Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Welcome to The Old West Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time Travel
  Whoohoo! First Time!
  Nooooo!
  What just happened?!
  Yeehaw!
View Results

Qui_Bears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:01 pm
*sits on stage and drinks more*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:02 pm
hellzeeko
Saikii
hellzeeko
[The Prophet]
*Looks around* This is Canada......

ahaha..you guys are french cowboys
And you`re a French indian! xd Haha! *Giggles*

nuh uh im native american...ive always been here..so HA!
ORLY?
*Keeps bar while barkeep is away*  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:08 pm
*Sees a fight break out between two guys* Come on now! Break it up! I won`t tolerate that here! You two behave yourselves or I`ll send you two straight to Sheriff Askeptykal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:20 pm
Saikii
*Sees a fight break out between two guys* Come on now! Break it up! I won`t tolerate that here! You two behave yourselves or I`ll send you two straight to Sheriff Askeptykal.
*walks over to the guys in a drunken manner*"take it outside.....to sekpty.....  

Qui_Bears

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Qui_Bears
Saikii
*Nods* Right! And Qui_bears...No more drinks today okay. We don`t want Skepty onto you like this. Okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:39 pm
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
*Nods* Right! And Qui_bears...No more drinks today okay. We don`t want Skepty onto you like this. Okay?
*in a drunken stuper*,"hwhat?"  

Qui_Bears

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:40 pm
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Take a seat and sober up. We don`t want Skepty mad at you for drinking too much. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Take a seat and sober up. We don`t want Skepty mad at you for drinking too much. neutral
*sits down at the bar*  

Qui_Bears

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
*sits down at the bar*
Good. That reminds me. I still gotta see the sheriff. I may be a bargirl here, but I`m also a deputy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:04 pm
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
*sits down at the bar*
Good. That reminds me. I still gotta see the sheriff. I may be a bargirl here, but I`m also a deputy.
"ORLY?"  

Qui_Bears

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:10 pm
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
Qui_Bears
Saikii
*sits down at the bar*
"ORLY?"
Really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:31 pm
*fires a warning shot as he kicks the saloon doors open, enters and sits at the bar*
gimme some ginger beer...

NOW!!!!  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:36 pm
crazydude444292
*fires a warning shot as he kicks the saloon doors open, enters and sits at the bar*

NOW!!!!
*keeps her cool as some others duck under the tables* Relax peoples! Get ahold of yourself! *Pulls out an old glass and a bottle of Ginger Beer and opens it pouring the beverage and sliding it to him* So I take it you`re a ruffian, sir.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:43 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292

NOW!!!!
*keeps her cool as some others duck under the tables* Relax peoples! Get ahold of yourself! *Pulls out an old glass and a bottle of Ginger Beer and opens it pouring the beverage and sliding it to him* So I take it you`re a ruffian, sir.
what the hell did you just call me?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:47 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292

NOW!!!!
what the hell did you just call me?
*Shrugges and explains* Well I seen...a`coupla men like that, walk in, shoot a gun, buy a drink. All of `em were ruffians. Don`t take nothin from nobody or so they say...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff