Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:36 pm

*grabs 333sama333 (can I just call you "sama"?) and knocks out, throws in a lake, and ties bombs to chair for later use*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

(Yeah. ^^) *Dies**Ghost appears and grabs chair* Muahaha! You can't kill me.....because....I'm....already....dead. XD

333sama333

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:51 pm

*calls the Ghost Busters* Whatcha gonna do nao, b*tch? (not really, you know I love you) *takes chair after ghost busters take your ghost away*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm

XD Wheeee! *Calls tigers. They knock them out for an hour or so as I run after you. I wait until you are asleep, and I sneak it out!* Muahahah!

333sama333

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Captures your theft on camera, and calls police to arrest you. I bribe police to give me the chair
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 am

Dressed up as a cop, I tell you that the chair is evidence.

And run away with it when you leave.

To my home in Super Mario World!

LUIGI_LUIGI

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 am

*Hires Bowser to attack you, grabs chair, takes it to an island, sit, relax, and sips soda!* =w=
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 am

*looks around* Hmm. Nice island. *Tiger grabs chair while we talk about how cool the island is* *Runs off and takes a plane to Japan*

333sama333

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:58 pm

*takes chair and takes a plane to Japan, not a plain*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 pm

*Piloting the plane to Japan.* "We seem to be having some technical difficulties if everyone could please go into the safety position we will be crashing shortly."*Waits till everyone is in position, points the nose of the plane at the ground, breaks off the steery thingy, grabs the red chair and parachutes out of there. After landing in the ocean removes parachute and dives down, down, down with the red chair to the mermaids.*

Yreduasp

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Good thing I'm their official Goddess. razz *has mermaids get chair for me*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Good thing they're double agents *Mermaids gives me the right red chair and I fly away and hide in fluffy clouds*

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:18 pm

*flies up on griffin* The griffin finds and attacks you while I take the red chair and go the the highest cloud in the sky. I make the cloud and me invisible
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm

I become invisible, the giffin loses me and I can see the invisible cloud because I am invisible, I wrestle the red chair off you then throw a smoke bomb that knocks you unconsious.
I then run off to the chocolate factory and get a fluffy puppy to gaurd it for me while I sample the chocolate ^_^

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:54 am

My friend over here's a dog tamer. He calms the dog down, I walk out with the red chair - oh, almost forgot! I kick you into the chocolate river as I pass and decide to nickname you Augustus Gloop
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff