Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Eruresto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 pm
DvnT
Eruresto
DvnT

No, they hate him. They think he's turning me into a bad person.

And I know that, but it's not so much we want to be together in bed or live together or anything, we're both very insecure of ourselves, so we want to know that no matter what the other will be there.
How so??

Makes sense, but I would urge each of you to become more self-assured. Maybe - and this is just a suggestion - wait for at least one semester of college to go by so you can see how that affects you?

It's hard to explain, so hard that it would take too long at this time of night -well, kinda- and would be a huge wall of text. It goes WAY back.

I know we should, and we'll probably wait until I've graduated, but still, we want it asap.
Okay, whenever you want to. smile

As long as you are cognizant of these things, I'm sure you'll be fine. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm
I have a history of acting just like whoever I'm around or talking to. I'm able to literally become whoever I want just by thinking of someone I know who acts like that. I've never really questioned it, and neither did anyone else. They all saw me exactly the same way because they were there.
My mother always followed the rules, so I did as well whenever she was near, there was no question I just followed them.

I met Andrew, and he was exactly like I was, and the end result was something like two mirrors reflecting back on each other. I would message him off of yahoo, or call him on the phone, things like that, and they would find my conversations. They heard about things that they never knew I did, or how I truly felt. Their assumption was that Andrew had changed me.

Then came the rumors. My so-called-best-friend told her mother that Andrew and I had had sex. So now was I not only was I "losing myself" but I was a whore as well. And the "lies" that followed.
In the end, my mother 'finished' an argument we had by calling me a "********, lying, little b***h." and blamed Andrew for everything that's happened to me.

DvnT

Eruresto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm
First, before I get serious: mirrors reflecting each other into infinity is so beautiful.

So I think it's wonderful that you reflect off him and vice versa, because then you're reflecting both yourself and him. But it's terrible that your friend did that. Do you know why?

And for your mom to not only not trust you, but to treat you like that? That's horrible. *hug*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Eruresto
First, before I get serious: mirrors reflecting each other into infinity is so beautiful.

So I think it's wonderful that you reflect off him and vice versa, because then you're reflecting both yourself and him. But it's terrible that your friend did that. Do you know why?

And for your mom to not only not trust you, but to treat you like that? That's horrible. *hug*

Thanks. redface

I think it's because she was losing control over me. I was basically her willing servant before I met Andrew and afterward I stopped being like that.

*Kinda-hugs* Meh, I'm used to her doing that to other people, so I knew what to expect.

DvnT

Eruresto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm
DvnT
Eruresto

Thanks. redface

I think it's because she was losing control over me. I was basically her willing servant before I met Andrew and afterward I stopped being like that.

*Kinda-hugs* Meh, I'm used to her doing that to other people, so I knew what to expect.
Blech, people suck.. taht's why I stay away from them. xD

But you shouldn't have to!

I'm going to sleep now, but if you want to keep talking, drop me a PM. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm
Eruresto
DvnT
Eruresto

Thanks. redface

Blech, people suck.. taht's why I stay away from them. xD

But you shouldn't have to!

I'm going to sleep now, but if you want to keep talking, drop me a PM. biggrin

We'll run in again soon. G'nigh'night. Sweet dreams. Don't let the bed bug bite!

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:58 am
DvnT
I have a history of acting just like whoever I'm around or talking to. I'm able to literally become whoever I want just by thinking of someone I know who acts like that. I've never really questioned it, and neither did anyone else. They all saw me exactly the same way because they were there.
My mother always followed the rules, so I did as well whenever she was near, there was no question I just followed them.

I met Andrew, and he was exactly like I was, and the end result was something like two mirrors reflecting back on each other. I would message him off of yahoo, or call him on the phone, things like that, and they would find my conversations. They heard about things that they never knew I did, or how I truly felt. Their assumption was that Andrew had changed me.

Then came the rumors. My so-called-best-friend told her mother that Andrew and I had had sex. So now was I not only was I "losing myself" but I was a whore as well. And the "lies" that followed.
In the end, my mother 'finished' an argument we had by calling me a "********, lying, little b***h." and blamed Andrew for everything that's happened to me.
She is... the pretender. -orchestra-

p.s. I have no problem with the harem as it is, nor leather, rope or teeth. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 am
Remember to keep it at rope, not rape. razz  

Jackalope2
Crew

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:41 am
Jackalope2
Don't be such a scaredy pants! You know you want it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2
Don't be such a scaredy pants! You know you want it.

Only on February 30th.  

Jackalope2
Crew

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 pm
... >.> <.< ...

No hablo ingles. Solo languise de "Sign".

3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 pm
Say wha?  

Eruresto

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm
Eruresto
Say wha?

[I don't speak English, I only speak Sign Language.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:50 pm
DvnT
Eruresto
Say wha?

I call shenanigans! scream  

Eruresto

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:59 pm
Eruresto
DvnT
Eruresto
Say wha?

I call shenanigans! scream

Pero... I alungsungo sungpungeakung BungYung. 3nodding

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games