Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

prissyy92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:31 pm
It's soo much fun razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:57 pm
Yes it is ~W~  

Im Windspirit

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:11 am
((yeppers! I never liked it before, but now I like both. So it's whatever. Toan and Tiger like to RP...at least Toan does. I don't care either way.))

Earthest laughed and jumped at Ivy and said, "Gotcha! Not tag backs!" She let go of Ivy and proceeded to lay on her back and float in the water. "I love the beach."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:17 pm
"Dang it." Ivy laughed. "I absolutely adore the ocean!" Ivy took a deep breath and dived underwater. She saw what she thought to be a pretty shell burried under the sand. Once she could touch the bottom she grabbed ahold of some seaweed to anchor herself. She reached out to touch the so called shell and discovered that it was a shell necklace with white beeds in between each piece of shell on leather string. She grabbed it excitedly and swam quickly to the surface. "Look, Look Earthest. It's sooooo Pretty!" she said to the floatig Earthest  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:29 pm
Earthest oogled the necklace with wide eyes. "Pretty...Try it on!" Earthest nearly squealed in delight. SlashAngemon landed back on the beach and wondered about what the girls were doing, but he decided to ignore it. Earthest's eyes shined brightly as she watched Ivy hold the necklace.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:18 am
Ivy fastened the nekclace around her neck. Looking at her reflection in the ocean she said," ooooohhh, how pretty!" She looked at Earthest with shimmering eyes. "Here you can have it if you would like," Ivy said unfastening the necklace. she then held the necklace out to Earthest.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 pm
Earthest shook her head rapidly and pushed the necklace back to Ivy. "Nuh-uh. It's yours, you found it. Plus, I have SlashAngemon, he can make rainbows with his wings!" Earthest said. She watched Ivy intently and then smiled brightly. "Come on! Let's go swimming!" Earthest shouted and then dove into the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:48 am
"Okay, Okay. I'll race you." She said as she jumped into the water carefully holding onto the necklace she had just clasped around her neck. she stroked and stroked finally gaining on Earthest. "I'm gonna beat you."
she said laughing.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 pm
Earthest laughed and then with a burst of energy started spreading the distance between them. She stopped at one point and waited for Ivy to catch up. "I was a swimmer for five years," Earthest said with smile. Then she twirled in the water pretending to dance. "This is wonderful!" Earthest sang.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:47 am
Ivy flushed from the amount of swimming responded, "Yeah, me and swimming don't go well together." She was tired from swimming so she spread her arms out wide and laid on her back to float. She sighed as she shut her eyes peacefully. "Aye, 'tis a wonderful sight, the ocean."  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:02 am
"It feels wonderful too! Sometimes I never want to go back to the real world. It's just so calming here," Earthest replied with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 pm
"I agree it 'tis wonderful!" Ivy said getting up from her floating posistion as the sun was shinning in her eyes. She began to tread water. She began to laugh as she got what she considered to be a wonderful idea. "Hey, Earthest go underwater and see if you can understand what I'm saying."

((Sry. I want to wait until you go underwater until I say what I'm going to say so I don't make you do things you don't wanna do.))  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 pm
((You are such a sweetheart!))

Earthest hurriedly dove underwater and patiently waited for Ivy to say her word/phrase. She was anticipating the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:58 pm
((Thanks! 4laugh ...I didn't know I was doing anything out of the ordinary.))

Ivy pondered for a couple seconds but only for a couple so Earthest wouldn't loose her breath. she held her nose so salt water wouldn't enter her nose. She bent towards the surface of the water and slowly formed the phrase, "I loooovvvee the occceean." which underwater sounded like a ghost whailing something about an ocean. She lightly tapped Earthest to let her know that it was time to come up. "Sooo...wat'cha think I said?"  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:35 am
((I think those are the rules, to leave the person to decide, but I really don't care, as long as it's not a fight or battle or something (which I'm never in anyway) I think it's okay. So you're fine. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding ))

Earthest giggled. "Umm...'A glove the motion?'" she asked as she cocked her head to the side. Then she smothered her laughter at the ridiculous phrase.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff