Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm
( Monmon to Makurimon. I like that better than the yellow monkey. It's an idea i;m planning for the rp. :3 We're in Sheritis home. )

Sheriti was startled to see another tamer matirialize with in her home living room. This was the digital world so entraces from anywhere were possible. She wanted to throw something twoards Toan but the green haired tamer had matirialized on time from her doing so. She pinted, "Hey, your the guy from Toy tama. I thought you left on your hero journey." Sheriti blankly stared. She looked at G, signaling for him to remmember as well.
Argomon sneered bitting his long red nail softly. He was a polar digimon due to his habbit of eating nightmares. At times there were soft moody ones but then there are one where he turns. He was intrested in what Toan had in stored, maybe he would be a value for future use but Argomon shook his thoughts away. Probrobly not the best idea. He calmly sighed, retuning to his normal phase."You best becareful. The ladies do have a wild side." He stared at the green haired boy, "Another friend Sheriti?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:42 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"I Wouldn't have made it as far as i have today if i never take the risk" Toan told The Argomon. he turn toward hurricane "Sup man good to see you again"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Henry scurries along the shadows as he slid across the wall and vanished into the corner away from everyone. Putting up his knees, he covered his face with his other arm as he rested it. Zolo appears and starts looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 pm
G looked at Sheriti.He then sighed as he handed her his shoe to throw at Toan then he took a sip of his tea.  

gstyle818

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:03 pm
"Another one?" Argomon asked intriaged with out moving a muscle. He saw Henry fromt he Shadows.
Sheiti gladly took the shoe G had offred her, aiming twoards toan. He was the only boy who actually ever caused her to do these actions.

(Toan did you accept my friends request? :3 )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan grin and was pepare to dodge and let it hit ace hiding in the shadow. Toan enjoy tormenting with people emotion. it as natural to him as breathing actually but for some reason he love to mess with the innocent (Yesh! yesh i did!)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm
Sheriti tossed the shoe at Toan, missing due to her bad aim. She shook her fist with a flushed face, "I don't understand how Saren even get's along with you. It's not funny!" Sheriti whinned. trwoing her own shoe at Toan. Argomon tilted his head to the side, "Saren? Who is Saren?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm
"Ouch..." Henry rubbed his head as the what-ever-it-was struck him. "That hurt..." He said emotionlessly. The dark Monzaemon rushed towards the shadows as he stuck his hand in and picked Henry out.
"I told you never to leave my sight! Temari held me responsible with you and if I were to lose you, she'd chop my head off..." He growled at Henry. But his voice wasn't angry angry, it just sounded irrated.
"But you could always get it sawn back on..." Henry agrued. "If she did that to me, I'd be a walking body with no head!"
Zolo's eyes turned red as Henry's face started to turn pale. "Don't you ever, talk to me like that ever again..." He growled.
"I'm Sorry!" Henry shouted, trying to run, but he couldn't.
Zolo ignored the apology as his angry took over. Grabbing Henry by both legs, he started to slam Henry's body into the wall until cracks started to appear. D<  

Teh Ace of Shades

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Toan laughs as the shoe misses him "We dont get along, i usually piss him off too. it not so hard"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 pm
"What would we do without you...." Sheriti sarcastictly said as Fakir looked at the new tamer. "Ah, HENRY!" Sheriti grinned walking over twoards him. "Where ahve you been? You didn't kill another Cherrymon did you?"  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm

"You probably have a dull and boring life" Toan reply

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:48 pm
Zolo released Henry from his grip as the tamer came up to them. Henry, fell to the ground with spirals in his eyes. "Never will I kill another Cherrymon..." Henry groaned as his whole body collasped onto the floor. "I see a pretty light..." He moaned.
"Don't you dare go anywhere near that light!" Zolo growled at Henry. Henry's body seemed to shiver in fear as the digimon spoke. Turning to the tamer, the digimon gave a disapproving look. "I doubt Temari will accept her for a girlfriend..."
At that word, Henry's head turned bright red. Jumping into the air, Henry starts to scream nonsense and starts slapping Zolo with his hands going up and down like a little baby attacking it's crib to get out. "No Don't Say That!" Henry was blushing violently that his whole face soon turned a dark red like color. Dl  

Teh Ace of Shades

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:48 pm
G sighs and takes another sip of tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am
((http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101013823#title another arena entry))  

gstyle818

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm
"Har, har" Sheriti looked back at Toan. "And maybe we all wouldn't visit the hospital in a few years for high blood pressure." She rubbed her cheeck from Henries actions. "Well you changed to." She chimed.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games