Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 pm

DvnT
Eruresto
DvnT
Eruresto
Why forget?

I don't like that much attention.
Fair enough. But still. *throws a party for you*

*Hides in hidden hiding corner*

EDIT: SoA, you should not have a nervous break down over something like that, she was trying to be nice. [kinda]
I told you! I am socially awkward. I don't like parties. I don't want everyone to come over and celebrate for me. I'd have to be social. You can't expect that from me. you can't...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Erur: Oh, interesting. 3nodding You'll have to tell me all about it.

SoA: No, you don't have to be. You can show up for about three minutes, say hi, then go out the back door and go hide in the bushes like what I would do.

DvnT

Eruresto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 pm

It's, well...a textbook...ish. gonk

And I'm with SoA on this. No need to go to anything.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 pm

gonk Ugh, textbooks. blech.

But if someone throws you a surprise party, you should at least pretend to be nice to them, correct?

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:52 pm

DvnT
Erur: Oh, interesting. 3nodding You'll have to tell me all about it.

SoA: No, you don't have to be. You can show up for about three minutes, say hi, then go out the back door and go hide in the bushes like what I would do.

But if I don't have a party I don't have to do that. I don't have to huddle up in Cherrie's room(parties usually were arranged at her place) like I dunno how many times.

People do me a favour that way. I gift weeks after someone's birthday. They can do that too, just come one after the other?

btw. I am glad to hear Andrew and you will see each other more. It makes you happy. I like it when you're happy.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:54 pm

No, but it's voluntary. So interesting. So nerdy.

Eruresto

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Just sneak out a window and walk home...? I dunno, I'm sorry.

Ah, I see. But then -if you're anything like me- you get stuck with that awkward conversation you're supposed to have with people when they give you a gift. "Thanks" "No problem" "We haven't talked in a while" "Yeah, life's been busy" [No it hasn't you complain about your boredom all the time] "Yeah, I know how that is"...

Thanks. ^^

Erur: I'm like that too.. Honestly, Andrew says I should be saying *Gigglesnort* Instead of lol
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Then do it. Embrace your nerdness. Throw off the shackles of normal society and go live in a hole somewhere. That's what I plan to do.

Eruresto

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:02 pm

But, I'm not quite that nerdy. I enjoy reading very difficult "College Level" books, and I love learning, but I don't gigglesnort. I don't wear broken glasses, nor do I make a good teachers pet. Really the only thing I'm good for at all is checking your answers.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

You could make a living from that.

Eruresto

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:06 pm

I could, but I know I'd get caught
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

DvnT
But, I'm not quite that nerdy. I enjoy reading very difficult "College Level" books, and I love learning, but I don't gigglesnort. I don't wear broken glasses, nor do I make a good teachers pet. Really the only thing I'm good for at all is checking your answers.
That's an old fashioned look on nerds. They've evolved into you!

p.s. I don't really care about getting gifts. It was just a suggestion for if people really are so desperate for it..

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eruresto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:13 pm

confused
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Soul of Aqua
DvnT
That's an old fashioned look on nerds. They've evolved into you!

p.s. I don't really care about getting gifts. It was just a suggestion for if people really are so desperate for it..

Nuuuuu!

Oh, well... Too bad! You will recieve a gift from me in the future! IN REAL LIFE!

Erur: What?

DvnT

Eruresto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:17 pm

D: I dunno. I'm just bored.
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games