Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 am
The average level of the elite four is 60.884615384615384615384615384615. With the highest level pokemon being level 66 Garchomp and Lucario held by Cynthia.
The pokemon weaknesses are (for each member, not for each pokemon)
1. Fire (all of them), Flying (all of them), Psychic (Heracross), Rock (beautifly, Vespiquen, Dustox), Electric (vespiquen, and Beautifly), Ice (Vespiquen and Beautifly), Ground (Just Drapion I believe).
2. Grass (All of them), Water (all of them) Fighting (Sudowoodo, Golem), Steel (Sudowoodo, Golem), Ground (Golem), Ice (Golem)
3. Water (Rapidash, Infernape, Steelix) Electric (Driftblim), ice (Driftblim), Ghost (driftblim), Rock (Driftblim, rapidash), Dark (Driftblim), Fighting (Lopunny, Steelix), Fire (Steelix) Ground (Steelix, Infernape, Rapidash), Flying (Infernape), psychic (infernape)
4. Bug (alakazam, Mr. Mime, Girafarig), Ghost (Alakazam. Mr. Mime, medicham), Dark (alakazam, Mr. Mime, Girafarig), Flying (medicham), Fire (Bronzong), Ground (bronzong)
5. Ice (Garchomp, Roserade), Dragon (Garchomp), Grass (Gastrodon, Milotic), electric (Milotic), Fire (Roserade, Lucario), Flying (Roserade), Psychic (Roserade), Fighting (Lucario), Ground (Lucario)

so, from that,
the best team of 6 from my limited pokemon selection (only 137 Obtained) Should most likely include a Fire pokemon, flying pokemon, Water pokemon, Dark pokemon, Ground/Ice/Psychic pokemon, and Bug/rock/electric.
in some combination. I don't have to be picky with my starters, all 12 are at level 51. I'm considering putting in one of the slots the Dragonite and Garchomp, but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:29 pm
I have recently collected a whole lot of FEEBAS and FINNEON.
My goal for the FEEBAS was to get ahold of a Modest FEEBAS.
and the FINNEON was for a GTS trade.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 pm
Although it has taken me a while to get back on track, those two Absol parents I mentioned sending to you are ready.

Any of those junk would be fine. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm
Nadian
Although it has taken me a while to get back on track, those two Absol parents I mentioned sending to you are ready.

Any of those junk would be fine. 3nodding
I've been patient, I've actually got a Cherubi and Croagunk to evolve. (And I have hopes on getting Heracross traded to me on the GTS at the moment.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 am
I now have 22 Absol eggs, a basol at lvl. 1, and two absol parents.
Eventually, these eggs will hatch into good absol.

More eggs on the way, Hatching eggs takes more time then breeding eggs, and I'm taking out all of the eggs. worst case I release some. best case I use them as trading fodder for some of the other pokemon listed on the front page.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Correct absol Obtained.
9 absol hatched before it.
34 Absol eggs left. Some must be the same, who can say?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 am
I've got 37 Dusk Stones so I'm sure I could spare one.

Question: I gave you a Deep Sea Tooth, right? Meaning you still need a Deep Sea Scale in order to eventually finish the Clamperl line, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 pm
Nadian
I've got 37 Dusk Stones so I'm sure I could spare one.

Question: I gave you a Deep Sea Tooth, right? Meaning you still need a Deep Sea Scale in order to eventually finish the Clamperl line, right?
Right. I do still need the Deep Sea Scale, but that does appear on pokemon. (Relicanth (Route 226 with Superrod Fishing), chinchou (route 220 with super Rod fishing) Lanturn (Route 220 with Superrod Fishing)
all instances are 5%.
The Dusk stone is more important though for the Misdreavus/Mismagius.
Oh, and a Razor Claw for my Sneasel that was specially bred for evolution.
(Now, to find some people nearby that I can make Poffins with so I can get Milotic.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 pm
Is the fastest way to make Feebas evolve, is by giving him poffins made with multiple people?
It would appear unlikely to accomplish on one's own. I've done a few poffins and practiced on one of my many spare feebas when testing this, and it seems that the beauty only goes about 3/4ths of the way using poffins averaging level 18.
So, do I need to find people who will toss in ore Wiki berries for my Feebas to evolve?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:16 pm
wellwisher
Is the fastest way to make Feebas evolve, is by giving him poffins made with multiple people?
It would appear unlikely to accomplish on one's own. I've done a few poffins and practiced on one of my many spare feebas when testing this, and it seems that the beauty only goes about 3/4ths of the way using poffins averaging level 18.
So, do I need to find people who will toss in ore Wiki berries for my Feebas to evolve?

I don't know if having multiple people works better. I've never done it. However, if I remember what I read correctly, two people can't put the same berry in or it somehow messes it up?

It takes 170 or higher beauty to evolve a Feebas into a Milotic. If you take the levels of all the poffins you feed it and add them together, that's what its beauty should be... unless it loves or hates Poffins. Then again, if you feed it only level 18s Wikis, that's still 176 beauty.

It sounds like you're doing everything right... maybe something is missing? Are you remembering to level it up after getting its beauty high enough?  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:11 pm
How many Poffins can one feed the Pokemon?
I know that smoothness plays a part in how many, but is there some sort of calculation as to how many poffins i can be fed to a pokemon in relation to the smoothness?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:23 pm
wellwisher
I know that smoothness plays a part in how many, but is there some sort of calculation as to how many poffins i can be fed to a pokemon in relation to the smoothness?

They are full once their Sheen reaches 255. How much a Poffin fills up a pokemon depends on the Sheen/Feel of the berry (which may be a hidden value?)

Wiki berries have a sheen/feel of 24. Ten of them will bring the Pokemon's Sheen up to 240, and one more Wiki berry will fill it up. So, you can feed your pokemon 11 poffins made from Wiki berries.  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:27 pm
Nadian
wellwisher

They are full once their Sheen reaches 255. How much a Poffin fills up a pokemon depends on the Sheen/Feel of the berry (which may be a hidden value?)

Wiki berries have a sheen/feel of 24. Ten of them will bring the Pokemon's Sheen up to 240, and one more Wiki berry will fill it up. So, you can feed your pokemon 11 poffins made from Wiki berries.
hmm, so, 11 X 24 =full.
and 170 < Beauty = Evolved Feebas.
So, 170/11 = minimum average level of 15.45 repeated to the infinite.
So by feeding a Modest Feebas 11 berries (each berry at at the minimum of 16 level, I wil have a Milotic after it levels up.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 pm
I'll get that Modest Feebas tomorrow (statistically that is)
Then I'll have cut a few more down.
Once I get Milotic, the only pokemon left to get ahold of, will be Ambipom (I got a Aipom and I'm glad.) Mesprit, Manaphy, Mismagius, and Weavile. (after which, I'll have completed all 151 of the Sinnoh Dex in obtained.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Just got the national Dex. (I was missing Milotic in the seen category, and I just evolved my Feebas to a Milotic, Oak gave me the National Dex (so I got a whole bunch of Thunderstones....) and Rowan gave me the Poke radar.
Now, to get me some more pokemon. (eventually i will face the elite four...but I've got some pokemon to catch.)

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, or found my post conflicting with other information, the Elite four does not need to be beaten to obtain the national Dex, the elite four does however possess a pokemon that is only seeable there unless you happen to have a Feebas evolve beforehand (like me.)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff