Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Secret Turkey ~ Success! (well...for the most part, lol!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did ya have fun??
  Yup!!! This was fuuuun!!!
  No! My turkey sucked! :'(
  Gimmie Gold!!
View Results

PowerPunKK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:03 pm
I got an "EXTRA GIFTIE" xd (Too bad it isn't showing under my tartan!! lol)

Sooo.. since this is the last week, do we send the gifts non-anonymously?????

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:38 pm
Just a lil BUMP to remind everyone that this is the last week & that you can reveal yourselves this week by not clicking the anonymous box!!! xd 3nodding

I hope everyone has had fun!!!
And to those whose senders have been lagging a bit ~ the final deadline is December 1st!! Those who haven't sent by then will find themselves on the black list & I will take over the gifting goodness (as best I can!!! sweatdrop )

heart heart heart

Maidens Glory

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:15 am
heart This has been very fun Maiden....I am glad I participated. If my Turkey doasn't come through, it's ok. You don't need to take up the slack. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:21 pm
imters
heart This has been very fun Maiden....I am glad I participated. If my Turkey doasn't come through, it's ok. You don't need to take up the slack. heart

Oh. But I will. 3nodding 4laugh
I have enough mules to be able to pick up the slack smile I just don't know what price ranges I'll be able to get into for everyone. But I'll do what I can.
I'm glad you've been having fun!!!!! heart heart

Next time, the rules will be a bit different to make things less confusing. And possibly a lil more strict.

If anyone has any suggestions, my ears are always open to them!! 3nodding

Maidens Glory

PowerPunKK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 pm
imters ~ You rock soo good!! heart heart heart heart heart blaugh xd

Since your turk is laggin', I asked Maiden for your list so I could help catch you up!!! heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Maiden I participated in a gift exchange where everyone had to send their gifts to the moderator first then the mod distributed them. It makes more work for you but it keeps it fairer.  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

XxJean17xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:16 pm
i havent reseved my giftys yet for week four yet. =(  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:58 pm
imters ~ Hmm...*scratches chin* ... Well, what I was thinking for next time was have a set date for everyone to send stuff out. I'd remind everyone the day before, & if they hadn't sent by, say, the day before the next date, they're automatically out.
Plus, I plan to leave the thread on the main page instead of here in the games page because I think a few people have long forgotten about the thread xp
As far as sending to the mod (moi) & having moi send out the gifts ... Honestly, if it were me & I didn't know the mod well enough to trust them, I wouldn't participate. Since most everyone around here doesn't know me... *shrugs* But we'll see how the next one goes, & if need be, I'll instill the 'send to me & I'll distribute' idea. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Jean ~ Not many people have received for week 4 yet. Everyone has until the 1st of December, so be patient!! (Maybe they're saving up for a delicious surprise to give ya!!! 4laugh )

Maidens Glory

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:49 am
@ Jean a little antsy are you?? LOL! J/K

@ Maiden I suppose trust might be an issue. LOL didn't think of it when I was playing it though! Guess I am too trusting. Anyways I have really enjoyed it! Happy Holidays everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:17 pm
yes i am antsy, lol you should now you live with me after all, lol
ok maiden ill be patient  

XxJean17xX

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:52 pm
XxJean17xX
yes i am antsy, lol you should now you live with me after all, lol

rofl rofl

*counts* 8 gifts are missing from the list on the 1st page (technically 9, but I know one is in the process)
I don't think I'm going to really nag at all for this last one; just put those who didn't keep up onto a "grey" list so they can have a second chance once I start the next exchange with updated rules.
Hmmm...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Tomorrow's the last day before the grey list starts 3nodding lol  

Maidens Glory

crimson_day

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:09 am
rolleyes This is borring sorry, Bump!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:07 pm
crimson_day
rolleyes This is borring sorry, Bump!!!!!!!!

If it's boring, then why bump?? lol

Maidens Glory

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:42 pm
Well, this was pretty successful overall. biggrin I hope everyone had fun!! I'll surely be doing a "Secret Snowflake" in January (with some edited rules, to make everyone's lives easier!), so if ya enjoyed this one, keep an eye out!! Give me a couple of weeks to recouperate & it'll pop up on the main Why Not? board (instead of in here, in GAH) 3nodding 4laugh

heart heart

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces