Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm
Sheriti tilted her head twoards the man who had just exchanged silen words with her. His words had been tunned out as she only stared at his lips, they seemed smooth. She never saw that but that wasn't important. "T-that...that was my first k-kiss...." Sheriti was practically glowing red by now. "That was my first...." She repeated silently touching her own lips. She had never encounter something like that before she had always distance herself from other poeple of the opposite gender and never. Only two chrushes but she literli had crushed herself from her first. Spending time with him but sudenly distancing herself once the word had cought on from both their ears of their own feeling. Distance had made things awkward and soon they never spoke, not even a minuet eye contact. Her second one she had redemed herself after a few months and had the courage to confess by letter but she was rejected. and from there it was nothing but studying... The girl was confused on what to do... "I-I "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:21 pm
((toan feel free to take anyone of the brutes even teh girl if you want..she annoys me teh most..))

Saren sighed, "I messed up didn't I?" Saren said falling to the floor slowly looking at ceiling. "great I took her first kis..way to go...she doesn't even want this...selfsih..always have been." Saren thought angrily.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:27 pm
( :'D I think I want to start posting a picture of my charecter like the one over in that other rp. I kinda like it. xD )
Sheriti stared at the floor as the two sat like that for who knows how long. "A date..." Sheriti suddenly spoke. "I-I don't like you as a friend either but...I don't want to be easy picking..... I'm already like that whenever a battle rises...." The girl kept her eyes on the floor, smiling a little. With a blush she spoke, "Heh, I don't want to just stay....--" She stoped letting her shyness wash over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:32 pm
"A date?" Saren asked curiosuly. Saren caught the jist of her liking him and flashed a small grin in excitement. "I don't think you are easy.." Saren said quietly trying not to draw attention to himself. ((what picture))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:37 pm
( You know how that girl from the first post does it? Of that anime picture on the left side while the text goes on the right. ^^ )
Sheriti blushed suddenly tossing Saren a decorative pillow just bellow a stool. "Gah, off with you!" She stampered a bit springing to her feet. "I'm going back. " Sheriti grabbed the doorknow stumbling as she opeened it. Dusting fake dirt from her shirt she continued, then suddenly began to sprint out from the house. Her shyness overcoming her. "Gahhh!" She squinted her eyes making her way through the snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm
((oh that is my freind rose..oh windy feel free to join right now it is a bit chaotic, but we are cleaningit up starting tommarow it wont be so bad..)) Saren smiled as she left him with a pillow, but then heard her scream...Saren sigehd and stood up, "You know you guys I don't like you taping me!" Saren said throwing the pillow so it hit everyone of them..((toans people)0  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:45 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan laugh and began to sing "You got to kiss the girl" Like from the little mermaid. (I'll enjoy kicking his a**)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 pm
((yeah I wish greema nd burning were one they would lvoe to help..Crono+Devin+Roy= dead enemies...but by all means enjoy yourself..endulge in teh a** kickin..))

"Well, I did...and now i feel weird.." Saren said falling back to the floor in a slight daze. Saren felt alot lighter than normal and he knew his cheeks where burning red.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 pm
User Image( redface I'm not sure...i'll have to think about it. After all I do have a vacation tommorow. x3 I don't have much time left on here but i'll have to see it tommorow. That would be my first rp thing I'd ever join. xD Let me give this a try.... crying I can't do that thingy! It's not on the middle...but i'm practicing. xD)
Sheriti passed eveyone, even her own digimon. She wanted to go home. Zack was left standing there as Reniko followed behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:54 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(crap got to go to bed soon) "Well, you did me proud man, your first kiss, to think! i remember my first time, it was wow, anyway what are you doing standing here, tell go to her boy! tell her your sorry for your action but not for your feeling, show some emotion!" Toan yelled.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:58 pm
((me too)) "I thin I have done enough.." Saren said shaking his head in dissaproval. ((wind you can join))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 pm

(You moron she not a blood thirsy killer, she a digimon kind of girl)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:08 pm
my thread was not designed to be a slaughter house it was a remake of my orignal thread...those lunatics came in on there own and started trashing th e place a few hourse after its creation, but tommarow the new rules will be in affectand it will be cleaned up so if you don't want to stay after that I under stand Toan, but the life/death bar is usually a really fun place to hang out..there is alwyas spars and sometimes I host little competitions in the dueling arean down stairs, but ti is also romance freindly and social freindly...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm

(I'll stay i just dont know how to get there xD well g2g good night)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:19 pm
((just click the link when you go there next and save it to your subscribed threads....then you can access it anytime you want..god night my twin brothern..))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games