Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Leurun

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 am
Hullo there people!
Ja, so I joined a while ago and I don't think I ever introduced myself or anything.
Shocking, I know.
But after however long it has been, and not knowing whether or not I already had, I figured why not go ahead and chat it up?
XP

I'm very into questing and making snazzy avies (a long list of such may be found in my journal).
I do like using fairly proper grammar, but there are some fun words that I can't resist using.
Hm... I'm sixteen years old, enjoy learning about Japanese culture a lot, and Gaia is a passion of mine.
C:

♥♥♥

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:04 pm
My name's Hayden...hello! I like computer games and anime, especially Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, dinosaur king and Naruto. I am a random person. And I am a newb. User Image  

Zulphurix

Shear Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:12 pm
Hi there. I'm Myth. And basically...I have a flower on my head! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 pm
hihi i'm Rachel (tiger1soul)
i am 18 (omfg awesome huh?)
my fave colors are purple, black
my old account was tiger_soul but i got hacked and lost everything and this is my new one. i still don't have everything that was stolen but i'm slowly getting there. ( >.> those bastards)
i love anime and manga and yaoi (o.o smexy) i just got done watching nana ( verry good...go watch it now D:<)
i been on gaia for about 3 years now and ya ( i have no life i think xD)
my dream is to become a graphic designer/ video game designer (i will do it just watch)
i guess if you want to know more you will have to talk to me ( o ya i love yaoi ^0^)

horangi soul

Ruthless Genius

12,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Stolen Secrets

4,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:49 pm
Hi I'm Sickiara, and I'm pretty boring so I'm just gonna stop there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Hi and thanks for the invite. I'm dragon_of_emry, and you can read all about me in my profile biggrin Look forward to chatting with all of you.  

dragon_of_emry

Shameless Capitalist

10,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50

Woosel

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 pm
Hello all biggrin

My name is Woosel
Which came from Hefalumps and Woosels, which is from Winnie the Pooh
My boyfriend and I were bored one day and flipped through the channels and now I'm called Woosel biggrin
My real name is Nicole, usually i go by Sanders or Nickel.
I live in the U.S. (like most people) and love chocolate.
I can be very easy to get along with as long as no one tries to hit on me.
My friend flightless wings got me interested in this site in April, and I'm hooked!
I love to use the market and wander around the towns.
If you want to talk, just message me or IM me on AOL at billyjoerox661

thats all for now biggrin

have a nice day

(and i must add that i do envy Slaasher's real name)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:42 am
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! My 1337 skillz will now take over this puny forum!! Bow down before me!! I will... wait... oh crap.

Okay, ignoring that up there *cough cough*...
I just recently started on this site, mostly due to boredom. I was like, "Hey, this Guild thing they've got goin' on looks kinda nifty! I should join one!"
So now, here I am. Chatting your eyes out of their sockets. Repeatedly.

I live in northern Oregon, USA, and I have for almost all of my life. My age is undisclosed at this time, and I'm a guy. At least, I THINK I am... I know one person on Gaia in person, but I think I should know more O.o (I know a lot of people with accounts, I just don't know their accounts.)

So, anyway... I should stop typing now, before I end up writing a novel about my beginnings here. Well, you can chat at me through PM if you like, once I get more gold, you can comment on my Avatar, you could maybe send a little gold my way *hint-hint, nudge-nudge*. I could also use some friends crying  

Danton the Bored

Bashful Shounen

immortalsoul001

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:32 am
I'm Christina. I luff talking to people and acting like an idiot. I also enjoy women, videogames, anime, ramen, and not falling flat on meh face lol! I'm from Evergreen Park, Il. If you anger meh, I'll freak you out with meh mental power! I also love watching WWE RAW/ECW/SMACKDOWN, and my favorite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. I love to watch The Hardy Show (www.thehardyshow.com), The L Word, HEX, Mind of Mencia, and a bunch of other Comedy Centrals stuff lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am
'Ello, Im lonely pumpkin, Im 15, soon 16 (yaay) and Im a gaiaholic, probably cause it savedmy life about a year ago. Uhm, got a pm if I wanted to join, and Im pretty bored so.. yeah..
My dream is to design video games and animation effects, dont ask me why.. =P Me favorite color is orange, black white and red, and no, Im not american, Im from the far north, where sheeps rule and humans are the slaves Cx Heh no more chocolate for me.. Cx

lonely pumpkin

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Radiantlife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:55 am
Hi im just me lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:56 am
Allo, I'm Kaiyo_Nakano. I was invited here a while ago and have actually been hanging out in the GAH a lot...and this is the first time I've actually introduced myself in this guild. I've been checking all the subforums out and I really love this guild. It's the only one I've found that I love. ^^ I'm really into writing and I read a lot, but I also love video games....I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to that thanks to my brother and my buddies^^ But I love them all heart

I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and making some friends. ^^  

SixxFixx

KitanyaMarie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 am
Spice.
Ontario, Canada.
Crazy.
Rawr.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:52 am
Hullo peoples.
My name is Leia, and I like drawing, reading, playing games, doing things online, listening to music, and spending times with friends. I just turned 21 on Tuesday, and I have been on gaia since January '04. I love music, and have been called a music whore sometimes because of it. ^ ^' Not much else to say about myself, and though I don't think I will be posting on here all too much, you might see me around randomly. <.< >.> And who knows? I might actually have something interesting to say...but maybe not. whee

Oh, and my favorite games consist of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors games, including Musou Orochi. ^ ^ And yes, I know the Zelda games are repetitive, but I can't help but love them. They were my first games ever for me to play, and thus I am very fond of them. -^ ^-

The Triforce Knight

10,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harvest_moon_lvr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:36 pm
HI
I'M HARVEST_MOON_LVR
smile FACE
THAT IS ALL
THANK YOU FOR READING

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games