Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:34 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(That right girl, work it! this is gonna be good Damnit where my camera! -Takes a camera and record- Alright, Saren take innocent girl part one and ACTION!)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 pm
( *Runs over to Toan and rather than smashing the camera, wind punches his stomach knoing him over from the force. You probrobly were leaning on one pair of legs, eh? Serves you right for not sitting properly! D< *looks at sangloupmon* ..... Pets. :3 )  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Saren sighed, "I will..just say it..I like you...." Saren said his eyes falling to the floor in emmbarrasment and concern. What would she say? What would she do?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(-Sangloupmon wagged his tail happily While Toan tried to get up- Damn girl you hit hard! alright were changing the script it from now on gonna saren take not so innocent girl! alright position people we got a movie to make and people line up to see it!)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:47 pm
( User Image Sometimes I wish Lucemon were here..... )

Sheritis smile droped as he suddenly told her his small confession. She was was taken back that she almost would have lost her balance if she had not been leaning on the door. Her face flsuhed a crimson red, 'like? Oh...I must be confused. Ehe...it's only like...I guess....' Sheriti smiled alittle, "Awww, thank you,Saren. I like you too." Sheritis smile shrunk, she knew they were just friends. "Heh, but I don't like that Toan." Sheriti rose her eyebrow. She was becoming a bit awckward from the silence trying to stay on the subject, "Heh, chucks Saren I hadn't known you were this shy to just sat you like me. I mean I don't think the others would become jeolus...." Sheriti thought. That was what she thought? He really didn't say much....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:51 pm

(Good good misunderstanding is good make a better outcome! we are gonna be a hit you getting all this! -Toan turn to his digimons. Imperialdramon and Dracomon where using the camera, Babamon was on the sound recording, and everyone else was ready)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Saren mentally smacked his face, "No..I mean I like..like you..I guess...I am trying to tell you I have feelings for you okay? I like you more than I like Earthest or any other girl..any other human for that matter.. Saren sighed, thinking that she would mess this thing up to. Saren motioned over to her slowley and bestowed a kiss on he rlips hoolding it for a little while as he began to flush along side her. Saren parted his lips from hers and slowly opened his golden eyes upon her agian.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:58 pm

(Cue the light and music! Puppetmon made the room lighter showing both the charater face as Angewoman began to sing "I'm in heaven when you kiss me" As Astamon began to play the Guitar a little to support the music and sing the guy part of the song. Magnamon play the keyboard)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:01 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/i-h-r-open-new-hiring/t.45913369_76/#88 - Toan I need you to com here and kick some butt with me..it is my bar and inn thread and there are like 6 killers in it..I can't take them all...realistically.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 pm
"Ah.." Sheriti flushed once Saren had finished his sentance. She didn't know what to say but he had suddenly made a bold move upon the fragile girl. Her eyes stared at Sarens closed eyelids. She felt like this was fake but..it wasn't. Was this actually happening to her? Sheriti stared at Sarens face suddenly slidding against the door, dropping on her knees. "S-sa-" She couldn't speak. It was as if he had taken her breath awayfrom her. She was frozen.
Meawhile Myotismon suddenly felt a jolt pass through his data. Zack had felt the same thing. "Zack.... how long has Sheriti had left with that Saren boy...."
"Ummmmmmm....." The Shawujimon was patting the bulgy edges of his second snowman. "About ten minuets to the least....why?"
Reniko gritted his teeth, "That...."
The kappa ninja tilted his head, a bit lost.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:05 pm

(beautiful! now it time for Saren death scene! And where is that and what do you want me to do?)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 pm
Saren grew even brighter as he looked at her, "I am sorry it was the only way I knew how to flat out tell you. I realize that you don't feel the same and you only wan to be freinds, but.." Saren trailed off as he began to think he just messed up.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:08 pm

(Now for the tearful moment of true confession! and action!)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:09 pm
((it is in the forum section of gaia...i want you to come in and help me take care of the riff raff...))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 pm

(is this a guild? and who you want me to kill?)

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games