Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:40 pm
"A wolf versus an Elementalist. This will be an interesting battle, I hope. Come, show me your strength." He held out his gloved hand, and around it, dark energies swarmed into a vortex, fusing to create a ball. He threw it to Ryo, having it land on his back. "Now, let me explain this game...that orb you see there, is a ball of Anti-Matter. If it is dropped, everything within a quarter of a mile radius will decompose from the outside in, destroying everyone here. This is basically a balancing game. Enjoy." He whipped his hand to the side, and a whip appeared from the darkness around. "Come."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:26 pm
"almost there, about a quarter of a mile away...."
Nagato wasn't even getting tired, since adrenaline was rushing him on.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:13 pm
Ryo tried reaching the orb on his but sadly he could not. Oh, great. If I even fall on my back, we are all done for. Got to be careful. Ryo dashed to him and slashed him furiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:33 pm
Nagato was very close now, he could almost see the fight, but he saw little people fighting.
"That must be them. I'll get him...."  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:14 pm
As the slashes came to Kurigari, they went through him like smoke. His whip glowed slightly, a dark blue color seemed to seep in amounts that looked like lightning, all around the length of it. He moved his hair slightly to the side, as if mocking Ryo slashing at him, and looked at Corvus. "Well, aren't you attacking me as well?"

Corvus seemed to have forgotten that he was there. Snapping out of his temporary concious coma, he readyed his hands, making them glow the usual color. He twisted them slightly, making a warp. It was small, but even the smallest flux in gravity can help win the fight, especially when it is someone this strong. Now, if Kurigari flung his whip, it wouldn't hit Ryo, it would hit the wormhole.

Kurigari laughed. "HA! That's nothing compared to what Rei can do!" He then focused on Ryo. "Now where were we? Ah, yes, you were attacking me." He smiled for a moment, but when that happened, his eyes turned crimson, and his teeth grew to an extremely large proportion, protruding disgustingly out of his mouth. He threatened to bite Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:45 pm
"Damn you!"
Nagato lunged at kurugari from the trees, his eyes pitch black, with red fangs.
Red lightning formed in his hand, and he charged at kuragi, with a lightning bolt propelling him forward.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:25 pm
The biting attack was thwarted away from Ryo, and the attack from Nagato made his face normal. With his face turned the other way, he spoke softer than usual. "I told you once..." He turned his head around, slowly, but in the opposite direction it was supposed to go, coming from the back. "Lightning can only pierce the darkness once, but when it does, the darkness reforms!" His whip appeared behind Nagato, flailing as a means to hit him. He also began to fume from the mouth, making a dark purple mist cover the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Nagato roared, and the lightning shot down before the darkness whip, and a lightning whip emerged, countering the darkness whip.
"That's only if the lightning isn't constant!"
Nagato jumped on a treetop, concentrating on kurigari.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:40 pm
What is mist? I can't tell what this is Ryo soon showed his teeth to Kurigari and dashed to a tree. Using his super strength, Ryo struggled lifting the tree and swung at Kurigari. My teeth are bigger yours, freak!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:08 pm
the ball slipped off ryo's back as he lifted the tree. Nagato dashed, and grabbed the orb before it fell, and tossed it to corvus, for safekeeping.
"Since you can protect yourself the best, it is best in your hands."
Nagato used his extraordinary sight to dash at kurigari with a lightning aura, and a fist of red lightning, his rage mode still edging him on.  

Amias Nicht

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:10 pm
ouran was still healing them completely while the fight was going on "ok you guys are completely healed now i think i better help with the fight," ouran said letting his wings come out and flying torwards kurugari "hey what will when my light or your darkness but i have to warn you i come from light and darkness," ouran said as he began to glow with the power of light and lunged at kurugari with his fist glowing with light which was like a energy punch but 10 times stronger and his light pierced through him

"sarah are you ok," dark said worried and his expretion changed from scary and evil to woried and careing

sarah smiled at his protectiveness "im fine dark but these people are fighting and elementalist maybe there on our side it doesnt only half to be just us anymore maybe they could help us destroy them," sarah said getting up

darks expretion changed to concern as he thought of it "i guess you have a point but i wont trust them at least not yet," dark said getting up and preparing to fight with them
"being with them could bring us closer to finding out more about your past and your memories," sarah said smileing also prepared to fight  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 am
[[Is it still ok to join? If so how should I go about joining?]]  

trefold

850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 pm
(it is fine still to join in, I'm waiting for a moment I want to join in though yet, been waiting since the beginning, I want a good time to hop in, not during this fight though, later yet)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Kurigari laughed as his head was ripped off by the tree, his midsection pierced by the red lightning, and his heart pierced by a blade of light. "Too slow...too stubborn....too weak..." the words reverberated like they were in a cave that was too small to fit them in. Black vines swirled from Kurigari's neck and body where pierced and recreated as two Kurigaris. The two Kurigaris grabbed one of the people injuring the body, one for Nagato and one for Ouran, and pulled them away from the area, reforming into one whence revealed. The laughs reverberated again. "Your rage is just food for the darkness while your light is just a torch in Hell! I will use your defenses against you, and use one of my strongest attacks!" When that happened, a large, lighted figure had appeared in the smallest area of darkness. He stepped lightly and was too bright to notice any special features. He waved his seemingly translucent hands, and the darkness vanished. "HIKARU!?! How dare you ruin my FUN!" the figure glowed still as the horizon began to glow brighter with each passing second, it got so bright, that noone could see for quite a few seconds, and when sight was recovered, noone was there, just an empty area surrounded by trees....

((Join in as you will))  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm
Nagato jumped back from the flash, but looked, and saw kurigari gone.
"Damn it!!"
Nagato punched the side of a tree, and sent it flying through three other trees.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games