Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
7 Wonders of the Digital World *All art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm
prissyy92
yep, but i have to go to sleep kim wants teh computer too so tell tiger Ilovehim,good night greem.

wait so u got it right?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:57 pm
she got it...  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 pm
yay we r almost done with this contest!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 pm
lol I know which is the night one I don't think many will understand it XD  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:34 pm
i think its moon millineummon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 pm
Darkfire Karan
i think its moon millineummon
I don't think kira wil mind me saying this any way kira was already on so I should hope he knows you guessed that but thats wrong don't change it please that would be cheating and I will tell kira but ya kira told me who the night tower is so I can also tell you guys if its wrong  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm
no....prissy got it...my fave is no gone from me again...and because of my girlfreind...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 pm
Tigerx81
no....prissy got it...my fave is no gone from me again...and because of my girlfreind...
thats irony isnt it XD  

ZarAburame

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm
Quote:
The Great Clock Tower:
You walk up to the great clock tower. The Time is spinning wildly. You talk to the village hag and they tell you, “Something must have angered Clockmon. Find out what it is and stop it.” RP the situation.

Jonny and his new partner, Ravemon, walked toward the impressive structure. Jon's hands were stuffed in his pockets due to how cold the wind was. The only light shining their way was the moon, and what little spilled forth from the clock face.

"...and what shall we do with this Clockmon when we find him?" Ravemon's eyes shifted from the tower to his tamer.

"That depends on what's wrong. If we can talk him out of screwing with the time, then we're in the green. If not, we might have to get our hands messy." The ninja nodded his understanding. Before too long, they were standing in front of the door.

"Well, here we go," Jon said, pulling his hands from his pockets, and pushing the door open. The light inside blinded him momentarily, forcing him to squint. When his vision adjusted, he saw the interior of the tower. The center was full of gears and other bits of machinery whirling at insane speeds. Every inch of room was filled with metal, except a small wooden stairway winding up the side of the building to his right.

"Clockmon! Where are you!?" There was a momentary silence as the gears stopped rotating so quickly. "Is someone there?" a thin voice called out from somewhere higher up. "Oh thank the sovereigns! Help! I'm being attacked!"

Jonny and Ravemon exchanged glances, and then broke into a run. Jon lead the way, but not by much, as they took the stairs three at a time. Coming to the landing, the two stood ready, but were so surprised by what they saw that it took them a moment or two before they moved.

The Clockmon was holding onto the controls for the tower with his mechanical arms, but his legs were lifted far over its head by a pair of Bakemon. Several other Bakemon kept swooping in low to the timepiece digimon, but would swerve away because of the flailing staff from Clockmon's fleshy arms. "HELP!"

Ravemon recovered first, lifting off the ground as he prepared for his attack. "Spiral Raven Claw!" Spinning with startling speed, the ninja become nothing more than a sideways tornado, with a red tip. The blur shot toward the two Bakemon holding Clockmon's feet, and shredded them into digitamas. He then twisted, still twirling, toward the closest ghost. Moving amongst the attackers, Ravemon made short work of the Bakemon.

He stopped spinning, and floated about ten feet off the floor. "Well," Jonny said, turning toward the Clockmon. "looks like that takes care of them."

"Oh, does it?" Seeming to manifest from nowhere, a figure wearing a grey rode and darkred cloak floated forth from the shadows. Within the hood was just a pair of blew eyes, and gripped in the sleeve of the robe was a huge golden sickle.

"This was going to be our new haunt. You destroyed my minions easily enough. What about me...? Shadow Scythe!" The Phantomon slashed the air with its scythe, shooting out waves of blade-like energy.

"MOVE!" Jonny leaped forward, pushing the Clockmon out of the way and behind some machinery, getting the two of them out of the line of fire. Ravemon seemed to dance, dodging the bursts of energy with ease, while closing the gap between himself and the skeleton. Coming to a stop, his face was inches away from Phantomon's.

"Yeah, I think you will be just as easy to destroy as your friends." With the quick reflexes expected of a ninja, Ravemon's normal hand moved so quickly, it became a blur. He gripped the handle of his sword, unsheathed it, and slashed at Phantomon before the other digimon could think.

The blade cut the ghoul through the center, right where its chest would be. Phantomon's eyes widened in suprise, just before it exploded into fragments. They then came back together, forming a digitama, which rolled on the floor. With the defeat of the leader, a weight seemed to lift off the area.

"Well, NOW it looks like the end of them." Clockmon was stunned. He had been dealing with the occasional Bakemon for some time now, but the massive attack had been unexpected. But they were gone. All of them.

The timepiece digimon began to dance a bit, and then hugged the tamer with both sets of arms. "Oh, thank you, human! You saved not only me, but the clock tower! Oh, thank you!"

Ravemon landed nearby the pair, his arms crossed over his chest. A joking grin crossed over his lips. "Get a room..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 pm
ty flame 4 not doing the reef rp biggrin  

KiroMishima
Crew

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:43 pm
...you're... welcome...? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:46 pm
its cause i want the pukumon lol xd  

KiroMishima
Crew

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm
I think your about the only one who does... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:03 pm
god competition for a clcokmon, i already didnt get dynasamon! lol, oh well..i like your post johnny..u probly won..i have to pee..and zar...shut up  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Tigerx81
god competition for a clcokmon, i already didnt get dynasamon! lol, oh well..i like your post johnny..u probly won..i have to pee..and zar...shut up
just for telling me to shut up IM going to use an example for the irony
prissy getting dynasmon is like your best friend picking to hang out with prissy instead of you XD  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff