Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Brave And The Mighty (Art on 2nd Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

either way their both cheap tricks and are bad things

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm
Why yes they are.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
-waves arms around-
I still dont get why we are talking about brainwash, Kaya never brainwashed anyone
- waves arms around some more-

And to Toan... that is the point! XD
Your digimons have guns so use your digimons instead of a gun of your own. You´ve got a friggin demon who can slay an entire town in less than a minute what in Lucemons name do you need a gun for?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm
... Kaya kills digimon so they are reborn as evil digimon, who obey Lucemon. How in Azulongmon's name is that not braing washing.  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:34 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

...but i want to be closer with my digimons, i want to destroy along side my friggin demon when destroying the town

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Dawning of the Dark Age

"Damn you to hell!" Lucemon said as he charge forward getting ready to smash the intruder with his fist. The intruder didn't even bat an eye as a wide smile cross his face and his eye turn pure red with insanity. "Lucemon no!!" Lilithmon yelled as lucemon flew back and hit the wall hard causing it to fall onto Lucemon. Belphemon begin to growled as the other demon lords stare in shock and disbelief that they have been overthrown by just one person. "Just what the hell are you!" Daemon growled "And what the hell do you want!. The red eye turn back to pure silver. the stranger walked into the moonlight that shown in from the window of the castle. he was wearing a white jacket with a white hat. a katana hung on his back as dark claws ran down his hand. the stranger sat on Lucemon thrown as he crossed his feet. Beelzemon and Lilithmon begin to help Lucemon up. "You" the Stranger said "May refer to me as Master Toan, and I Will Lead the digital world into a new age, The Dark age!!!" Toan burst out laughing like a lunatic. a laugh so loud it can be heard throughout the whole castle.

i have predicted the future so it may be!

shadow toan

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Hey, I created a trend, your using digimon curse words too now xd
It´s not brainwashing-
From wordbook: Brainwash - to persuade completely through coercion
Kaya never as much as talks to them she just kills them and when they are reborn they chose wheter they want to stay in the dark pit or go back to where ever they came from.

Toan:
Sorry Toan but guns are just too powerfull, learn karate instead

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm
.....The dark age... Didn't we have that already?
- looks in history book -
Yup, we did.. Retro
xd  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:47 pm
So what you just go around stabbing people at random to see if they are evil? That is even worse! That is just random murder that has little to no point. I mean if they want to follow Lucemon then all you have to do is talk to them. Kaya makes no sense what so ever. I liked it better when just by killing them they went evil, could have had some interesting sub plots there.

Or Toan you could get a bionic arm of some kind. Just no grappling arm (c) That is mine!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Actually the Titans called that the Golden age

but i wanna use a gun crying it would be a great third weapon

shadow toan

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:48 pm

that is intresting you dimwit, the strong become good the weak serve lucemon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:49 pm

also i dont want your freakin arm

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Whoo! My arm is safe. To beat Toan good with.

Hmm... but in the original only half of the weak serve Lucemon the rest become good. So my plan makes more sense.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:54 pm

no i like kaya idea better

shadow toan

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:55 pm

also, you wish man i'll whoop you as many time as you like

also!

i got the third highest post that i know off. soup and wind still beat me by a long shot

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces