Submit

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:17 pm
x_Teratoma_x
Yarg Ninja
x_Teratoma_x
I need advice.
2 things basically.

1. There is this guy I met on here, I really like him we are like a lot alike .. its creepy and I feel really close though yet come to part 2. And I am scared of him mildly for the fear he may hurt me ?? What should I do?

2. He lives really far from where I live.?

i would tell him how you feel and if he feels the same well then your a good match....

He does .... ><;
I am just afraid of the distance getting between us..

But now to you.
I think everyone has those thoughts once in their life, I know when I hit those lows I think of who I would hurt most and those closest to me . Like think of your best-friend or fam. Just dont act upon it and be above it and you will be alright ^^

yeah but its been going on for two months now and it just won't stop it's driving me crazy....

()_()
(*_*)
(> <)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:06 pm
Ok, Here' my situation that is still continuing:

I have two autistic brothers. One is now 18, the other is 14. for those who don't know what Autism is, it is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and is the result of a neurological disorder that affects the normal functioning of the brain, impacting development in the areas of social interaction and communication skills. For example, children and adults have a hard time understanding jokes and sarcasm, or they have a certain schedule that they "have to follow", and being or getting obsessed with a certain object or topic.

Recently, my older brother has been getting aggressive, and progressing every year. But today, it showed how aggressive and violent he has become.

(I wasn't involved in this particular situation, by the way. I know about this because my mother received a call from their social aid and I was next to her at the time.)

My brothers wanted to go to Disneyland and we decided to have them take their social aid (I just call him that). The day was going just fine until, according to the social aid, my brother was.. ahem.. checking out some girls.
The social aid noticed and basically tried to distract him from the girls, which didn't work for a while, but eventually did. When they were getting ready to leave the park, the social aid put on the child lock in the car because my brother has threatened to throw himself out from the car on a speeding highway several times in the past. Again, he calmed down really quickly, and everything was hunky-dory.
Suddenly, while driving, my brother grabbed his wooden pencil (he loves to draw anywhere and everywhere) and stabbed his social worker in the back, breaking off the point and leaving it in him. there was a lot of yelling, cursing from my brother.. he was throwing a temper tantrum. He was able to calm down..
quite literally, a few minutes ago, he was beating the s**t out of his room wall, cursing or pretty much screaming on the top of his lungs, " ******** YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!"
The reason why I need help is because for the first time in my life, I have never been so frightened. In the past, he has also hurt intimate family members (like me and my little brother, my dad) and other people as well such as teachers and school aids. If he's able to stab someone with a ******** pencil, then he can really hurt anyone. What I want to know if there's anything that my family can do for him.. I just don't want to live like this anymore.
(sorry if it's really, really long.)  

ChaoticCatDemon

btrfly7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 am
Yarg Ninja
now to my problem i tried getting this anserd but no1 is helping me so ill ask here over the past 2 moths i had constant thoughts of just killing myself and i don't know what to do about it I hadn't told anyone yet cause i don't want them to worry about me so what should i do?

First of all you should ask yourself if it's really worth it.. I mean your reasons for feeling this way. You should look at the good things in life and don't concentrate on the bad things. I know it's easier said than done but the truth is your time will come soon enough, don't try to end it any sooner. Think positive about the good things you have and try not to let life get you down. Everyone will have good days and those horrible bad days but it's just life as we know it. I'm guessing you are still young and have a lot to look forward to, don't let the bad things ruin it for you. I know this probably doesn't help a whole lot but it's about the only thing you can do to help yourself besides seeing a counselor or someone like that. Chin up and good luck hon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm
i have been using Codine to help manage the emotional pain I feel inside.
I dont know how else to stop it. I get so depressed and I think about ODing...
But I dont know what else to do?
How do I get out of this depression..  

x_Teratoma_x

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 pm
Ow Milady the best way to deal with emotional pain is to talk about it. To inflict damage upon ones body would only bring physical pain and to submit thine self to the lord would only hurt those close to thyself and those who appreciate thine presence. Amongst them this gentleman.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:16 am
what is this  

DesertReaperx

Ui-kun

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:03 pm
ChaoticCatDemon
Ok, Here' my situation that is still continuing:

I have two autistic brothers. One is now 18, the other is 14. for those who don't know what Autism is, it is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and is the result of a neurological disorder that affects the normal functioning of the brain, impacting development in the areas of social interaction and communication skills. For example, children and adults have a hard time understanding jokes and sarcasm, or they have a certain schedule that they "have to follow", and being or getting obsessed with a certain object or topic.

Recently, my older brother has been getting aggressive, and progressing every year. But today, it showed how aggressive and violent he has become.

(I wasn't involved in this particular situation, by the way. I know about this because my mother received a call from their social aid and I was next to her at the time.)

My brothers wanted to go to Disneyland and we decided to have them take their social aid (I just call him that). The day was going just fine until, according to the social aid, my brother was.. ahem.. checking out some girls.
The social aid noticed and basically tried to distract him from the girls, which didn't work for a while, but eventually did. When they were getting ready to leave the park, the social aid put on the child lock in the car because my brother has threatened to throw himself out from the car on a speeding highway several times in the past. Again, he calmed down really quickly, and everything was hunky-dory.
Suddenly, while driving, my brother grabbed his wooden pencil (he loves to draw anywhere and everywhere) and stabbed his social worker in the back, breaking off the point and leaving it in him. there was a lot of yelling, cursing from my brother.. he was throwing a temper tantrum. He was able to calm down..
quite literally, a few minutes ago, he was beating the s**t out of his room wall, cursing or pretty much screaming on the top of his lungs, " f**k YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!"
The reason why I need help is because for the first time in my life, I have never been so frightened. In the past, he has also hurt intimate family members (like me and my little brother, my dad) and other people as well such as teachers and school aids. If he's able to stab someone with a ******** pencil, then he can really hurt anyone. What I want to know if there's anything that my family can do for him.. I just don't want to live like this anymore.
(sorry if it's really, really long.)

It sounds like your having trouble really trying to understand your brother. Im like that with my brother, he has a learning disability and sometimes ill tell him something and he doesn't get the message. Explain things that he doesn't seem to understand. -( u probably know that already) It also sounds like he's lashing out because he doesn't understand. My brother does that as well. I would say just listen, and if he keeps getting worse with his tantrums, take a martial arts class.......Im not saying so u can kick his a** or anything, but for a method of control. When someone feels that they are over powered by someone else, they get frightened. Theres also less chance of having a fatal acident around him, because ull b able to hadle the situation better. Copeing with stuff like this isn't ever going to b easy, but if u try to work on it u can live with it. (I have to do the same) I hope this will be good advice for you. Good Luck  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Hello Reiia
[ Strawberry . Smile ]
Ginhana
Well...right...mine's a little bit more serious and personal than these last few.

Last night, I had a really bad night at work. On my way home, I was incredibly tempted to release the wheel and let the car go where it felt like going. I know a lot of people will think I'm just suckering for attention, but I'm not. I really just don't want to be around anymore. I realized last night that I have been this way for a few years. I mean, at first I thought it was just a little spot of depression and I'd get over it, but now it's getting worse. I'm on antidepressants that I don't think are helping at -all-. I've been on them since November, so they've had plenty of time to kick in. I don't really know what to do...I've only told two of my friends and my parents don't know I've been having these thoughts. I don't want to get sent to a psychiatrist or put in a padded room because I'm crazy. I just sort of want to disappear.

You hear a lot of people say that commiting suicide is stupid...but they don't understand how it feels for those of us who have thought about it. It just makes us, or at least me, feel even lower to the ground than I already was.
Suicide is like comitting a crime. You are killing someone, namely, yourself. Don't do it. I know it's hard not to, sometimes I want to too, but I get over it. For you, I know it's a different situation, but suicide shouldn't have to be an option. Think about your family or friends or people who really care. There is at least one person out there, that would appreciate you for yourself. It may be something hard to believe, but it's true, not matter what. Even if not someone you know. Gaians care! I care, even if I never met you before, you are still someone. No one starts life having a friend. Your best friend used to be a stranger. OKay, back on topic, just don't suicide. Think about what I said, besides, If you are Christian or Catholic, or believe in God in any way, I want you to know that he is there for you. No one can see him, it's a fact, but there are people out there who believes in him. He works miracles for people, just pray. If you know how, start with the sign of the cross, then just talk to him like you would talk to a good friend, tell him your problems. Thank him for listening and thank him that you lived through today, and If you do that every night or day. Just trust me, I won't lie to you, I won't use God and lie. He will help you, I'm sure of it, maybe not in a visuable way but he will help you. Don't give up so soon, you don't know what God has in store for you. Sorry for making this so long, I'm human too and I just want to help, no other intention. It's your choice whether you believe me or not. I'm not the kind of person that would lie like this. God bless.

