Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
What's your philosophy of life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MahoganyRain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Life is hard to figure out and we usually don't figure it out until we are too old to pass it on. See in life I'm afraid of fear, pain, and death. In that I'm afriad of nothing after death I don't want it to be over. Yet I have no religon because I'm scared of picking the wrong one. How crazy is that? The other thing I don't understand is how is it all of us here understand how precious life, is yet others throw it away and kill themselves for simple things like money etc.?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Gwii!!! mine is simple, Life is like food, you can have as much of it as you want, but if you over exceed you will only cause you big troubles, and if you don't have enough of it, your going to die from emptiness, you should enjoy your life the way it is, but not be afraid of changing it for good, besides, the food tastes better when theres variety, and also it works better if there are nurturers and tastes combined, so don't waist it, spent your time enjoying it with taste but don't forget about to study and became a better person with those nutrients ^.^  

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Winnyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 am
My philosophy on life is this:
The true meaning of life is what ever YOU want it to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:31 pm
zphal_girl87
Well, there's always the Jack Sparrow philosphy:

"Take what'cha can. Give nothin' back!" pirate

Ink_Weaver_Heart

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:55 am
On this I have two separate thoughts.

The first being Hakuna Matata. I believe it is important to be happy though live. Though it doesn't mean be lazy and to nothing. Everyone does deserve to find their happiness.

Then the second...'The Future is what you make of it' That the message is simple. We cannot predict the future, however we can effect it. Rather if it is for good, or bad, we are the ones to decide on our own future.

There are possible some more I could think up but then I'd be typing too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:18 pm
I actually live life by several philosphies........

1)Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise
2)The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself
3)Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
3)By picking it's petals, you do not gain the beauty of the flower
4)Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation
5)Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

.....yeah, I have alot of things I live by, but these only name 1/1000 probably, of the quotes I use. Most I make on my own, for I prefer to follow my own viewpoints of life, not the creations of others  

Kyakume

Kyakume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Skeet-d
Life is hard to figure out and we usually don't figure it out until we are too old to pass it on. See in life I'm afraid of fear, pain, and death. In that I'm afriad of nothing after death I don't want it to be over. Yet I have no religon because I'm scared of picking the wrong one. How crazy is that? The other thing I don't understand is how is it all of us here understand how precious life, is yet others throw it away and kill themselves for simple things like money etc.?

I personally don't believe there is a right or wrong religion. What a person believes in can't be incorrect, nor is their belief the right one. The belief just is.

Just to let you know, another one of my personal original philosophies:
"Life is written in pencil. There's no right or wrong way to live it. If there's something you don't like, just erase it or get more paper."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 pm
well I got a few:

"the only treue knowledge is knowing that you know nothing" - Socrates

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Ghandi

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school." - Albert Einstein

"The smartest people are the ones who thought up plan B." - Me

"Equal rights are not special rights" - unknown

"I think, therefore, I am a threat to society" - Me  

azrael the reaper_95210

Your Random Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 am
Im still trying to find mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:13 am
Mines is so complex I doubt I'll ever even begin to understand but if I had to choose I think this pic explains it the most

User Image  

Same Old Song And Dance

Kaelis Tejil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:56 pm
life is to one what that person has experienced, is experiencing, and what that person hopes to experience.

life is to one what that person has felt, is feeling, and what that person hopes to feel.

life is to one what that person has known, does know, and what that person hopes to know.

PM if you want an extended discussion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:10 pm
live for the moment, 'til it sucks.
unfortunately for me, it almost always sucks.  

Mad Haru

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:07 pm
Yorozuya_Harujiro
live for the moment, 'til it sucks.
unfortunately for me, it almost always sucks.

dont I know it....... sad

"life is like a vaccum. it sucks and sucks, until you eventually reach the end of the cord, and it unplugs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:06 pm
Life is like a lime
Simple and sumbline
tangy and fine
bitter near the rine
and can end on a dime

Eat to live not live to eat

A single drop can raise the sea  

Ziska

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:53 am
My philosophy is simple. "Evil prevails. Always." Everything else flows from that premise... stare  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff