Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(For my safty im not allow to reveal most of what i do xD)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:59 pm
Saren led her away into his house and closed the door before anyone else could get in.. saren led her away into a private room and sighed, "So, um...there is something I should tell you..." Saren said preparing for a response.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:02 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Sangloupmon slid under the door and hid in sheriti shadow silently laughing getting ready to report back to his master. (I'm so gonna enjoy this)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:05 pm
(WTF?! *beggings to stomp the floor* Get your tail out of my shadow! D:< )
Sheriti nervously looked around, she had never been into someone elses home before. Certainly not to the one she had feeling for. Her face flushed a bit as she stayed by the door. "Y-es? What i-is it?"  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:08 pm

(It genius your ability to sense him is so weak he can easily hide and saren ability a little better but it still no good but just in case a small chance he find out he would hide in your shadow and if he attack your shadow you would think he attacking you and run away hehehe -evil mastermind- -Sangloupmon wagged his tail-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:11 pm
*karan enters the house*  

KiroMishima
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:12 pm
( Actually Sheriti has no sense in that so there would be no point in running. I would be a fool to fall for tricks like those. D8 *is strangling sangloupmon* You. your cute, hun. *stangling* But not today.... *strangling* )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:14 pm

(My Sangloupmon! -Sangloupmon begin to whimper and show large teary puppy eyes- How dare you hurt him!)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm
( *easily fall for the puppy dog eyes* Awwwww. *hugs* ......wait a minuet. Your eyes are masked with the purple blades! *starts to strangle again* D< )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm

(xD Damn didn't think you be that smart -Sangloupmon licked you face and begin to whimper like a sad abondon puppy-)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm
((you guys are so weird Xd..Toan, I would rather Toan not be so immature because, Saren would just tell him..))

Saren looked at Sheriti a little shly; his eyes revealing all his emotions. "You see there is a...I mean...I...You..." Saren said stuttering a bit in nervousness. saren sighed trying to gather his thoughts. would actions serve better than words?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 pm

(Omg your about to get busy with her!! xD and i wanted to tape record it hehehe)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm
( O:< I think not! *pushes sangloupmon out of the way* I'm not on the bed or anywhere near it! D8 )

Sheriti was still flushing. "There's? Is there something you want me to help you with?" Sheriti asked a bit confused. A tad od on how Saren was behaiving but she didn't see him any different. Still standing by the door Sheriti glanced back and forth, releasing a sigh. She looked at Saren, "Is there anything I can do to help?" Sheriti gave a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:29 pm

(Toan grab a chair with Sangloupmon and eat popcorn while watching Saren and Sheriti about to get busy "This is Jackpot hehehe")

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 pm
( D:< )  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games