Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:33 am
I'lll end up posting right after Yume and Kaos acknowledge my character. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:11 am
Ok so serious question, we'very currently got one going each direction and the 3 that are doing their own thing. Of everyone else who wants to do what because Liam could go either way. He would see getting a spear as a weapon a responsibility to fight and protect people, but he would normally not fight unless it is required. Which in this case it might be  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Cuevas_506
I'lll end up posting right after Yume and Kaos acknowledge my character. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 am
lief_7
Ok so serious question, we'very currently got one going each direction and the 3 that are doing their own thing. Of everyone else who wants to do what because Liam could go either way. He would see getting a spear as a weapon a responsibility to fight and protect people, but he would normally not fight unless it is required. Which in this case it might be
Well Donovan is forcing a survey of sorts rather than telling people to choose. So maybe have him say he can if we don't get enough?  

ZarAburame

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:49 am
Ethans going to fight. ^o^ He'll try playing his flute and probably do some crazy stuff by smacking the enemies with it. He'll be like"WHY DID I GET A FLUTE WHEN EVERYONE GOT WEAPONS" While kicking people  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:20 am
KiroMishima

xd I am saving that photo, I cannot even begin to explain the pain you've caused my ribs.
CLICK IT!

ZarAburame

lief_7

I actually think Donovan's (Zar's) proposition to take a quick survey is reasonable, might help fight to defend those, whom will assist with the gate.  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:22 am
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethans going to fight. ^o^ He'll try playing his flute and probably do some crazy stuff by smacking the enemies with it. He'll be like"WHY DID I GET A FLUTE WHEN EVERYONE GOT WEAPONS" While kicking people
... Donovan is literally going to force him to the gate then because everyones lives are at stake and he won't trust his on a flute lol

Cuevas_506

That's Donovan. He only thinks logically.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 am
Ethan Kirito Soul

Btw what is your rpc's last name?

Cuevas_506

XD What the heck is this?

ZarAburame

There is no logic when there are talking animals that can shoot kamehamehas and stuff.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:18 am
KiroMishima
Ethan Kirito Soul

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

There is no logic when there are talking animals that can shoot kamehamehas and stuff.

He goes by Soul but his Original last name was Winchester  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:19 am
KiroMishima
Ethan Kirito Soul

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

There is always logic even when there is magic involved. You still need to make the smartest decision with no emotion involved.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:07 pm
KiroMishima

I haven't a single idea, but the photo deserves to be a meme if it isn't already.

ZarAburame

Though I agree with most of what you said, I decline about the emotionless decision making. I believe decision making is at it's best, when your emotions influence them. No matter if the outcome is bad or good, a decision with emotion usually has a stronger conviction than those without the emotion. Well at least in my opinion, that's how I would portray the most effectual decisions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:02 pm
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

I haven't a single idea, but the photo deserves to be a meme if it isn't already.

ZarAburame

Though I agree with most of what you said, I decline about the emotionless decision making. I believe decision making is at it's best, when your emotions influence them. No matter if the outcome is bad or good, a decision with emotion usually has a stronger conviction than those without the emotion. Well at least in my opinion, that's how I would portray the most effectual decisions.

Ahh but I am talking from a purely logical standpoint like Donovan would. Emotions influence perspective, decisions, and information. You've got more of a tendency to misread things when you think with emotions. It's the whole reason I said Donovan will probably tell Ethan to stay back because fighting with a flute is dumb and he won't let his life be at risk even if the tamer wishes to try to be "The Hero". Personally I welcome him doing that. It'll be a funny interaction. actually nevermind just noticed he already posted he was willing to fight. Oh boy this'll be funny.

Ethan Kirito Soul

I will wait for everyone else to reply but Donovan and Ethan are going to butt heads lol. Ahh yeah Drama among the group already biggrin  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:22 pm
ZarAburame

Ah, I understand what you mean now, well thanks for elaborating on that, and well I cannot disagree, but equally said I prefer a mix of both. Logical thinking with personal conviction, it usually makes for an interesting outcome. Also I say we back Ethan up because that flute is going to be the end of him, haha, I am typing up my post as we speak by the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:18 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Ah, I understand what you mean now, well thanks for elaborating on that, and well I cannot disagree, but equally said I prefer a mix of both. Logical thinking with personal conviction, it usually makes for an interesting outcome. Also I say we back Ethan up because that flute is going to be the end of him, haha, I am typing up my post as we speak by the way.

I made a new reply. It's really not going to make Donovan any friends but unless people agree to stand behind Ethan he won't let him fight.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 pm
ZarAburame

I made a new reply. It's really not going to make Donovan any friends but unless people agree to stand behind Ethan he won't let him fight.

I'm going to type up something real quick if Ethan isn't on at the moment, Leon agrees though on the fact that Ethan isn't well equipped to handle this fight, well in personal opinion that is.
Edit: On second thought, he can post first, but I wish to post right after him.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff