaia with that browser? or do I stay on Gaia with my usual browser and only open BG sessions there?

I know this is probably a very dumb question, but I've tried to watch their video tutorials and... I found them confusing. It does not even seem to be a real browser, from what I see there. Looks more like some kind of Flash emulator on which you can open and play old Flash games. But maybe I'm just misunderstanding things sweatdrop

It's a great question. You have to use it as a browser and it's not a great browser for anything other than getting on Gaia to play Booty Grab and to modify your aquarium. It doesn't even remember passwords or allow you to open a link in a new tab by right clicking. As a matter of fact, it doesn't allow any of the right-click options we're all used to. I use it, though. At least for Gaia. I just got used to the operations.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:48 am
Darth Verum Interius
It's a great question. You have to use it as a browser and it's not a great browser for anything other than getting on Gaia to play Booty Grab and to modify your aquarium. It doesn't even remember passwords or allow you to open a link in a new tab by right clicking. As a matter of fact, it doesn't allow any of the right-click options we're all used to. I use it, though. At least for Gaia. I just got used to the operations.

Thank you a lot! I'm a bit busy on week ends, but I'll try it as soon as I can! If I can make it work, then I'll fill my tank with useful fish (once the lite ones die).  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200

Mireille _san

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:23 am
Hi hi!
I would love to have my tank coded without lightsabers please!
Thanks!

Evil Sith Booty Grab!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces