Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:31 pm
I am having so much fun. scream  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:02 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

your all crazy xD

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm
For arguing? Now to argue with your angel side!

Well... I would but there is nothing in there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 pm
Draco_Lord
For arguing? Now to argue with your angel side!

Well... I would but there is nothing in there.

Dude you can argue with me! I love arguing  

ilinkzeldi

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:50 pm
Come and argue here!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/prom09/?room_id=3248&server=72.5.72.136&room_name=wardigiman's;prom09-map_5&xpos=701&ypos=882  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Whoo! And a reminder that you can feel free to tear my throat out.

1. Demons only do anything to help themselves.
So? Everyone in the entire world does everything for themselves. No matter what example it is all for personal gain. Giving to charity? To make your self feel good for helping the poor.

2. Demons want power.
Everyone wants power. Angels want to stop demons, which requires power, so they want power.

3. Angels are cooler.
Opinion based! That has no argument about why they are better!  

Draco_Lord

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:06 pm
Draco_Lord
Whoo! And a reminder that you can feel free to tear my throat out.

1. Demons only do anything to help themselves.
So? Everyone in the entire world does everything for themselves. No matter what example it is all for personal gain. Giving to charity? To make your self feel good for helping the poor.

2. Demons want power.
Everyone wants power. Angels want to stop demons, which requires power, so they want power.

3. Angels are cooler.
Opinion based! That has no argument about why they are better!

1. Demons are just a representation of punishment for the sins of humanity. The only thing demons represent are our worst flaws, I admit I help myself once in awhile but I do think of others. When angemon destroyed devimon to save T.K. was he thinking about himself? Angels are meant to help humanity while demons only damm us.

2. Yes many things want power but its the use of the power that matters. Demons want power only because they are insecure about their own exist. They fear their demise and will do anything to prolong it. Or they want power for no reason, they want to see the world burn. Angels use their power for the betterment of humanity as a whole.

3. Yes it is opinion based, but at least angels don't use yo momma jokes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:10 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

1.what wrong with helping yourself? from where i stand that pretty good thing.

2.Everyone want power, it just demon are born with more power. as they said, the dark side is stronger!

3. Angels are flashy and useless demons are badass!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm
1. As you said Demons are just a representation of punishment for the sins of humanity. So what you are saying is that demons are there to punish those who deserve it. So they are in fact doing good by making those who won't repent feel the punishment they deserve.

2. Angels also use their power to prolong the demise of others, which is very selfish. Which is why Angemon did it so he could see TK live, which pleases him. All for a reason that benefits himself.

3. At least demons have a sense of humor.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:24 pm
Draco_Lord
1. As you said Demons are just a representation of punishment for the sins of humanity. So what you are saying is that demons are there to punish those who deserve it. So they are in fact doing good by making those who won't repent feel the punishment they deserve.

2. Angels also use their power to prolong the demise of others, which is very selfish. Which is why Angemon did it so he could see TK live, which pleases him. All for a reason that benefits himself.

3. At least demons have a sense of humor.

1. "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" thats the phrase to consider here. Your turning this into a question of justice, and that is not the topic of the debate. In final Fantasy X the people believed sin was Yevon's punishment for the machina and the wrongdoings of humans, but was really only meant to maintain a dream Zanarkand. Demons are only what we humans perceive wrong they are greed, lust, murder and all the venial sins. Their only purpose is to bait humans towards sin.

2. So when Jesus was crucified he did it for his own selfish needs, Sacrificing onesself is selfless not selfish.
adjective having little or no concern for oneself, esp. with regard to fame, position, money, etc.; unselfish.
Why was devimon trying to kill TK in the first place, for no reason other then he could.

3. Most demons have two functions Gloat then Fail, I wouldn't call a cliched maniacal laugh a sense of humor.  

ilinkzeldi

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:27 pm
Wow... this is starting to sound like a battle between which side of the Force is better: Good or Bad. Both have pros and cons, so why do we need to fight over which is better? They're two sides of the same coin, and you can't have good without bad, or vice versa.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Why argue?
Caues its fun!  

ilinkzeldi

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm
1. Since you brought up the bible lets look at the demons in there. They live in hell. Evil doers are sent there. Once there they are poked and prodded and have ironic punishments. This is all done by demons. That is what god wants to happen. God is the highest power and is everything good. So ergo demons are doing good.

2. Jesus is very selfish. He wants everyone in the world to submit to his will and if they don't then they will go to hell. He doesn't care if others may not agree with him, as far as he cares he is right.
Devimon tried to kill TK so Angemon wouldn't be created.

3. You forgot that they use terrible puns.

At IDragow. This is a friendly argument. I did say she was free to rip my throat out.
Also in case you haven't noticed I have been arguing for and against demons and angels. So I agree with you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:03 pm
Hey dude I need a new anime/manga to watch/read any suggestions..?  

ilinkzeldi

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:09 pm
Are you into Shounen Manga?  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items