Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT?HELP!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i just kill myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

dark lord toilet scrubber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:37 am
wow congrats only two months, heres what you do. first dont tell anyone. i dont care what anyone else says dont say a word to anyone who cares. second dont do the whole cutting and burning and that stuff etc.. third you can either be like me and stop talking to any and all people, i had the problem some said that the only things that ever came ut of my mouth was murder and suicide i stopped talking to freinds and teachers and bought some incense and hey i havent thoughof suicide in a long while. masse murders of different story but thats not the issue  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:40 am
wow congrats only two months, heres what you do. first dont tell anyone. i dont care what anyone else says dont say a word to anyone who cares. second dont do the whole cutting and burning and that stuff etc.. third you can either be like me and stop talking to any and all people, i had the problem some said that the only things that ever came ut of my mouth was murder and suicide i stopped talking to freinds and teachers and bought some incense and hey i havent thoughof suicide in a long while. masse murders of different story but thats not the issue
well to add to mine, ive been seeing alot of people saying make reasons to live, dont do it youll just make yourself sad, make reason why you should do it, if you cant come up with 10 good reason to kill yourself dont do it.  

Zilerate

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:18 pm
I have attempted suicide...I only told my boyfriend at the time about it. He wasn't too happy. The thing about depression is that it affects others. I ended up making my boyfriend really sad and it ended up with us hurting ourselves and just digging ourselves into our own grave. (Not a good relationship) But here's what happened: Last year, my parents sent me off to my high school like usual and I went away none the wiser. In second period i got a note from the office telling me my parents were there. They said that an opening for a new counselor just opened up and they were taking me there. We started driving and driving and driving. I finally asked, "Where are we going?" They told me they were putting me in a residential care facility in another state. They had packed up all of my belongings and tossed them in the back of the van. Of course, i was distraught. I even considered jumping out of the car onto the freeway. The place they took me to was like a lock-down facility. The doors all had locks, the windows, the bathroom, everything. You had to ask for everything, you couldn't have a conversation with another patient without the "mediators" lurking over our shoulders. They kept me in a hallway type of room, tiny bit bigger than a hallway with a few couches. I was stuck there for an entire week. They wouldn't let me go outside, i ate all my meals alone, it was even more depressing. There was no privacy, they searched our rooms daily. I even had to do a routine for these board directors that came in. (they didn't let me go to school either) They had me speak Japanese to them O.o Anyways, I finally was able to go outside and in then eventually my parents came back for me. I told them that by doing that all trust was gone, they had no right to parent me anymore, and some more fun stuff... I get really edgy about being in the car with both of them, even now.

I'm not saying that this will happen to you. You probably wouldn't be held down on the floor for getting angry at your parents for abandoning you or anything like that. But before others begin to realize, you should deal with it, if you have crazy parents like i do  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm

I'm sorry but that's horrible advice. If this is still a problem i recommend therapy.
Edit: Being reclusive is never good it leaves you depressed.
Double Edit: I can think of 10 good reasons my life sucks if i was suicidal and followed your advice I would be dead. I have to be honest don't tell people to use this advice.  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:24 pm
pm me please i want to talk to u
ps i am 13  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:36 pm
Yarg Ninja
i said this on the second page or something i called a docter im gettin help soon so calm down...

welp my mom frgot about everything that happend and after reading that thing about the parrents [acking you stuff up an send you to that place im not gonna tell them again ill deal with this myself and i if im lucky me parent wont send me to an mental instatute so woot to that.  

yarg_ninja

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:04 pm
Yarg Ninja
Yarg Ninja
i said this on the second page or something i called a docter im gettin help soon so calm down...

welp my mom frgot about everything that happend and after reading that thing about the parrents [acking you stuff up an send you to that place im not gonna tell them again ill deal with this myself and i if im lucky me parent wont send me to an mental instatute so woot to that.

Well now, it's also a 'woot!' that you didn't kill yourself up to now...wahaha...Gaia makes a difference ain't it not...? Nah...you won't be sent to a mental institution just because of suicidal thoughts...but if it gets worse, that's where they'll send you...but 'woot!' again since they don't. Try to do stuff you didn't do before...well think also of other people when you die, since you said in the first page that you didn't wanna tell 'em because you don't wanna worry them, think about what they'll feel when you do suicide.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 pm
Yarg Ninja
Yarg Ninja

well good if you decide stop having suicidal thoughts you succeed but don't try to hide depression like that it's never good.  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

Shuyajin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Sorry it has taken me so long to post on here. To be honest, I just didn't notice this guild for the longest of time.

First of all, take everything thats been said here by other people and throw it away. Get it out of your mind.

I can help you unlike they possibly could, and I can help you in giving you infomation towards what kind of psychiatrist you actually need to talk to, and what pseudo-doctors you need to stay away from.

You CAN help yourself, and your the only one who could.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:27 am
@Shuyajin: None of us can truly help him, unless we were in person with him in order to help him through this. And also, unless you are a licensed psychologist, then your opinions don't amount any higher than ours do. We can only offer our opinions and hope that he can use our advice to make his life better.

@Yarg: I would warn you that drug therapies aren't really good methods out of depression, not unless it is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Some anti-depressants can increase suicidal tendencies in teenagers, but hopefully your doctor won't prescribe them to you. It has happened, and some anti-depressants haven't been throughly looked through. The major thing that make Depression fatal is resignation, and that is the only thing to be careful of. Family can help alot too or friends, or even loved ones.

Sateru

Dylanthevyllan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:41 pm
Don't hurt yourself, man.
Self preservation is in the human nature, and you want to fight that?

Think about it, this might be your once chance to be alive, and you want to blow it?

Don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm
I've been there. I ended up downing a cleaning product and landing myself in the hospital and in the psychiatric ward. Seriously.
I'm on medication and in therapy. Life isn't all that bad.. Even if things, more often than not, go wrong.
You should get help. Whoever you talk to will help you through it. Don't try to end your life.
You'll leave behind a lot of people who love you.  

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:53 pm
DONT

dont kill yourself. Talk to someone about it. Like someone you know and are close friends with. Just think of what you have to live for, what you could do with your life, just dont kill yourself. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:06 pm
Hey guy, I've attempted suicide three times, why am i not dead yet? Good question, i wonder that myself, true i still want to die, but there is still things that need to be done, that and i've given up on the idea, too much trouble and nothing will ever go away. Family will be left with over 50,000 dollars in my debt as well as funeral costs maybe more.

Bottom line it's not worth it living or dead. What i believe if you commit suicide you will spend eternity feeling the pain of your emotions and what you have done. Death is not an escape but another hell to live with.  

Havoc Fury Magnus

Aged Spirit

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am
Shuyajin
Sorry it has taken me so long to post on here. To be honest, I just didn't notice this guild for the longest of time.

First of all, take everything thats been said here by other people and throw it away. Get it out of your mind.

I can help you unlike they possibly could, and I can help you in giving you infomation towards what kind of psychiatrist you actually need to talk to, and what pseudo-doctors you need to stay away from.

You CAN help yourself, and your the only one who could.

now that's not very nice have u looked at what some people have wrote if u want to give him doctors and such fine but don't tell him to throw away everything else because most of it has been good advice yarg go ahaed and listen to this guy about the doctors but don't throw everything out because these people that are giving u advice abviously care (unless there saying do it) but yeah i just wanted to say that  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff