Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Brave And The Mighty (Art on 2nd Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:50 pm
x)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Roar im a digimon fear me.... xd  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:38 pm
Ah! A digimon! Wizardmon kill it!

Right away my master. THINDER STRIKE! *heads Straight at Darkfire*  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:55 pm
M.S.B.G. is pretty much a neutral company of people who want to be the best. They like to fight and they want to pretty much are a giant company of people. Read about it in digi club section.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 pm
Oh I remember that. I thought about joining then I checked out the other members and was all like. "Eep! They all rock at roleplaying. I can't meet that level. I am going to run now. Bye." And that is how I got my bionic arm.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 pm
I don't think that M.S.B.G. has a specific rp skill requiremnt. As long as you know the basics you are fine, but think about it. I transferred the club into the real rp as well.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:14 pm
Yeah... but it still scares me. I might join or something... so yeah!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:23 pm
This post was edited by Pummel_muss. February - 2010

All your base, are belong to us  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:24 pm
This post was edited by Pummel_muss. February - 2010

All your base, are belong to us  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Gah! Sorry but Yaoi scares me... so very much.

Also Kaya seems rather sensative for a murder.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:40 pm
Draco_Lord
Gah! Sorry but Yaoi scares me... so very much.

Also Kaya seems rather sensative for a murder.

1. It´s okay, not everyone is comfortable reading it (But this is actually Shounen-ai since there´s only kissing) it´s totally understandable. Espicially if your a guy yourself wink

2. Kaya was caught by a Phantomon who practically raped her mind and before that she thought her first digimon was dead.
I think even Shadow_Toan would be feeling kinda down after that and he´s the epitome of bad a**

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm
So that is what Shounen-ai is. I always wondered as I skipped over any manga with that in its tags.

So a phantomon minded raped her. I can understand the being upset from her first digimon dying, but not Rapidmon.
Also I doubt Toan would be feeling like that. I know that if I was mind raped and then found a dead body I would just kill Phantomon, over and over. Thank God they turn back into digi eggs! scream  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:06 pm
LOL

Kaya is a little... ehm.. mentally I´ll at the moment, you´ll see that In my next story, that's why she is grieving even though she´s done worse to other digimons, she´s kinda unstable right now.
Plus, Kaya is just like that, she can get over murdering digimons herself because she knows they will be reborn in the dark pit and she´ll see them again but not when other´s kill them for no reason... Unless it´s people working for the same demon lord as her offcourse.

She couldn't kill him, remember? That was in the last contest, We weren't allowed to kill Phantomon, but GOD I wanted to! scream

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm
I really want to meet Kaya now, in the roleplay, who knows what Leto will say. I think I will amuse me.

So that is her excuse. She just is saying that brain washing is a-ok but mind rape is bad? Brains washing is mind murder!

I know... so did who ever fought him in my roleplay.

Also I am just starting a debate because they are fun! Feel free to ignore me.  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:48 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

-feels like Toan had gotten shot over and over after he heard kaya coment- it like you don't even know me, for the first ten second after my digimon died i would give a moment of silent to honor them, then i would either

A. used one of my triple threat weap (Dark claws, three sword, and two hand gun) and kill the b*****d like their no tomorrow
B. Kill the b*****d like their no tomorrow with my bare hand.
C. Go Insane and kill everyone around me

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas