Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:43 pm
((You're online, so you get to.))

Sighing, Kari struggled with the same part of the floor that gave her grief everyday. The texture of the floor irritated her beyond belief, but she grew even angrier that she couldn't get out and walk. Gatomon tried helping, but the floor wouldn't help her, and she was effectively stuck. Usually she tried going another way, but she had to get to the computer room faster than usual - for the screen showed something troublesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:24 pm
Nagato pushes kari's wheelchair into the main room, waiting to see what she had in store for him.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 pm
"Rick... I feel bad for Kari right now." Gabumon took notice of her wheelchair and wondered what happened to her. Rick petted his partner on the head."I know what you mean, but now is not the time. We got to get that drimogemon." Gabumon nodded and the two took off along with their teamates.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 am
Tice started to go with his new teamates,but still a little down, that every one got to show off their skills,except for him." Dorugamon, do you think that I will get to show off my skills on this mission?" "Of course you will don't be sad."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:56 am
"Back in the game!" Dom shouted as he ran to the exit and turned to his team mates. "We shouldn't ride our digimon to the battle it takes too much out of them and I can see our bikes haven't arrived but I have my scooter today. What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:15 pm
"Simple. we just take the dats patrol car."Rick pointed to the car out front and ran to it. Rick tried to see if the door was unlock and it was. "There is one thing missing now...A key." Rick winked and pointed to himself. "Leave that to me." Rick tried sparking the wires like in those action movies and soon the engine worked. "So, who wants shotgun? Because I'm driving."  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:41 pm
Tice starts to look unshure "Umm ok but lets get going this task wnt do it by its self." Dorugamon de digivolves back into Dorumon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Kari nodded, thankful for the aid. As soon as her wheels hit the lab room floor, she took over, speeding over to her computer. Her pale fingers flew over the keyboard, and she grimaced after bringing up a map. There were many blinking dots on the screen, and Kari proceeded to explain. "DATS members are the blue. Enemy digimon are red, and neutral are green. Unknown are yellow." The blue dots were zooming towards one red dot, but there were three more dots about five miles away. "We don't have enough members." She said slowly. "The bigger the red dots are, the more powerful they are. I'd say the group that we aren't taking care of has one Ultimate and two Champions."  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Nagato's digivice beeped, and a voice sounded on the digivice...
"Well well, it seems like a job for me..."

Nagato gasped, surprised to hear that voice, after five years.
"Ronmaru?!"

Ronmaru: Yes, and I will take care of two champions and the mega.
Nagato: Fine, but do you intend to be a DATS member again?
Ronmaru: Yes, in fact, I will be there after this.

The comm turns off, and nagato sits in his chair again.
"Kari, the situation has changed entirely. Ronmaru is at MY level, which means we won't need any more tamers."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Ronmaru (I will do this from now on to specify which character.)

Ronmaru shot down the highway on his motorcycle, commandramon in his digivice.
"Our first DATS mission in five years....I wonder how bad the new team is..."
Ronmaru comes across a metal greymon, a black garurumon, and a reptiledramon.
"So weak....Digisoul....Charge! Overdrive!"
Darkdramon stabbed through black garurumon with his giga stick, deleting it.
"That was too easy...."
Ronmaru kicked reptiledramon to the ground with digisoul, while darkdramon used dark roar to delete metal greymon.
"finish him."
"Giga stick lance!"
Darkdramon stabbed reptiledramon, and deleted it.
"Lets get to base...."
Ronmaru hops on darkdramon, and flies to base.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 pm
Sighing, Kari smiled again. "I'm glad he's back. Tell him I say hi!" Kari had been a member of DATS since before she had been banished to the wheelchair. One day she just disappeared, and returned three months later in her chair. No one really knew what happened to her, and she hadn't told anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:02 pm
Dom watched as they hot wired the car and sighed. "I have a set of keys for everything." Dom had been in a few Dats but only to the digitalworld itself once. Dom sat on his scooter and lifted up Leormon to sit on his lap. "Race you." Dom said as he kicked his kick stand out and revs his engine. "You may begin first."  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:33 pm
Ronmaru

Ronmaru arrives at the DATS headquarters, kicking up smoke in dom's face as he skids to the door, landing perfectly.
"Hello..."
Ronmaru enters the DATS building. He turns and speaks to the DATS members.
"Don't you think its pathetic that i took care of two champions and an ultimate level digimon, and you guys haven't even started yet?"
Ronmaru laughed to himself as he walked inside. He adressed nagato.
"Hello, captain."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 pm
Nagato

"That was very fast, Ronmaru..."
Nagato lounged in his chair, wondering how Ronmaru got there so fast, and how he dealt with the digimon so quickly.
"You've obtained the mega level?"
Ronmaru answers yes.
"I see, so that means that you are on par with me then....hmmm...I might have to spar sometime..."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:38 pm
Turning around, Kari's face broke open into a smile, from ear to ear. "Ronmaru!" She said, rolling towards him. She looked up at him, pure joy on her face. Grinning, she punched him lightly in the leg. "Took you long enough to get back here!"

((I'm going to Pm you an idea for Ronmaru & Kari))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games