Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Besmirched

Toothsome Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:37 am
Life is like a box of chocolates...
All kidding aside that statement really holds a lot of truths. You really don't know what you're going to get. I guess mine would be a combination of prepare for the worst and hope for the best and live and let live.
I'm like a lot of others and still just trying to figure this all out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:58 pm
My philosophy can be summed up in about one sentence:
"Forgive and forget."

My two problems are that I keep grudges, and I get jealous easily. I try to stick to that and become a better person.  

KaySabaku

Lokhen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 am
"What I am now its because of my past. What I am tomorrow its because of today!"
"Life is like a tree: some bear good fruits and some don't. Those who bear will live and those who don't will be cut down."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:02 pm
in my life I've only seen one meaning of life. to survive, kill or be killed, and there is no real meaning to life but to life itself  

last angel served

Maximo_Cassio

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:07 pm
The time a human is alive is that of a small breath in the life span of The Earth, yet in that short period we learn to love, and hate. Create, Destroy, we grow and age and live a bigger impact in the world that its imaged.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:12 pm
The time a human is alive is that of a small breath in the life span of The Earth, yet in that short period we learn to love, and hate. Create, Destroy, we grow and age and live a bigger impact in the world that its imaged.  

Maximo_Cassio

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

last angel served

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:17 pm
Maximo_Cassio
or we grow we love we create and then shorten the worlds lifespan it's self with an impact that will end us all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 pm
this is mine
"think like you'll live forever live like you'll die tomorrow."
elaberation: i'll explain the first half then the second half think like you'll live forever basically just don't be afraid to do something pretend ur imortal and cannot die and u will be more canfident in yourself. live like you'll die tomorrow means don't sit in ur house doing nothing all day unlessur sick or something go out and do something do all the things u've ever dreamed about and do them asap because one day it will be to late  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:44 am
MINE IS : IT ALWAYS GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER, SO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING GOOD COMING ALONG !! OH AND OFCORS PARTY AS MUCH AS U CAN !!! HA HA HA
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm
I suppose mine would be, if you can't avoid a problem, just deal with it. If something is inevitable, why bother trying to go around it. All you'll be doing is wasting a fraction of your life on basically nothing.

Another one that could be my philosophy would be, if something doesn't make you happy, why do it?

turtlegirl100

Omnipresent Lunatic

mara love queen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 pm
I have recently found mine!
"You can't rewind to the past, You can't fast forward the future, You can't pause now, So press play and hope for the best!" Part is by me part is by the author of "Thirteen Reasons Why" I recomend the book!

Anywayz! Thats my philosophy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:33 am
Penguin McGee
I don't know mine yet.
This is Garfield the cat's philosophy of life:

Garfield: All the world's a cookie jar, and all men and women merely crumbs.
Jon: And how do you feel about yourself?
Garfield: I happen to be one of the chocolate chips.

GARFIELD heart heart redface I is just a MAJOR FAN...

My philosophy on life is:
There is never one road to take, but rather two or three. I always will take the one that is rarely taken just so that I can say I have pride that I did something that no one else does. If I won the lotto, I would just give away the money. I want no short cuts in life. Working hard gives us the self pride we need to keep our selves going.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:23 am
My philosophy hmmmm.....
"Life is like the weather.It's unpredictable and it can turn into a major disaster when you don't change in life." There I said it -bows-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 am
I live completely by the idea of "Amor Fati"  

Bearorist

Dangerous Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Anabaena

Lavish Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 am
My philosophy of life? It's pointless to worry so just live your life and let yourself have some fun!(Yes, i believe you influence your own life and no-one else can live it for you)  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff