Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~*~*Holiday Rush Contest~*~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:17 pm
Scene 2:

Yes it would because he stop in the middle of the bridge plus the fact he is now over weight with demiveemon so the likely thing that would happen is the bridge would collapse  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm
yatta I won finally...>_>  

Sensei_Zero

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm
Alright, well, I'm using my first answer, but changing could to would.

2nd scene:
I believe that the answer would be no. The exact weight it would take in order to break something is impossible to tell, because of displacement. So, even though Trailmon weighs the exact limit of the bridge by himself, he would be spaced far enough so that the weight is distributed to the point of safety. So adding a DemiDevimon, a flying creature, shouldn't be too much of a problem, seeing as how he has to be extremely light in order to fly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 am
Jelloish Pudding
Scene 2:

Yes it would because he stop in the middle of the bridge plus the fact he is now over weight with demiveemon so the likely thing that would happen is the bridge would collapse

sorry, no.  

Fiancee
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:14 am
flame_leopard
Alright, well, I'm using my first answer, but changing could to would.

2nd scene:
I believe that the answer would be no. The exact weight it would take in order to break something is impossible to tell, because of displacement. So, even though Trailmon weighs the exact limit of the bridge by himself, he would be spaced far enough so that the weight is distributed to the point of safety. So adding a DemiDevimon, a flying creature, shouldn't be too much of a problem, seeing as how he has to be extremely light in order to fly.

You may have some strong points there but like what I have said, you should base it from the scene heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 am
I... I... I don't understand!! crying I re-wrote it, and tried to put EVERYTHING in the scene into my answer.

Scenario 2
The answer is no. Even though Trailmon is currently resting in the center of the 1-mile long bridge, the weakest point of any bridge, his 20,000 lbs. of weight should be distributed to within the safety limits. Even if a small flying creature, such as DemiDevimon, were to add his weight to the equation, it shouldn't make a big enough difference to send the pair into the canyon, river, or whatever the bridge is suspended over.  

iDragow

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:30 am
flame_leopard
I... I... I don't understand!! crying I re-wrote it, and tried to put EVERYTHING in the scene into my answer.

Scenario 2
The answer is no. Even though Trailmon is currently resting in the center of the 1-mile long bridge, the weakest point of any bridge, his 20,000 lbs. of weight should be distributed to within the safety limits. Even if a small flying creature, such as DemiDevimon, were to add his weight to the equation, it shouldn't make a big enough difference to send the pair into the canyon, river, or whatever the bridge is suspended over.

you are missing some points.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 am
Hurricane_hedgehog
Doing All of Them So I have a chance of winning one >3<

Scene2: No he shall not, DemiDevimon possibly weighs possibly a pound or 2 and a couple grams this would truly have no effect to the bridge, because the weight would most likely be split evenly on each side holding up the bridge, making the entire thing equal (10,000 for one 10,000 for other) and a DemiDevimon landing would not truly affect it to to it light weight if wanting to fly...

Fiancee Did you miss mine? OR Do I need to break it all up?

EDIT: Since All Other Scenes have been solved I only have my Scene 2 from a past post  

Hurricane_hedgehog

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 am
No, it would most likely just bend since Demiveemon weighs about 2 pounds or less. Trailmon could pick up some speed and it would probably not break.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 am
Hurricane_hedgehog
Hurricane_hedgehog
Doing All of Them So I have a chance of winning one >3<

Scene2: No he shall not, DemiDevimon possibly weighs possibly a pound or 2 and a couple grams this would truly have no effect to the bridge, because the weight would most likely be split evenly on each side holding up the bridge, making the entire thing equal (10,000 for one 10,000 for other) and a DemiDevimon landing would not truly affect it to to it light weight if wanting to fly...

Scene3:
Jijimon would take a Vademon's gun and make it shrink the spear, he would also send the gun spear and a little note to explain what WhitePawnChessmon should do to unshrink the spear.

Scene4: 4 counting both Unimon's and Cherubimon but if only counting one it would be 2, due to the truth V-Cherubimon can catch Unimon For example, Unimon move fowards 5 spaces, Cherubimon moves 2.5 while Unimon then moves 5 more again hoping over Cherubimon making his total movement feet 10 feet, then Cherubimon turns around and moves 5 catching the Unimon in his tracks.

Scene5: a Blue hat, due to the fact that the digimon is a wizardmon among 2 sorcerermon with Gray hats, so truly explain the digimon would be a wizardmon due to that he himself has a blue hat while his competeiors are 2 sorcerermon making his hat blue....

Fiancee Did you miss mine? OR Do I need to break it all up?

It would be wiser to answer a scene in only one post. Plus your answers are incorrect, try again.  

Fiancee
Crew

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:16 am
Scene2: Alright, No Trailmon would not fall, his displacement of weight on the bridge should be even, while a DemiDevimon that is super light even wanting to fly, The Trailmon could just keep going past the bridge.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 am
try again.  

Fiancee
Crew

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:42 am
Scene 2:

No, Because of trailmon is spread across the bridge even if he is on the weak point he would be spread out abit and as light as demidevimon is it wouldn't do any damage to the bridge so it should him over teh bridge  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 am
Scene 2 surprised kay I'll give this a shot...
It states that 20,000 lbs is the exact weight of trailmon not the christmas presents he's carrying. Those presents put him over the 20,000 pound limit, meaning the bridge hasn't already collapsed. That means when demidevimon lands on trailmon the extra weight won't affect him because he is already over the limit.  

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:15 am
Scene 2:let see if I get it
Since Demidevimon is try to mess it up Trailmon's present delivery when he lands he takes a present when he lands and tosses it of the bridge lightening the weight. thus leading to the bridge not collapsing  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff