Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Operation Reboot 2024{Contest} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Name??
  Digimon Reboot: Origins
  Digimon RE:Horizons
  Digimon: Chronicles
  Digimon: World Crisis
  Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal (DTI: The Reboot)
  Digimon: After Prime
  Digimon: Grand Evolution
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:07 pm
User Image

Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes

✯✯ Alright, so we got a bunch of votes for who should be part of the new crew. What we are going to do now is I will quote all the Nominations in this post. This your chance to say if you think any of those people should not be crew members in the new Guild. Feel free to post it in here if you are feeling bold or if you would rather message me on here or in discord that is fine. You can also tell us why you agree with the Nominations. If you disagree with me being nominate feel free to let me know too or you can let Kaos or Robert know if you would prefer.

If you have been nominate please approve of deny the nomination by quoting this post and saying accept or deny.

Hope the kind

Robert_Satsuma

Ethan Kirito Soul

Lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire
This is Zadok/Kizadek for those that don't know

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:13 pm
User Image

Contest 1: A Land Needs a Name

✯✯ So it has been decided by Democracy!! The name will be...

User Image

Congratz to Aspire to Inspire for winning the contest and because there are not many prizes to be won in this contest the runner up prize will go to Sinnoh Champion John!!

Thank you to all who participated! I can't wait to build something new with all of you!!

Aspire to Inspire

Sinnoh Champion John

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:28 pm
User Image

lief_7
Stamped

I accept this nomination.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:36 pm
lief_7
User Image

✯✯ Alright, so we got a bunch of votes for who should be part of the new crew. What we are going to do now is I will quote all the Nominations in this post. This your chance to say if you think any of those people should not be crew members in the new Guild. Feel free to post it in here if you are feeling bold or if you would rather message me on here or in discord that is fine. You can also tell us why you agree with the Nominations. If you disagree with me being nominate feel free to let me know too or you can let Kaos or Robert know if you would prefer.

If you have been nominate please approve of deny the nomination by quoting this post and saying accept or deny.

Hope the kind

Robert_Satsuma

Ethan Kirito Soul

Lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

X Kaos X

I politely Decline~ ^O^

Quote:
Stamped

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm
User Image

Lief_7
Stamped

Guess I should accept mine too

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 9:28 pm
User Image

Since the people have spoken I will accept and thank those that
nominated me

lief_7
Stamped

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 10:09 pm
User Image

lief_7
Stamped

I accept if you'll have me ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 4:14 pm
Contest 3: The Laws of the Land

Your Username: Orre Champion Monty

System: Contests/Roleplay

Your thoughts: All contests should be written with the express purpose of being canon to the roleplay. With an emphasis on playing as your character in the contest, it will allow for character growth to continue while the roleplay slows down for contests. This also gives context to all of the contests that were otherwise non-canon previously. While some parts of contests might not be roleplay focused there should be at least one aspect of each of them that is roleplay focused.

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 4:23 pm
Contest 5: Who Will be the King of Games?

Contest/Event Idea: Capstone Raids

Details of ideas (we can help flush these out): A new contest/roleplay style of boss battle to cap each event. Players will engage with the standout "boss" of the event while trying to win a prize. A battle system will be implemented to ensure fairness in the outcomes.

Boss value examples:
Rookie: 20 HP, 1d20 damage per turn, 1d6 for mitigation allowed.
Champion: 100 HP, 2d20 damage per turn, 1d10 for mitigation allowed.
Ultimate: 500 HP, 3d20 damage per turn, 1d20 for mitigation allowed.
Mega: 1000 HP, 4d20 damage per turn, 1d100 for mitigation allowed.

The start of the raid will proclaim how often the boss digimon will post. When the boss posts they will roll dice equivalent to their digivolution stage. This will be damage to the contest participants. Participants can interact with the boss once per post-cycle.

Participants will be allowed to roll dice on their turn to mitigate damage as long as they address how they mitigate the damage in their post. The participants will then be allowed to deal damage to the boss equal to the length of their roleplay post, with each post having a maximum amount of damage allowed.

When the boss reaches around 50% of their HP their digicore may grow unstable and release a shield to prolong the battle (based on participation and digivolution stage).

If a participant reaches 0 HP they have to wait out a few turns. (to be determined.)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 pm
Contest 7: Post 'Til You Drop

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 12:41 pm
User Image

Come post your Legacy lines for the new Guild now!! We'll start pumping out the tokens as quick as we can.

>> Post Lines Here <<

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Contest 3: The Laws of the Land

System: Contests/Roleplay

Your thoughts: All contests should be written with the express purpose of being canon to the roleplay. With an emphasis on playing as your character in the contest, it will allow for character growth to continue while the roleplay slows down for contests. This also gives context to all of the contests that were otherwise non-canon previously. While some parts of contests might not be roleplay focused there should be at least one aspect of each of them that is roleplay focused.

Realized I responded to this on Discord but not in here haha...

Like this idea a lot, I love good themeing and I'm sure we can find ways to theme all contests at lease a bit

Additionally like your other post too, I think battles to finish out contests sometimes would be a blast and a fun way to bring everyone together. I'm sure we'll talk through how to implement that  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Aspire_to_Inspire

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 pm
lief_7
User Image

Hope the kind

Robert_Satsuma

Ethan Kirito Soul

Lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

X Kaos X
I accept

lief_7
Stamped

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 pm
Alright Tamers I will be wrapping up this Contest probably in the morning. Only a few things left to button up. The winner of the most posts contest is Ethan, the winner of most posts in the Discord (secret contest!!!! Just kidding it was because there was a lot of really helpful discussion on there so i added a prize) Is for Monty!!

All prize winner can choose one of the following:

- 1 Digimon of any stage or level or rarity that is completely locked and cannot be digivolved, dedigivolved DNAed, Breeding or anything else that i'm forgetting. completelly locked down and intended for use to build out your Legacy line.

-or-

- 1 Limited or Normal DIgimon that you can use just like any other contest won Digimon.

Sinnoh Champion John

Ethan Kirito Soul

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

Please let me know your choice on prize.

Additionally Hope the Kind, were you wanting to accept your Nomination for crew? Please let me know!

Hope the Kind

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 pm
lief_7
Alright Tamers I will be wrapping up this Contest probably in the morning. Only a few things left to button up. The winner of the most posts contest is Ethan, the winner of most posts in the Discord (secret contest!!!! Just kidding it was because there was a lot of really helpful discussion on there so i added a prize) Is for Monty!!

All prize winner can choose one of the following:

- 1 Digimon of any stage or level or rarity that is completely locked and cannot be digivolved, dedigivolved DNAed, Breeding or anything else that i'm forgetting. completelly locked down and intended for use to build out your Legacy line.

-or-

- 1 Limited or Normal DIgimon that you can use just like any other contest won Digimon.

Sinnoh Champion John

Ethan Kirito Soul

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

Please let me know your choice on prize.

Additionally Hope the Kind, were you wanting to accept your Nomination for crew? Please let me know!

Hope the Kind

I'll take the additional stage for a legacy Digimon.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff