Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Brave And The Mighty (Art on 2nd Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm
I choose C.

Is that your final answer?

Yes it is. Self...

And you are absolutely... correct! You just won 1 million dollars.

Wow! That was my first question!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

-shoot draco in the head with one of his guns-

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:05 pm
*Blood sprays from Draco's head*

Thank god for the laws of anime. If the series is for children the only things guns do is cause commical blood to spray from where the bullet hits and no one dies!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

-shoot draco over and over with both hand guns- also i dont fire bullet but energy in the shape of bullet. so i can either make the most deadilest bullet or the weakest depending on how i feel about who im firing it at

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Laws of Anime!

*Draco dodges both bullets*

Only the first bullet hits if more bullets are fired after a breif waiting period after the first bullet is fired! I love my knowledge of anime/manga.

Also that is one strange gun to have in a digimon roleplay. All I have in a grappling hand!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:21 pm

(You got gaint flying creatures flying around the digital world, monsters from all shape and size in the ocean, creature sizes of mountain walking on the land, and they all talk and you calling my gun strange) -fire the guns over and over at Draco- i tend to disagree

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm
(I did say in a digimon roleplay, not in general)

You can't disagree with Laws of Things. Like Physics. *Super dodge!* See you can't disobey the laws of things.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Sorry about the long wait I was fixing part 1 of my story.

1.You evil son of a Ladydevimon!!!! xd

2.I didn't say she was completely sane, anyone who hugs a Myotismon and calls him sweetie cant possibly be sane

4.I would never ignore you Draco biggrin

And Toan I didn't say you wouldn't mourn your digimon I said you would even though your evil, just like me, we might be murderers but we still love our digimons

Oh by the way, dont we have like 100000 thousand evil tamers all of a sudden? I remember back in the days when we were maybe one or three evil tamers and the rest were heroes

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:31 pm
And the gun is going when the new RP rules are posted, just a warning Toan, no guns after that  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm
That is why I am neutral I can do everything! And kill everyone in my way. Also I am communist.

She maybe be insane but still... she should understand that mind murder is worse then mind rape. Oh well. I will cursh her mind latter. Kukukukuku.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:47 pm
I still dont understand why the subject of mind murder was brought up ninja
Digimons are reborn after all

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

their might be 100000 but their two main villain in the guild and that you and me

also

Why my guns! it not fair! beelzemon get guns! Astamon has a machine gun! Deputymon is a gun! why cant I, future god of this forsaken world have a gun!

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:55 pm
More of a going back a page. I was taking about how Kaya is being hypocritical.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:58 pm

hmmm mind rape and brain washed?

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:01 pm
No mind rape is messing with your mind. Mind murder is brain washed. Can't do both, or can you? Yes you can.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff