Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Sure if it make you feel better" Toan said as he did a backflip on the board

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:54 am
"Yes, better to be more interesting than to be full of hot air," Earthest stated.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Whatever if that all you got then i have nothing to say" Toan said as he landed next to his digimon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:03 pm
"Good. Finally we'll have a nice quiet day," Earthest replied.  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm
Saren watched the two argue and a genuine smile came to his face. THos two were Saren's first real freinds in teh digital world , and they were all total opposites, but similar. Earthest was bubbily as Saren wasn't, but they both knew that order is necissary. Toan is a bit more harsh than saren, but they both want to be thebest. Each of their freindships would aid him through his life..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:48 am
(( whee That was so sweet. I love it!)) "Today is a good day. I can go into work late, I'll leave early and then tomorrow I might not be able to go to work tomorrow. How lovely!" Earthest said skipping around the area.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:24 am

"Whatever" Toan said as he got off the snowboard and use his digivice to absorb it data for later use. Toan then begin to play the guitar again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:53 pm
((I thought you would)) Saren sighed striding up to Sheriti, "Sheriti...um can we talk...alone.." Saren said quietly looking into her dark eye pools with his intense golden eyes.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:09 pm
"err..." Sheriti never questioned from the sudden blizzard that brewed. Her Shawujimon was seen modeling a snowman as the Myotismon wrapped himself with in his own cape. Hissing, beggining to wrap into the shawujimons own red scarf. "What's wrong with you?" The kappa ninja asked.
"I'm cold blodded! It's not like I need winter to streak me lower than what I am right now!" The vampire gritted his theeth, his crangies with in his gums.
"Then....why not...de-digivolve....?"
"No!"
"Then.....leave?" Zack grinned rubbing his yelloe beak-like-mouth. Recieving a bonck from his friend, Reniko." Ow, hey- !"
Sheriti had remained standing a bit away from her digimon and everyone else. She didn't want to inturupt her digimons fun but she wasn't too familiar with sckateboarding. Ice-sckating was one option but who knew if the ice was even thick enough. Sheriti turned over her shoulder to meet the rare set of golden eyes she has ever seen. She has been in the digital world for a while now, very amazed on how other tamer had more digimon than her own two. She loved how everyone else had their own personality and how such small things made a great impact with one another. Maybe I should consider training and begining an adventure on my own.... She turned to Saren. but where would I beging....the woods?
"Hm? S-sure." Sheriti studered a bit from the chills of the snow. She waved back to Zack as she beggan to walk foward. Knowing Saren was following behined.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Toan nodded to Astamon who turn to Sangloupmon and change his form to data turning to shadow following them secretivly. so silent not even the most train can sense his presence.

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:23 pm
( D:< Omg, I'm so going to strangle you for this! xD )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:27 pm

(You dont know how many time i hear that each day xD)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:29 pm
(Oh god..... xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 pm

(XD my mom alone make it 150 just before i go to school, the others girls around my school -Shivers-)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm
( Gezes what the hell do you do?! e-e )  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games