Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Geo Creek - Howdy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeeeeeek
  Awesome?
  Awesome!
  Laaaaame
  Who?
  Eh
  A tamer!
  A lucky dude
  He sucks
  Eh, he's cool
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
The_real_Axel
Thats sad...........But do you know how hard my life is because I'm big? I'm bully almost every single day.........I get all the fat names like Tubby. And even my parents suffer because of this. One year a kid that usually be a pain in my a** he would come by and throw eggs at my house. And do u know that people like me can die in their sleep? I'm frikken afraid to go to sleep now! I can even have a heart attack if I'm not careful!

At least obese people can live past twenty talk2hand

I can't believe that even after what Creek just said you still think you've got it worse.
But I can still die anytime too! He can live till twenty when I have to live in fear about dieing in my bed!

@Kaiverz: I-I.........I can't say it! God diets don't work for me! I was born this way like my mom! I'm starting to think why I couldn't be just like my dad when he was young. He was skinny. But no I had to get my mom's genes!  
Kaizer Creek
TOPIC CHANGE!
Does anyone else here watch Ninja Warrior? ._.;;

That show freaking PWNS!

Technicolorz

Caeppuccino

rolleyes You've got to be kidding me. Axel, you were not born fat. Eating junk food makes you fat. Sitting there on the computer, eating unhealthy stuff, and not doing anything is what's gonna hurt you. You wanna do something about your obesity and not whine about it, lay off the twinkies and join a gym. My god, I cannot believe how selfish you are.

@Creek: Just don't let your problems define you. That's pretty much what Axel's done.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
rolleyes You've got to be kidding me. Axel, you were not born fat. Eating junk food makes you fat. Sitting there on the computer, eating unhealthy stuff, and not doing anything is what's gonna hurt you. You wanna do something about your obesity and not whine about it, lay off the twinkies and join a gym. My god, I cannot believe how selfish you are.

@Creek: Just don't let your problems define you. That's pretty much what Axel's done.
I was too! How would you know?! You never seen me or my mom you jerk!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:18 pm
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari

Actually, I have seen you. You have two pictures of you on your tamer page. Retard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:19 pm
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
TOPIC CHANGE!

That show freaking PWNS!
Mini Marathon is on now! blaugh
Define me? Bah, I don't give a damn if I die. I've nearly died many times. Gun t'head. Fell off a bridge onto the ground. Bike breaks were shot when I was really young and I hit head first into a wall. I'm fine with dying at this point. I've lived a decent life, short but decent. :3 Don't get me wrong, it'd still suck >.>

Now back to Ninja flippin' warrior!

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Technicolorz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 pm
Kaizer Creek
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
TOPIC CHANGE!

That show freaking PWNS!
Define me? Bah, I don't give a damn if I die. I've nearly died many times. Gun t'head. Fell off a bridge onto the ground. Bike breaks were shot when I was really young and I hit head first into a wall. I'm fine with dying at this point. I've lived a decent life, short but decent. :3 Don't get me wrong, it'd still suck >.>

I don't even like ninja's that much and the show is still awesome,fun to see them FAIL!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 pm

That really sucks Creek.

And don't change the topic, I'm jumping in. scream

I'll admit that I am an a*****e to some overweight people.

I fully respect anyone who tries to change it. There's this guy here, he's huge. He goes out for an hour long walk, everynight, at around midnight, because he wants the excersize, but people in town can be mean.

I respect him, he's a nice guy, and he's trying to change his life.

But I will harass every fat, greasy little kid that sits in some fast food restaurant and fats themselves up more. Even if they're born that way, they're just making it worse.

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari

Actually, I have seen you. You have two pictures of you on your tamer page. Retard.
Not when i was younger idiot! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:22 pm
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
TOPIC CHANGE!

That show freaking PWNS!

I don't even like ninja's that much and the show is still awesome,fun to see them FAIL!
Heh, heh, heh. He fell just now. After all those months training! gonk

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Did you say when you were younger? No.

And Axel, instead of whining about it, do something.

Go join a gym. People will respect you for trying.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:24 pm
Kaizer Creek
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
TOPIC CHANGE!

That show freaking PWNS!

Heh, heh, heh. He fell just now. After all those months training! gonk

Lol,I would be waching if my Tv wasn't screwing up like usual.

Technicolorz

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Caenai Gyoesari

Trust me. Nobody will respect me when I die! And do you know how much a gyms costs here in New York? So much that my parents can't afford it! Nobody respects me........I rather end my life and haunt the people that never cared......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:28 pm
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari

Trust me. Nobody will respect me when I die! And do you know how much a gyms costs here in New York? So much that my parents can't afford it! Nobody respects me........I rather end my life and haunt the people that never cared......

There is always P.E and you could take a run every day and other activities.

Technicolorz

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:29 pm
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari

Then why don't you do it? See how many people actually care. rolleyes

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games