Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:00 pm
oi well I'm entering with Haruhi  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Sheriti grinned as she saw her long time friend. Waving a signal of gretting twoards G she ran over to glomp him. The earthly digimon raised his purple hand, "That would be me. Where is your MagnaAngemon, anyways? " Fakir asked looking at Toan. Sheriti blinket, "Who's Haruhi?" The girl had to ask knowing he had a very large family of digimon.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:17 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"He had something important to take care of as the rest of my digimons but they should be done soon" Toan reply to the green plant digimon. "Good luck in the event"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 pm
"Ah, best luck to you too, Toan." Fakir motioned his hand. Sheriti frowed crossing her arms, "Weather we actually get in or not i'm kind of looking for something. Fakir tells me that there's something he need to get there." The Argomon didn't bother to turn his head, knowing his other hidden eyes were staring dully at the tamer. His expresion didn't change but he had a 'Why'd you have to tell' vibe beating from him. Sheriti waved her hands nervously, "B-but we're just looking for an adventure. "She looked around. "I haven't seen Reniko for a while. He must've taged along with Zack on another of his missions." Sheriti frowed, "Now that I think about it, they left not too long after visitng Saren." She paused heaving a sigh.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:29 pm
((post in rp please))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:32 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmmm you mean after the incident with saren?" Toan asked with a smiled. Then lean back on the couch "Any way it doesn't matter to me what your reason are as long as you enjoy it"

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm
( ;___; You mean your outside rp, Tiger? I'm dead there, I'm hardly ever there since everyone else is cought up. I'm just a maid. xD I'm so lost. o3o )

Sheriti jumped for a fraction before eyeying Toan with a dreaded look. She knew how this certain tamer acted. "How do you know??" She streched her question awaiting the answer. She dug her palmm in her face, "Of coarse, you're the one who's alwats enjoying it the most, guhhh" Fakir looked at Sheriti oddly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Toan gave a grin "There isnt a thing i dont know about, i've travel all around the digital world, from the mountains to the underwater cities, from the desert to the forest, so that mean i have spys everywhere xD" Toan gave a little chuckle "But dont worry no one else knows of the incident"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:50 pm
((I ment in the guild silly X.X))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm
G smiled at Sheriti who was glomping him,"nice to see you too.Oh and Haruhi is my Angewomon."  

gstyle818

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 pm
(Hey Windy G Toan Tiger ^^ RP biggrin ? I LOVE TO TELL ME SETTINGS DX)

Hurricane hopped outta nowhere in(My Gaia Avatar) type of clothing. Hurricane looked and said "Where Am I ._.?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm
( I am ^^ )

"Oh, another angelic digimon." Sheriti smiled but then darted her eyes twoards Toan. Though she tried her best to look angry it wasn't taking much effect. She returned back to her seat on the couch by Fakir. He was impressed hearing Toan. "Ah, we have another little evil seed who wants to sprout. How fun...." He snickered. Sheriti was flushing, 'Yea no one know. She tought sarcasticly. 'Toan knows and-and....he'll probrobly tell. Even worse with his....' Sheriti quickly rose on her feet, beat red face. "Please tell me you didn't make copies!" The girl squeaked already suspicious of her friend.

(Edit: Hey hurricane :3 )  

Im Windspirit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm
(Um...where are we ._. Also...Windy Monmon's evolution you warped is Makuramon...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Toan gave a large grin at Fakir comment and turn to Sheriti and reply "No, Not yet. but Astamon and Dracomon are working on the original before we can make copies there still a few things we have to fix like the sound and we gotten to brighten the pictures at the big moment."

shadow toan

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm
G smiled at Sheriti,"Yup well now its time to relax."He sat down in his usual spot by the kotatsu and started drinking tea.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games