Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm
Marth_56
Vessel: Well, thats because he wanted me to be nice to whoever i speak too. And i am Marth in a sense.

So if Marth didn't ask you to be nice when you speak to someone, would you really act mean...? gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Marth_56
Vessel: You mean the true evil? You cant kill him.

Then we're doomed. crying crying  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:46 pm
Vessel: Of course not. I only act mean when i feel like it, and even then, i try to keep control of myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:46 pm
Marth_56
Vessel: No, he's gone off in search of Rune. Besides, he can't vanquish evil by himself.
you dont say.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:47 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

Vessel: Its because he's every where, and if you do manage to kill him, then everything would be out of whack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 pm
Zepher Gale
Marth_56
Vessel: No, he's gone off in search of Rune. Besides, he can't vanquish evil by himself.
you dont say.

Vessel:Why do you say that?  

Marth_56

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:51 pm
Marth_56
Vessel: Of course not. I only act mean when i feel like it, and even then, i try to keep control of myself.

Oh ok. That's good. biggrin xd So Vessel, are you a tamer as well like Marth? Or are you just temporary...? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

Oh ok. That's good. biggrin xd So Vessel, are you a tamer as well like Marth? Or are you just temporary...? stare
lets hope he stays,and marth doesnt come back.............we can only hope.......  

Zephyr TruFeld

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Vessel: Well, i'm here until Marth gets back, and even then i might stay if he wants me too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Marth_56
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

Vessel: Its because he's every where, and if you do manage to kill him, then everything would be out of whack.

Oh. Well, I guess good can't exist without evil...but can he be sealed though for some years?  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

Oh. Well, I guess good can't exist without evil...but can he be sealed though for some years?

Vessel: Actually, Marths mentor has made a seal that can keep a person's soul trapped for all eternity, but you have to forfeit your soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 pm
Zepher Gale
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

lets hope he stays,and marth doesnt come back.............we can only hope.......

...aren't you Marth's friend? confused  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:55 pm
Vessel: I've been wondering that myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Marth_56
Vessel: Well, i'm here until Marth gets back, and even then i might stay if he wants me too.

Well then, let's hope that he lets you stay!! xd biggrin ...but what happens if he doesn't get back...? stare sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:58 pm
Marth_56
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

Vessel: Actually, Marths mentor has made a seal that can keep a person's soul trapped for all eternity, but you have to forfeit your soul.

A sacrifice huh? I guess one soul is less than a million more that the evil could havoc on humanity... stare Whoever makes the lone sacrifice, I salute him/her!!! biggrin biggrin 3nodding  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games