Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Dark Twin Returns {Won By Shadow Of Miracles} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 2!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 14!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 pm
Bampus  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 7!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 69!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:37 pm
Bampus  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 25!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:40 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm
Bampus  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 21!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:47 pm
Bampus  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 36!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:52 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 66!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 pm
Bampus  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 28!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 74!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:06 pm
(Past)
Have you forgotten? They asked the elder king. He just laughed, as they were not yet old enough to speak his language. Knowing not what they had begun, the King offered a warning. “You will not heed my words, but know now, what you seek will bring much pain, yet end with glorious tears of happiness. Your vulnerability, will be temptation in carnet, and will show the light to a troubled race, who will fall into its confine. The journey, that you will soon choose, will not be an easy one. I will share in your struggle, with patience. In between your cries, reason will be waiting, until you notice its absence. If you should run out of time, it is just a drill, so press rewind. If that is stolen, the seed is already planted, you will rise above it, and you will have achieved your goal. “
(Present)
Some say, that in the silence, reason resides, and with the voice of truth, the sound shall fill the quiet spaces. Reason, could only then hear their calls, and return home for all to live in harmony. Showing them, once again, that in deed, although oblivious to it, they had already been reaping what they had sown, and it was not the by the kings’ order, but they, were the ones that had sentenced themselves. If they were to maintain a memory, they must first learn how important it is to never forget, and the consequences that could follow. Sadly, being told the answer they sought would not be enough to satisfy their curiosity. Thus they set out on their journey of understanding. Forgetting who they were all together, they were contaminated by those who sought power, and only after the return of reason would they realize. It was for their own good, by their own hands, and worth every memory secured. In good hands, they were.
(Future)
Only now could they see that, their king always had been what they wished he would become, and that his love for all the people, had been true to the legends all along. “While without memory, they were exempt for this selfless act.” He had never swayed, knowing his people would also, one day, return to him, as reason would return to them at the end of their sacrifice. This will open the eye of their soul and settle their weary hearts. “You asked me not to intervene”. The king said, “I understood, and wept down storms in your honor. The time that they had spent in doubt, would teach them the most important lesson of all, family.)What you saw, in confusion as punishment, you will see, through reason, as reward.
(Spark)
Now, “Will thou show the, what ye hath learned”?
I was led to think, that there was always a logical explanation to everything, but leering in the back of my mind, when I was young, there was a voice whispering to me, that logic had nothing to do with it, and the truth, will in deed set us free. I thought it was God speaking, and if you can make it through this difficult read, you might agree, it has been the best, ironic, mistake that I could have made.
As a child, I was different in the eyes of everyone around me, although I could not see the difference myself. I looked, but I spoke the same, had the same interests and the mirror had a reflection. Not claiming to be a vampire, just saying, that I had a reflection just the same as the rest. The question, “what makes me different? IMO might hit everyone at some point in their life. I realize now, that most think of it to gain individuality, but for me it came in 4th or 5th grade, having quite a different result. I only have one clear image that I can recall from that time, and when I revisit that stage in my life, that picture brings back all of the feelings that I felt then, all at once.
This brings me to my first reason behind posting this, as there are many and will come in no particular order, especially in regards to importance. Which I do believe this thread is full of. If at the end you disagree, I will ask you to adjust your intention while reading this, because you must have missed mine.
1) How does your memory work for you? In other words, I would like your feedback on the steps that your brain takes when you recall a memory, for a comparison experiment to that of my own.
See, the way I recall my memories has always bothered me. It seems to only make sense, that if someone wished to recall a memory they would think back and try to remember an event, retracing their steps like a video. I remember a picture, a still image, and to me, feelings only come from knowing why you felt them in the first place. I mean the whole picture could only reform the actual emotions that I felt, because it was a process to get to those emotions. Without a video version as confirmation, my worry is that the feeling could have been replaced, we would never know the difference, and thus our history could be in constant manipulation. Basically, my curiosities led me to this, but I do not know if there is anything really viable about it, and another reason I share this with you today.
Why is it only a still image, and why cant I recall a video version, instead of in a data format sparked from an image alone? Would that of been too many man hours, too expensive, not enough memory space, or for logics’ sake, my brain does not work that way because that is just the way it is? “That is just the way it is!” Give me a break. I am no longer that naive. Are you?
I want to recall a memory = I sign on to a search engine.
I summarize what I want to recall = I type my request into the search bar.
I try to locate the exact memory = I surf through the websites looking for the best match.
I find an image that reminds me of the whole story = I find what I was looking for, click it, and all the info I could ever need on it is right there.
If I eat something other than what my body can use I get sick or die = If my computer gets a virus put inside it will show errors and may crash.
My computer can be rebuilt to be even better than before. Can the same happen to me? Are the similarities, that my brain process and the method of a computer have in common, just a coincidence or is there something else behind it. I remembered that back in the day, to join the infamous illuminati, it was said that if you could follow the signs that were hidden everywhere in plain sight, then you were already one of them. It only makes sense to me that the same concept would be applied in many different places. It is really the only way to communicate in secret. If you could place signs everywhere but only your kind could figure it out, then your secret would always be safe. It only makes sense, that someone somewhere might have adopted that idea. The pure mathematics of our patterns, result in a very high probability of it already being true many times over. The illuminati might be bad, might be good, but it seems that the majority of people today see them as bad, which makes them so. It might not have been so cut and dry back then but look at them now, drenched in conspiracy. If history repeats itself, it is easy to come to the conclusion that there would be a secret organization out there with an inevitable evil plot, even if it seems to be good at first. To add to this, for every evil that comes to exist, something good will be born for the single reason to defeat it. This is the way of this world, and balance will lead the way.
The computers’ reincarnation, instant response time for information retrieval, and a network to communicate or travel with one another, are the only differences that I really see between a PC and me. I would like to mention that I am not so sure that “the trinity” of those three things, hold to truth, yet I would be crazy to question it in our society, would I not? Good job, to those that orchestrated the diversions, because you have gotten very good at your job, almost perfect even, ever since the first time “it was for our own good” entered into your good ideas category inside of your head. Have you ever thought that we were not so different; the “sheep” never had a Sheppard, but just the wolf using you to convince the rest that they were safe. The wolf is a pack hunter and when food is caught, will only share the rewards with their own. You sit there, willing to go right along with it, knowing deep inside that something is not sitting well but at you would be no help if you were just another slave, right? Sound familiar? The funny thing, is that you can not be sure, can you? It is our innocence that allows us to be manipulated and to me, the only one that would do the manipulating would be those that do not have innocence. Our race is innocent! Get it? No matter the excuse, the truth does not need to hide. So I thought that if I wanted to hide the truth the best way would be to divert everyone away from the truth, hide myself just in case it came out, and choose pawns to take the blame by doing the dirty work. I would just hang some bait and watch you go. They are not smarter than you. They just do not share the same compassion that we all have been known to display, and are in desperate need of something, that when motivated correctly, you could give to them. How else would they get you to agree, unless you thought that you were too dumb to achieve what they were offering in return? Have you ever thought that they started with you and we came afterwards? If they could make us give up our free will, then they could just as easily make you feel less intelligent, to come to your fabricated rescue. Temptation is difficult. I get that, but when mixed with the desperate desire to have something that will enable you to save your kind; you would not really have a choice would you? Part of this was specifically written to, well, you know who you are, the whole group of you. It is not your fault and it is never too late, and our limits are not what you have been led to believe.
Read on if you would like and I will relay the rest of the message. If you thought about leaving then I must be getting through and they are trying to divert your attention. Be strong. They want us to stay still, because we are easy to control in a vulnerable stage, and what they promise, we already have. They fear us, because they know what they did, and what would happen if it were undone. Imagine an entire race with the ability of what they have promised you, without the involvement of death, a full awareness of what it means, and soooooo much more at our finger tips. To have it all for yourselves, kind of reminds you of something else does it not? If so, where do you think that desire is really coming from? Those who seek power for
Spark.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:18 pm
Bampus  
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 83!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:21 pm
Bampus  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Bampus  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff