Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Riddles~! Riddles~! Riddles~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIddle?
  My brains hurts
  It tickles ya brain
View Results

dragonboy30303

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:06 pm
"Some time ago I was on my way to a family reunion when I noticed the odometer on my car was about to turn over at 100,000 miles. A big deal, right? When I arrived at the reunion I announced to my family that I had watched as my car turned over to 100K. My always skeptical brother said, 'I don't think so. I bet you really missed it. I think you just discovered that it turned over when you arrived and turned off the engine and you saw that it was over a 100K miles.'

"But this time I was prepared for him. I said, 'No, I watched it turn over and I can prove it.' And no. . . I didn't take a picture. I didn't have my camera phone or anything like that. But what I showed him did the trick. What did he see when I took him out to my truck?'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 pm
evljstr
this ones kind of confusing and more a joke than a riddle so ill tell u
u look in the mirror and u see wat u saw, u take the saw and cut the table in half, put the two halves together to make a whole and climb out the hole ( sad :

I think someone posted that one already  

Deppfan

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:51 am
dragonboy30303
"Some time ago I was on my way to a family reunion when I noticed the odometer on my car was about to turn over at 100,000 miles. A big deal, right? When I arrived at the reunion I announced to my family that I had watched as my car turned over to 100K. My always skeptical brother said, 'I don't think so. I bet you really missed it. I think you just discovered that it turned over when you arrived and turned off the engine and you saw that it was over a 100K miles.'

"But this time I was prepared for him. I said, 'No, I watched it turn over and I can prove it.' And no. . . I didn't take a picture. I didn't have my camera phone or anything like that. But what I showed him did the trick. What did he see when I took him out to my truck?'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

did the guy drive up with his truck parked on 100k?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:41 pm
CresentMoon14
dragonboy30303

did the guy drive up with his truck parked on 100k?

just skip this  

dragonboy30303

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Ok since no one else is answering it. He pushed the trip meter that tells how much miles you drove resetting it to 0 as soon as he hit 100k miles. Thus providing clear evidence he watched it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm
dragonboy30303
answer in white on bottom

What two letters comes next:

O,T,T,F,F,S,S,...,...

E and N

One,Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine

E N

all you have to do is quote u or highlite the letters  

eraserheadvibes

eraserheadvibes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Find the error. Its impossible!

Most people cannot find the error.

I did one day when someone posted it on Myspace, after I read it a switch went off in my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm
HaloElite42
Find the error. Its impossible!

Most people cannot find the error.

I did one day when someone posted it on Myspace, after I read it a switch went off in my head.

Found it.  

Deppfan

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:36 pm
Here's a couple

Feed me and I live
Give me a drink and I die

What am I?

~~~

I weaken all men for hours each day.
I show you strange visions while you are away.
I take you by night, by day take you back,
None suffer to have me, but do from my lack.

What am I?

~~~

There are 2 cops parked along a one-way street looking for traffic
violations. They spot a taxi driver going in the wrong direction,
yet they do nothing.
Why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:59 am
CresentMoon14
Here's a couple

Feed me and I live

What am I?

~~~

What am I?

~~~

yet they do nothing.
Why?

The 1st one I honestly don't know.
2nd one is a dream, I guess.
For the 3rd, I can only assume that the taxi driver is not in a car and is walking on the sidewalk.  

The Timid Thinker

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 am
The Timid Thinker
CresentMoon14
Here's a couple

Feed me and I live

What am I?

~~~

What am I?

~~~

yet they do nothing.
Why?

The 1st one I honestly don't know.
2nd one is a dream, I guess.
For the 3rd, I can only assume that the taxi driver is not in a car and is walking on the sidewalk.

2ed, very close, but it's sleep not dream
and 3ed is right  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 am
is the first one fire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

monkeygal3000

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 pm
In the strange family, each daughter has the same number of brothers as sisters. Each son has twice as many sisters as brothers. How many sons and daughters are in the family?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:07 pm
1 son 2 daughters.  

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 pm
nope, try again.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash