Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

swords_master_23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:42 pm
hi im samuel or sammy i rlly love digimon and my fave is gabumon/evolutions and my knowledge of digimon from 1-10 is 8 and a halve some test me  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:24 pm
Hey. My name is Christian. I have been a fan of Digimon since the first season. I like only the first and second seasons though. As you can see, my partner is Patamon.  

Wielder of Hope

DigimonTamerBizjak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:33 am
HI! tha name is D.T. Bizjak. I'm a fan of digimon since season 2 (the first season i've seen). me and my partner kunemon like manga, anime and much more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:18 pm
Hello, I'm Darkyoaifox but you all can call me Fox or Natsuko ^-^  

Darkyoaifox

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:02 pm
Hello, I'm Viet Dragon Note or Tony.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm
hello, my name is nagato, if you already haven't notices, that is my alias, and i prefer not to be called anything else.....  

Amias Nicht

Poke__Trainer101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:00 am
The name is Poke__Trainer101 but call me poke if ya want  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:07 am
Hey I am Doranak, I have been a fan of digimon since the first season. My favourite was Patamon but now it is Elecmon as you can see.  

Doranak

I Kero I

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:14 am
Kero here..don't really know what to say..huh... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:30 am
{Ma 's'en cluasag dhuit a ghaineamh...

Hello I'm ~Immortal crow~ but I'm kown as Siobhain and Shaun, yes I know it's a boys name buy ya know I like it plus I love Shaun of the dead so it all works out. Anyway I'm seventeen and live in England, I go to 6th form which is like college and I take four subjects: Philosophy and Ethics, History, English Literature and Psychology. I hope to go to university and become a Historian/Mythologian (I invented that title, it's for someone who knows about myths and such)

Anyway I've been a fan of Digimon since it first came out, I have to admit that I have a much greater knowledge on the games for PS1 and from the Seasons 1 and 2 and just abour digimon then I do other seasons- I kind of lost great interest from Season 3 onward but it isn't so bad. I perfer Digimon over Pokemon also.

I love anime and manga and titles including; Saiyuki, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Samurai Deeper Kyo and many others. I am also a lover of ALL music of late although my real passion lies with rock of all kinds. I love Classical music, celtic, soul and many others. I'm also a movie geek loving a bit of everything and anything with Simon Pegg or Nick Frost in...Spaced is classic! I also like reading, walking , animals and 'adventuring' aka packing a tent at the weekends and going for a hike with my dad.

I'm generally a talktive and happy person when online and in real-life now. I don't care much for what people think of me, I dress weird, I can act childish, I'm a bit of geek/nerd, I do what I want. Well feel free to get in touch and I hope to make some really awesome friends here....

Oh and I have some knowledge of roleplaying/writing Digimon style things with my own characters and such, I even have a series of short stories set during the time gap in the last episode of season 2 where the original digidestined had grown up and a series after that too.

....Ma 'se leabaidh dhut an gheamainn}

~Immortal Crow~

Franckcgq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:04 am
hey, im new to this guild.. but i think i can fit in well cos i know so much about digimon..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Hey, what up. I'm new, so I decided that I would chat here a bit.  

Sennin Malice

Freedom Of The Mind

Dapper Genius

7,675 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:03 am
hi im matt and im new to the guild and i think im gonna like it here so i guess ill see you all later ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:36 am
User Image-Suddenly a loud booming voice seems to come from everywhere-
Welcome new tamers  

Sapphire Blues

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:00 pm
Welcome to the guild new tamers, we are new veterans, sortof.. You shall make this guild even more famous if not...We're still here. xd  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games