Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:53 pm
sure is crazy huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 am
holy crap 3 pages and not one comment from me  

keegy

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:03 am
lol,yeah you missed it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Kaizuki
Kaizuki walks in."Um hey guys, whats up?"Kaizuki goes back a couple of pages."Oh my goodness, Rune loves Marth?! This can't be, they way they always argue I thought they were just friends."

"Well, wasn't it obvious that they she loved him, or am I the only person here who knew this from the beginning?"Achilles asked as he landed next to Kai."Then again, I am the phoenix of love, so I guess I know more about these things."Achilles said nodding.

Vessel:-_-l Yeah,people have a way of hiding their relationships. And i've always wondered how a soveriegn who used to hate the original tamers can be the pheonix of love? confused  

Marth_56

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:13 pm
Marth_56
Kaizuki
Kaizuki walks in."Um hey guys, whats up?"Kaizuki goes back a couple of pages."Oh my goodness, Rune loves Marth?! This can't be, they way they always argue I thought they were just friends."

"Well, wasn't it obvious that they she loved him, or am I the only person here who knew this from the beginning?"Achilles asked as he landed next to Kai."Then again, I am the phoenix of love, so I guess I know more about these things."Achilles said nodding.

Vessel:-_-l Yeah,people have a way of hiding their relationships. And i've always wondered how a soveriegn who used to hate the original tamers can be the pheonix of love? confused
((Phoenixmon isn't a soverieng silly, that's Zhuqiaomon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:21 pm
Kaizuki
Marth_56
Kaizuki

((dur,i always found it hard to spell Zhuqiaomon's name though sweatdrop ))  

Zephyr TruFeld

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Zepher Gale
Kaizuki
Marth_56
Kaizuki

((dur,i always found it hard to spell Zhuqiaomon's name though sweatdrop ))
((Lol, same.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:48 pm
Hello Vessel!! If you're still there!!! biggrin xd sweatdrop Anyways, keegy wants proof that you're really a different person and not Marth. 3nodding I kind of like to know myself... sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 pm
"Vessel is obviously just an Empty shell that Marth had Rune cast a spell on just in case he ever had to go somewhere."Kai said, his glasses gleaming in the way they do in anime when a character tries to act smart.

"Kai, why are you wearing your glasses?"Achilles asked, a giant sweat drop appearing on his head.

"I wanted to act like Max from Pokemon, but that fact remains that Vessel is nothing by a dummy!"Kai said as he threw off his glassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:48 pm
Lots of new conversations... what did I miss?  

kazuo__hoshino

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:32 pm
i hate max from pokemon  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:55 pm
So do i...  

kazuo__hoshino

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
so we've all watched pokemon to?? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:08 pm
Damn... Lol, I didn't mean for that to slip out that i watched Pokemon before... But yeah, I hate Max... and May is like 10 or 11 and she has cleavage... a lot lol  

kazuo__hoshino

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:11 pm
kazuo__hoshino
Damn... Lol, I didn't mean for that to slip out that i watched Pokemon before... But yeah, I hate Max... and May is like 10 or 11 and she has cleavage... a lot lol
giggity giggity.........oops redface  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games