Suicide is not a crime if you are are clinically depressed. People who go into depression have a mental illness and cannot control or think properly. They go ... into depression literally! We disscussed this matter at my church. mrgreen Just wanted to clear that up.

Hello Reiia - Your a ****ing idiot. Do you actually believe that crap you spewed? Because its a delusional load of parroted disinformed mistakes.

You will never be able to resolve your issues blindly following the words of others.

Wake up and start living consciously for once in your life.

Or just don't talk.

Thanx.  

Shuyajin

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:08 am
Shuyajin
Hello Reiia
[ Strawberry . Smile ]
Ginhana
Well...right...mine's a little bit more serious and personal than these last few.

Last night, I had a really bad night at work. On my way home, I was incredibly tempted to release the wheel and let the car go where it felt like going. I know a lot of people will think I'm just suckering for attention, but I'm not. I really just don't want to be around anymore. I realized last night that I have been this way for a few years. I mean, at first I thought it was just a little spot of depression and I'd get over it, but now it's getting worse. I'm on antidepressants that I don't think are helping at -all-. I've been on them since November, so they've had plenty of time to kick in. I don't really know what to do...I've only told two of my friends and my parents don't know I've been having these thoughts. I don't want to get sent to a psychiatrist or put in a padded room because I'm crazy. I just sort of want to disappear.

You hear a lot of people say that commiting suicide is stupid...but they don't understand how it feels for those of us who have thought about it. It just makes us, or at least me, feel even lower to the ground than I already was.
Suicide is like comitting a crime. You are killing someone, namely, yourself. Don't do it. I know it's hard not to, sometimes I want to too, but I get over it. For you, I know it's a different situation, but suicide shouldn't have to be an option. Think about your family or friends or people who really care. There is at least one person out there, that would appreciate you for yourself. It may be something hard to believe, but it's true, not matter what. Even if not someone you know. Gaians care! I care, even if I never met you before, you are still someone. No one starts life having a friend. Your best friend used to be a stranger. OKay, back on topic, just don't suicide. Think about what I said, besides, If you are Christian or Catholic, or believe in God in any way, I want you to know that he is there for you. No one can see him, it's a fact, but there are people out there who believes in him. He works miracles for people, just pray. If you know how, start with the sign of the cross, then just talk to him like you would talk to a good friend, tell him your problems. Thank him for listening and thank him that you lived through today, and If you do that every night or day. Just trust me, I won't lie to you, I won't use God and lie. He will help you, I'm sure of it, maybe not in a visuable way but he will help you. Don't give up so soon, you don't know what God has in store for you. Sorry for making this so long, I'm human too and I just want to help, no other intention. It's your choice whether you believe me or not. I'm not the kind of person that would lie like this. God bless.

Suicide is not a crime if you are are clinically depressed. People who go into depression have a mental illness and cannot control or think properly. They go ... into depression literally! We disscussed this matter at my church. mrgreen Just wanted to clear that up.

Hello Reiia - Your a ****ing idiot. Do you actually believe that crap you spewed? Because its a delusional load of parroted disinformed mistakes.

You will never be able to resolve your issues blindly following the words of others.

Wake up and start living consciously for once in your life.

Or just don't talk.

Thanx.
wow. that's no way to talk to someone who's just trying to help someone else the way they know how to help someone.

as for thoughts of suicide, a lot of people feel that way at least once in their lives. even though i may be having a perfectly normal day, i i want to off myself sometimes. i've planned out at least two different elablorate ways to committ sucide, and millions of other way in just passing. i can't go anywhere without having at least one sucidal thought.

i urge you to find an outlet for your emotions. sports, art, anything as long as you like it and it makes you feel just a little better.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 am
x_Teratoma_x
i have been using Codine to help manage the emotional pain I feel inside.
I dont know how else to stop it. I get so depressed and I think about ODing...
But I dont know what else to do?
How do I get out of this depression..
ODing on Codine is not the answer. I suggest professional help.  

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm
theres this popular guy at school who iz always like brushing my shoulders........friday he said"i luv u" wat does this mean??????????????????  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm
vamp chick casey
theres this popular guy at school who iz always like brushing my shoulders........friday he said"i luv u" wat does this mean??????????????????
i'm assuming that he likes you. however you decide to respond, be careful though because he sounds kinda creepy...  

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas